Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥  (Read 8759 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:53:16 PM

excellent solution, and very helpful for fast and secure payment, this is very useful for all erc20 users around the world. Good luck for coinnec founder, "sbastian.

As long as you are going to use the blockchain technology like how Bitcoin works, you won't have any problem with security. Now after bitcoin, people are looking for a faster payment solution. What is the Transaction per seconds of this platform? is it also like Ethereum because it is based on it?

Yes, a lot of people now are looking for alternative coins that will give faster confirmation time and ofcourse a very low fees too. I will look forward for more updates about this project.
That is exactly what everyone needs, low transaction fees and fast confirmation is really convenient for everyone and I think many people would be interested in the idea of this.
A convenient way of having that fast transaction is what one of the important thing users want to see on a platform. If this platform can provide that one, it can clearly lead to a positive outcome.
Rapid workflow is the high expectation from many participants and Coinnec identified it before and they have successfully taken all the measures to bring a huge leading change.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:21:44 AM

excellent solution, and very helpful for fast and secure payment, this is very useful for all erc20 users around the world. Good luck for coinnec founder, "sbastian.

As long as you are going to use the blockchain technology like how Bitcoin works, you won't have any problem with security. Now after bitcoin, people are looking for a faster payment solution. What is the Transaction per seconds of this platform? is it also like Ethereum because it is based on it?

Yes, a lot of people now are looking for alternative coins that will give faster confirmation time and ofcourse a very low fees too. I will look forward for more updates about this project.

There are hundreds of coins working on becoming faster and cheaper already, but a lot of them are just empty words so far.
To be added Coinnec have taken all the challenges to secure the participants accounts with a block chain system to protect their balances from hackers.
That is a good news to know, because in every investment security must be the priority of every company, this can prove that this is a trust worthy project.

roncar

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:30:06 AM

Hello Dev! Your friendly neighborhood is here once again!  Grin Grin Grin

You said you are still holding your 10% pool (100M) and will not sell it.

This is your contract address right?? 0x8a1a9477a710d470575b1da335e524b27e8091ab

Where is it now? I cant find it here! Oh.. smells fishy!

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:39:35 AM

Its been a week now, As I am requesting for any bounty campaigns the team is planning to make? Why still no update about that one?
Dude, don't rush them too hard, they might be trying to making the thread and a planning about the bounty campaign, just wait.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

What exchanges are planned for the coin to exit? I really expect that these will be good exchanges, I'm waiting for news

Their coin is listed on those exchange :
mercatox : https://mercatox.com/exchange/COI/BTC
openledger : https://openledger.io/market/COI_BTC
stocks.exchang: https://stocks.exchange/trade/COI/BTC
ddex : https://ddex.io/trade/COI-ETH
crex24 : https://crex24.com/exchange/COI-BTC
bitebtc : https://bitebtc.com/trade/coi_btc

I don't any one of these list consider a good exchange, but the important now is to get enough volume to be listed on better one in future.
Wow coinnec tokens is listed on different exchanges. I think if this is a scam coin they devs already disappeared after they finished thier ICo but it seems they are still active and still responds to inquiry even if those are offensive and negative.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

I see that the project is gaining some popularity over time. And I'm sure that this is a tendency to continue.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:26:22 AM

I see that the project is gaining some popularity over time. And I'm sure that this is a tendency to continue.

Yes, you are right, the project's popularity now is increasing and this is good for the project, this prove that their strategies in gaining more exposure are working.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

Its been a week now, As I am requesting for any bounty campaigns the team is planning to make? Why still no update about that one?
Dude, don't rush them too hard, they might be trying to making the thread and a planning about the bounty campaign, just wait.
You're right, rushing things often leads to failure. Let's just take it slow I know they're launching the bounty campaign.
Making a project is not really easy and it's time consuming. If you going to rush anything without any plan it is a big failed that you will encounter in the future.

I agree to you,  planning is very important to have when handlung such project.  It will serve as guide to make the work easier, it can help a lot in terms on what to do next. It should be a step by step process  though its not as quick as we think but surely which is very important.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:49:44 AM

You're right, rushing things often leads to failure. Let's just take it slow I know they're launching the bounty campaign.
Making a project is not really easy and it's time consuming. If you going to rush anything without any plan it is a big failed that you will encounter in the future.
Precisely,  you need to prepare upgrade and updates. Creating and designing the projects will take a very long time. Need barrels of patients and tons of hardworks. Planning will not be finished in one hour. Need to examine review every project details. They need to be prepared for future reference and possible circumstances that project may encounter along the way.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:00:05 AM

There are hundreds of coins working on becoming faster and cheaper already, but a lot of them are just empty words so far.
To be added Coinnec have taken all the challenges to secure the participants accounts with a block chain system to protect their balances from hackers.
The most important factor to consider before you invest in a project. Coinnec should entertain this matter they need to assure the ssecurity and safety of their investors and supporters.  Hackers are just observing and waiting for a chance to do a crime. I will keep an eye for security features updates and progress. Will patiently following the instructions to keep their community safety.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

I agree, there is no need to rush as the team is actively updating the project and its current status, the best thing to do now is to wait and help the project with advertising.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

Precisely,  you need to prepare upgrade and updates. Creating and designing the projects will take a very long time. Need barrels of patients and tons of hardworks. Planning will not be finished in one hour. Need to examine review every project details. They need to be prepared for future reference and possible circumstances that project may encounter along the way.

Pretty good point, especially these days because their are so many ICOs that have similar features which competition is really hard thing to do. So, the key to be more competitive is to create innovations that can also give enough benefits to the users.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

The Coinnec Team deserve to be given enough time and support to improve in this project, mostly as they are working towards listing in more exchanges including Coinmarketcap which will in turn boosts the value of this coin. Besides
the team are really showing the spirit of dedication in this project.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

I agree to you,  planning is very important to have when handlung such project.  It will serve as guide to make the work easier, it can help a lot in terms on what to do next. It should be a step by step process  though its not as quick as we think but surely which is very important.
When planning any project it is very important to do it adequately and without excess ambitions, otherwise it is possible to fall face down in dirt and not to make even a half of planned.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

I see the project already has a lot of followers, it is thanks to the active work of the development team. But I'm wondering what the team is working on and what are the plans for the near future?
At the moment the team is interested in investors. You can go to the official website of the project and on the first page look at all the information of the project. There, administrators maintain and update all information and news from developers.

This is the main reason why the team do the advertising. Anyway, the token of this platform can be purchased on these 6 exchanges ( mercatox, openledger, stocks.exchange, ddex, crex24, and bitebtc). So it means that the token already have a value?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

Coinnec is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add COI tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Awesome, more and more trading sites is accepting coinnect coins. I think coinnrct needs to make more developments though to thier coin to get a higher demand.

coinnec is actually developing their interface design and have been focusing with that matter.so there is no need to rush for its coins to be on top yet..
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

And one of them is the Coinnec project, no wonder why many people wants to support this project because of its uniqueness and usability.

I am wondering what are the uniqueness and usability of this project, I have been snooping around but I can't see any. At least they can provide a comparison to other projects.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

What do you mean by a guide to doing an ICO lol? The average person shouldnt be doing more than say 1-2 ICOs ever cause even a single proper one takes a long ass time
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

I see that there are photos of developers, but where is your company registered officially, and if so, where is it written?
I don't think that the region of official registration really matters to the users as that is relatively.
Well, I do not agree with your opinion, because it's important for me that the developers are registered.
gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:21:48 PM

The Coinnec Team deserve to be given enough time and support to improve in this project, mostly as they are working towards listing in more exchanges including Coinmarketcap which will in turn boosts the value of this coin. Besides
the team are really showing the spirit of dedication in this project.

We have to wait for awhile to be on cmc (if it ever happen)

https://ibb.co/grCFcd

https://image.ibb.co/kig8xd/Untitled.png

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: