Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥  (Read 8759 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:10:00 AM

Your project idea look interesting. Will benefit many people, but similar projects there are many in the market, what is the team`s strategy to compete with others?

As I visited there website they different kinds of plans and development they are planning to launch on the roadmap. So guess there's nothing to worry about the competition with the others.
That would be great, then it means that they actually have their own strategy to compete in the market, we would like to see it soon and hoping it would be a success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:14:02 AM

There are few members in the team, but maybe this shows their great professionalism and their great work experience, where can you see their previous projects?
Few members can only make the project go profitable ahead instead of too many team members. I hope that this project really can get more and more investors to the project which would then make this project reach great heights ahead.
gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:20:51 AM

Your 2 developers are fake?? Check this sites:

Karol Seliga - SAME IMAGE DIFFERENT IDENTITY
http://itcareerenergizer.com/itcareerenergizer-come22/

TOMASZ WOZNIAK - SAME IMAGE DIFFERENT IDENTITY
http://peter-gould.com/uts-radio-interview/

PLEASE STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE NOW!!

They are not fake, we have just used the filler images from the web design layout and forgot to update them.

LOL what a lame excuse!

SCAM ALERT AGAIN!!!

This guy doesn't really learned his lesson.. 2nd time trying to create fake dev accounts.

New devs according to website (FAKE ACCOUNTS)
https://i.imgur.com/xkMJDjx.png

Clearly we can see COI owner didnt link the accounts of linkedIN. (REAL ACCOUNTS)

Piotr
https://i.imgur.com/2xR6hcq.png

Tomasz
https://i.imgur.com/WXJTDUJ.png

Now please tell me COI Admin.. did you FORGET AGAIN to update your website?

Another link showing about the spurious ICO,
https://foundico.com/ico/coinnec.html

• NO ICO • NO WHITELIST INVESTOR • NO AIRDROP • NO BOUNTY •

And on Jan 2018,

https://image.ibb.co/cwTUFo/coinnec.png

I've been telling this thing has faked ICO to 37k whitelisted. A secret ICO with 37k participants, for $800k is so unreal.

well, they are already listed in quite a few exchanges and I think they did not get enouch feedback from traders, this is why they organize a new airdrop. I doubt that this will success.

It got listed on poor exchanges, I can't find this Token on Coincapmarket and I don't think traders buy any token before check it on Coincapmarket. Airdrop only increase sell orders, but it's good to get more followers on social media.

I guess they did not do well in ICO, so they don't have any token holders. They did airdrop to increase this number to 600+ holder. biteBTC airdrop alone generated 400 holders, which happened 5 days ago, and still happening.
https://etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x297b79fe04691363bb9a74acc1414c7d80ebea2b&p=4
Airdrop = increase token holders (maybe future buyers).

They claim that ICO got only $800k (about 16,000,000 COI at $0.05, + bonus) but circulation is 800mil+.
they sent 700mil + to mercatox to dump.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x8a1a9477a710d470575b1da335e524b27e8091ab?a=0xf824a1fe90c2c14ec0c7c3bc6e98d62aca0d2bb8

Good luck to everyone

And their twitter followers are faked too.
https://www.twitteraudit.com/Coinnec

https://image.ibb.co/gBCgvo/Twitter.png

Comments in this threads are faked too.
roncar

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:56:58 AM

Wow!  Dev how many bought accounts do you have? promoting your own project..

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:39:15 AM

I am not sure about the Coi team but looking for some profit from it.  Lips sealed
roncar

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:42:51 AM

omg! now fake buy walls! like vote buying..

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
▐███
                                      ███▌
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
roncar

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:17:28 AM

Wanna report me?! Common give me your best shot! Sorry boy those are not FUD's, those are FACTS!

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
▐███
                                      ███▌
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
roncar

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

omg! now fake buy walls! like vote buying..

Are you saying that there are a scammer in Coinnec or some other people are using the name Coinnec? Also the issue is on twitter account of Coinnec, is this a big problem?

read backwards and you will see how the old website had fake devs, replying "we forgot to update it" Wow from January to April? Again on 2nd attempt 2 devs found fake accounts as well.. what's the excuse now?

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
▐███
                                      ███▌
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

Your project idea look interesting. Will benefit many people, but similar projects there are many in the market, what is the team`s strategy to compete with others?

As I visited there website they different kinds of plans and development they are planning to launch on the roadmap. So guess there's nothing to worry about the competition with the others.
That would be great, then it means that they actually have their own strategy to compete in the market, we would like to see it soon and hoping it would be a success.

I would like to see how the team will answer some accusations of few members here. If the team are serious and legit, they must answer it and prove that they are real persons with real project.
Yss, they realy need to clarify this issue. The accusations of some members are very heavy. But I don't believe them that much I will wait for teams answers and  clarifications.  Hope team has a clear and concrete evidence that this people who accusing the project is wrong.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

I would like to see how the team will answer some accusations of few members here. If the team are serious and legit, they must answer it and prove that they are real persons with real project.
Yss, they realy need to clarify this issue. The accusations of some members are very heavy. But I don't believe them that much I will wait for teams answers and  clarifications.  Hope team has a clear and concrete evidence that this people who accusing the project is wrong.

As I observe only one member here are accusing them of some issues, if the dev will explain his side then the project will become more clear and will resolve the issue.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

This is a very good project. This project will be more successful as it has the potential and now many people are investing. Many people believe in this project. Project team has to be working to keep the project team believable and always have to update

A lot of projects have a lot of "potential" in the ideas and the thoughts given in the ICO thread but not all of them succeed anyway so there's that
Potential projects are many in the market. But it's true that only few that made it to success. I hope this project Coinnec will be listed as one of successful projects in crypto market. The project is promising. More project updates and improvements this wil achieve success soon.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:50:33 PM

This is a very good project. This project will be more successful as it has the potential and now many people are investing. Many people believe in this project. Project team has to be working to keep the project team believable and always have to update

A lot of projects have a lot of "potential" in the ideas and the thoughts given in the ICO thread but not all of them succeed anyway so there's that
Potential projects are many in the market. But it's true that only few that made it to success. I hope this project Coinnec will be listed as one of successful projects in crypto market. The project is promising. More project updates and improvements this wil achieve success soon.
Right at the beginning let to win not necessarily the leading positions, as it is unreal in principle. It is necessary to work on the project and not to hurry and in the future there is a probability to make the way above among the ocean of coins.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

You are right, not only those who have potentials succeed but most of the time those hard working and dedicated teams really achieve success in the end.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

You are right, not only those who have potentials succeed but most of the time those hard working and dedicated teams really achieve success in the end.

What is good about in crypto world is that it has so many surprises which we can't somehow expect to happen. Running a project really needs to be carefully handle so that things will fall at the right spot.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

I can't find any special or unique feature of this token and platform to existing coins (ethereum, bitcoin etc) just like what you have mentioned. And it is on the Ethereum blockchain as erc20. Are there any presentation where you can make some comparison?
troBelx

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

excellent solution, and very helpful for fast and secure payment, this is very useful for all erc20 users around the world. Good luck for coinnec founder, "sbastian.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

Right at the beginning let to win not necessarily the leading positions, as it is unreal in principle. It is necessary to work on the project and not to hurry and in the future there is a probability to make the way above among the ocean of coins.

Hope so this project will be included to the list of successful project in crypto market because it is useful to have. This project has a potential to do great in cryto world base on what they write to the part they will be focusing to.
If want this the team must do so much working more instead of only post at ANN thread, they need real investors and big community for growth.

bluedragon11
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

Great project . Hope everything will succeed
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

This platform will be interesting in the first business people, as is known among them many investors who want to invest in it
Thats true bud, they will prefer to put there money to this project because it is a trusted project according to ico rating scores.
Yes, my opinion is very similar to yours, I think that you are right, because investors are very business people as a rule.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

Coinnec is pleasant to me what seeks to allow users to be involved in absolutely safe fashion thanks to strong cryptography, without refusing confidentiality in the central body.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: