Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥  (Read 8759 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:32:33 PM

This is a very good project. This project will be more successful as it has the potential and now many people are investing. Many people believe in this project. Project team has to be working to keep the project team believable and always have to update
Connec is taking all the responsibilities and they are actively sharing all the announcements, updates and involving in the conversations clarifying the doubts of the investors and successfully building the network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

A good project and the team has the opportunity to implement it and attract new users for its project, but it is better that it was a bounty company. Is it there?
I don't heard any information about this, maybe they will do some promotion program soon. Waiting for the team response.
This project needs to undergo some kind of promotional programmes and i think that they might soon get something best for their project which would indeed make the project go great ahead.
A good bounty campaign or an Airdrop would be the best in such situation and i guess that the team should soon consider a good bounty to promote their project more and more.
A good bounty would also lead for some great profits for the bounty hunters too and they would willingly participate into your bounty to get some stakes from your project so i think that a good bounty should soon be prganised.
That could lead to gaining more investors where the supporters can actively spread the word Coinnec to various social platforms and bring the information available to all the people so it draws a closer circle for success.
I agree, gaining more followers also indicates gaining potential investors and if the team works hard to gain their trust I'm sure they will succeed
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

This is a very good project. This project will be more successful as it has the potential and now many people are investing. Many people believe in this project. Project team has to be working to keep the project team believable and always have to update
Is kind of a project that seem new but has those kind of ideas around flying for long so team have to step up here and bring it on by various things i wish they had some promo or bounty for generl marketing help

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:17:39 PM

Your project idea look interesting. Will benefit many people, but similar projects there are many in the market, what is the team`s strategy to compete with others?
Absolutely not. For competitions there is a sport. I consider that the true purpose of developers is realization of the idea in masses, it is always pleasant when are interested in your product worldwide.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

Your project idea look interesting. Will benefit many people, but similar projects there are many in the market, what is the team`s strategy to compete with others?
It is all the digitalization with more really advanced technology and new features added and making users experience the high standardization with Coinnec adds more reputation.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:18:20 PM

well, they are already listed in quite a few exchanges and I think they did not get enouch feedback from traders, this is why they organize a new airdrop. I doubt that this will success.

It got listed on poor exchanges, I can't find this Token on Coincapmarket and I don't think traders buy any token before check it on Coincapmarket. Airdrop only increase sell orders, but it's good to get more followers on social media.

Coinnec (COI) is going to be listed on CoinMarketCap up to 1-2 week! According to the Admin

Let us see and wait if the admin and devs are serious and telling the truth about the exchanges and listed to CMC. I am very sure if they successfully have done those things there will be more investors and members to come and join in.

what could be their basis for that? Unless they are going to make a buyback event which I think is really important to be announced as well so they can attract more buyers now.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

Your thread should have posted in tokens section because it's ERC20 token, anyway I noticed that you are already listed on some exchanges, However I can't find your Symbol in coincapmarket ! I think you should work on that if you want your token to be recognized.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

well, they are already listed in quite a few exchanges and I think they did not get enouch feedback from traders, this is why they organize a new airdrop. I doubt that this will success.

It got listed on poor exchanges, I can't find this Token on Coincapmarket and I don't think traders buy any token before check it on Coincapmarket. Airdrop only increase sell orders, but it's good to get more followers on social media.

Coinnec (COI) is going to be listed on CoinMarketCap up to 1-2 week! According to the Admin

If they get listed in coinmarketcap and also get listed in some medium size exchanges, they have a chance to make potential investors curious about their project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:56:10 PM

Absolutely not. For competitions there is a sport. I consider that the true purpose of developers is realization of the idea in masses, it is always pleasant when are interested in your product worldwide.
It is a huge network and it had brought even the bounty opportunities with various plans reaching and more supporters already engaged in an utter level as they are interested with the white papers as per the feedback received.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:08:49 AM

A lot of projects have a lot of "potential" in the ideas and the thoughts given in the ICO thread but not all of them succeed anyway so there's that
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:46:27 AM

A lot of projects have a lot of "potential" in the ideas and the thoughts given in the ICO thread but not all of them succeed anyway so there's that
In my opinion, just reaching the softcap of a project, it can tell me that the project can be much success in the future, but not in 1 years or 2 years to go.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:25:33 AM

Yes, have a lot of factors can affect to projects. Maybe they have potential, if no one pay attention to them, they will fail. Maybe it is so simple idea project, but have some big whale invest to them, they gain enough money for running services - and they become success.

roncar

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:16:47 AM

Your 2 developers are fake?? Check this sites:

Karol Seliga - SAME IMAGE DIFFERENT IDENTITY
http://itcareerenergizer.com/itcareerenergizer-come22/

TOMASZ WOZNIAK - SAME IMAGE DIFFERENT IDENTITY
http://peter-gould.com/uts-radio-interview/

PLEASE STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE NOW!!

They are not fake, we have just used the filler images from the web design layout and forgot to update them.

LOL what a lame excuse!

SCAM ALERT AGAIN!!!

This guy doesn't really learned his lesson.. 2nd time trying to create fake dev accounts.

New devs according to website (FAKE ACCOUNTS)

Clearly we can see COI owner didnt link the accounts of linkedIN. (REAL ACCOUNTS)

Piotr

Tomasz

Now please tell me COI Admin.. did you FORGET AGAIN to update your website?

Another link showing about the spurious ICO,
https://foundico.com/ico/coinnec.html

• NO ICO • NO WHITELIST INVESTOR • NO AIRDROP • NO BOUNTY •

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:00:14 AM

Your 2 developers are fake?? Check this sites:

Karol Seliga - SAME IMAGE DIFFERENT IDENTITY
http://itcareerenergizer.com/itcareerenergizer-come22/

TOMASZ WOZNIAK - SAME IMAGE DIFFERENT IDENTITY
http://peter-gould.com/uts-radio-interview/

PLEASE STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE NOW!!

They are not fake, we have just used the filler images from the web design layout and forgot to update them.

LOL what a lame excuse!

SCAM ALERT AGAIN!!!

This guy doesn't really learned his lesson.. 2nd time trying to create fake dev accounts.

New devs according to website (FAKE ACCOUNTS)
https://i.imgur.com/xkMJDjx.png

Clearly we can see COI owner didnt link the accounts of linkedIN. (REAL ACCOUNTS)

Piotr
https://i.imgur.com/2xR6hcq.png

Tomasz
https://i.imgur.com/WXJTDUJ.png

Now please tell me COI Admin.. did you FORGET AGAIN to update your website?

Another link showing about the spurious ICO,
https://foundico.com/ico/coinnec.html

• NO ICO • NO WHITELIST INVESTOR • NO AIRDROP • NO BOUNTY •

And on Jan 2018,

https://image.ibb.co/cwTUFo/coinnec.png

I've been telling this thing has faked ICO to 37k whitelisted. A secret ICO with 37k participants, for $800k is so unreal.

I guess they did not do well in ICO, so they don't have any token holders. They did airdrop to increase this number to 600+ holder. biteBTC airdrop alone generated 400 holders, which happened 5 days ago, and still happening.
https://etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x297b79fe04691363bb9a74acc1414c7d80ebea2b&p=4
Airdrop = increase token holders (maybe future buyers).

They claim that ICO got only $800k (about 16,000,000 COI at $0.05, + bonus) but circulation is 800mil+.
they sent 700mil + to mercatox to dump.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x8a1a9477a710d470575b1da335e524b27e8091ab?a=0xf824a1fe90c2c14ec0c7c3bc6e98d62aca0d2bb8

Good luck to everyone

roncar

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:29:11 AM

Wow now banned me from telegram group for saying the truth! hahaha.. all who wants a better ICO please help me to flag this scammer.

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
▐███
                                      ███▌
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:35:23 AM

Wow now banned me from telegram group for saying the truth! hahaha.. all who wants a better ICO please help me to flag this scammer.

Banned me too.
They said Carol (previous dev) was sick, so they replaced by a new one. Carol was so sick that he removed his behance account Wink
37k whitelist + sold all token for $800k + 1 day old telegram: doesn't add up.

Replies in this thread sound faked too.
roncar

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:44:23 AM

Banned me too.
They said Carol (previous dev) was sick, so they replaced by a new one. Carol was so sick that he removed his behance account Wink
37k whitelist + sold all token for $800k + 1 day old telegram: doesn't add up.

Replies in this thread sound faked too.

Yeah even deleted my posts about the proofs. This action just confirm they are hiding their bad intentions..

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
▐███
                                      ███▌
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:46:21 AM

This platform will be interesting in the first business people, as is known among them many investors who want to invest in it
Thats true bud, they will prefer to put there money to this project because it is a trusted project according to ico rating scores.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:52:11 AM

There are few members in the team, but maybe this shows their great professionalism and their great work experience, where can you see their previous projects?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:05:38 AM

There are few members in the team, but maybe this shows their great professionalism and their great work experience, where can you see their previous projects?
Well it is not about the number of members working on a certain project. So, just like this project even though the Coinnec team has only a few number of members, the important and necessary thing is their capabilities to make this potetial project make a bloom and successful future ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: