Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥  (Read 8759 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

Are there any restrictions for citizens from different countries? I would not like to face violations of the law in my country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

The goal of coinnec is to allow users to involve in a completely secure fashion than to strong cryptography, without giving up privacy to a central authority.
What you have described approaches practically each cryptocurrency. I think that in this project there are also highlights thanks to which it also became very popular among cryptocommunity. Anyway, time will show as will be actually.
Yeah Exactly i think is time that tells the truth but the best case scenario is if the team and dev decide to go higher with their awareness and maybe show things and features comes together

I  think the team is serious in their business if they are not they will not be working with exchanges right? but I am still hoping that they can also launch a campaign for the supporters like us.

The coin is already in some exchanges and already generating trading volume but it won't be good if the FUD that keeps on spreading in this thread won't be resolve.

Those FUD are normal and the project cannot avoid having this, what they should do is answers all the concerns and prove to them that this project is serious and will surely become successful soon.
Yes I agree with you but I think its just a waste of time if you keep on replying these people who already closed thier mind. Its ok to reply maybe once or teice to explain but replying to the same person and explaining the same thing wont work.

You are right, I agree, sometimes FUD are those members in other projects that want to ruin this project. I am not sure, but we cannot avoid to think that it is also possible.

FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:25:25 AM

The goal of coinnec is to allow users to involve in a completely secure fashion than to strong cryptography, without giving up privacy to a central authority.
What you have described approaches practically each cryptocurrency. I think that in this project there are also highlights thanks to which it also became very popular among cryptocommunity. Anyway, time will show as will be actually.
Yeah Exactly i think is time that tells the truth but the best case scenario is if the team and dev decide to go higher with their awareness and maybe show things and features comes together

I  think the team is serious in their business if they are not they will not be working with exchanges right? but I am still hoping that they can also launch a campaign for the supporters like us.

The coin is already in some exchanges and already generating trading volume but it won't be good if the FUD that keeps on spreading in this thread won't be resolve.

I am not sure, but sometime some FUD can also help project to attract more investors as investors will really be curious about the current status of the project and if they will find that those fud are not true then they will make good investments.
Sometimes questioning can actually help people understand things about the project that it missed to explain. But i hope they would go far as to ruining the project.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

I am not sure, but sometime some FUD can also help project to attract more investors as investors will really be curious about the current status of the project and if they will find that those fud are not true then they will make good investments.
Sometimes questioning can actually help people understand things about the project that it missed to explain. But i hope they would go far as to ruining the project.

Interactions can give a results which it will give the team more idea and definitely can improve their features. If the team are open to accept some suggestions and I think the team can do more innovations about the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:19:57 PM

And sometimes there is a reason for FUD and it protects investors from losing money. If there are questions to be answered then go ahead and answer those questions. Otherwise it's the duty of the community to protect people from losing money!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:22:01 PM

But the team needs formal questioning not just those questions answerable on the ANN. Usually newbie do that sometimes.
There are many ways that developers can help their supporters better understand the project. This includes not only surveys, but also video reviews, which is the most optimal option for this.

You have a point, because not all people can totally understand how the platform works and how can it gives benefit to the users. Coinnec surely create more tools of information so that people will have no reason to deny that they didn't understand the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

Investments will be anyway made. On each good adequate project there will always be the audience of investors, with it there shouldn't be problems. However nobody cancelled positive news from developers and perhaps a discount for purchase of tokens.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

And sometimes there is a reason for FUD and it protects investors from losing money. If there are questions to be answered then go ahead and answer those questions. Otherwise it's the duty of the community to protect people from losing money!

If they deny to answer important questions it usually means that they simply can't give the answer for whatever reason. Big red flag to me then.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

Coinnec is the best network platform with blockchain implemented I have ever seen. But, some of the issues from their community have to be resolved.

Resolving issues immediately would be a good point upon knowing the status of this project. For it shows that the team really care and gives time to resolve it and for that their making way that the project can be trusted.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

The developers can easily deal with the FUD atleast in this thread by simply responding to it and clearing any questions people have about it
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

Those FUD are normal and the project cannot avoid having this, what they should do is answers all the concerns and prove to them that this project is serious and will surely become successful soon.
Yes I agree with you but I think its just a waste of time if you keep on replying these people who already closed thier mind. Its ok to reply maybe once or teice to explain but replying to the same person and explaining the same thing wont work.
It is essential even to explain as many times they keep asking and letting them understand with out ignoring where we need to ultimately satisfy them and should never miss the investors giving them a way.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:51:12 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 03:58:21 PM by vickycoin05

Coinnec is the best network platform with blockchain implemented I have ever seen. But, some of the issues from their community have to be resolved.
Resolving issues immediately would be a good point upon knowing the status of this project. For it shows that the team really care and gives time to resolve it and for that their making way that the project can be trusted.
Agree, its better to resolve issues before it getting worst. Assist each issues to avoid posible negative outcome. I am very confident that the team can cater whatever posible issues and problems will rise along the way. The team members are expecting all possible circumstances that will come and they have been preparing for it.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

I certainly understand that I could get bored with my question about the fact that the team is registered or not, because I did not receive a reply.
gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

The developers can easily deal with the FUD atleast in this thread by simply responding to it and clearing any questions people have about it

I don't think it is that easy, possibly because they can't find any good explanation beside admitting they screwed up.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

It's a verygood advantage for the project. This allows the project to promote  their platform. Many investors will increase their confidence with the project. Regarding the FUD that the thread is discussing I hope the team will have fast answers and actions to avoid posible negative impact on the project.
ennaheaven

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

I think that in this project there are also highlights thanks to which it also became very popular among cryptocommunity. Anyway, time will show as will be actually.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

Coinnec will continue to offer new ways of work monetization for the benefit of providers at the same time end users stand to benefit from quick transactions at the lower price which we can experience.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

If they deny to answer important questions it usually means that they simply can't give the answer for whatever reason. Big red flag to me then.

I would really like to see them respond to concerns and questions from the community, but if they can't provide some then I'll be waiting for more developments..Ther might be a reason why they chose not to answer.
Try connecting via telegram. Its really awful when the team doesnt listen to the concerns and arent transparent. Thats just creates more suspicion.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

I certainly understand that I could get bored with my question about the fact that the team is registered or not, because I did not receive a reply.
They got the dev team who are highly experienced and owning extreme skills are successfully making their decisions and lead the teams in a successful way to go in all the activities.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

Coinnec taking all the challenges and implementing advanced mechanisms, they are offering providers complete freedom to set the price and provide samples of their work to users and sometimes such sample work may be even the images of offered services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: