Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:01:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥  (Read 8759 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

Will the languages be added to the site? This could increase the level of the project and make it more respectable.

I think English is enough for this project because the concept is easy to understand and don't need high level of English. translation cost money and time and not necessary in all case.
Yes, i agree with you. Addition, i think the Coinnec team should more actively at this topic, what is new update about this project now?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:39:05 PM

Last time they said that they make a 9 BTC wall disappears in 1 minute, So i trust them True, we need a big exchange and fresh money
Big exchanges will be benefiting with more advantages as we can also observe a chance to even gain more investors attention to Coinnec platform.
Reyan

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:52:42 PM

How do you want to survive in this jungle because there are already many websites who offer the same sevices?  Why should a customer choose you platform instead of other working platforms?
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

How do you want to survive in this jungle because there are already many websites who offer the same sevices?  Why should a customer choose you platform instead of other working platforms?

Let's see how the developers will answer your question, I am sure that the team are alreasy well-experienced and they are preferred to compete in this kind of industry. I am hoping for more updates and new developments very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:00:16 AM

Good project. The project team is responding very well. If a project is to be profitable, then the project team's activity is very important. i think project team every day is actively working well to develop the project

You are right, the team is doing their best.
Coinnec have set all the standard operating procedure with all the assignmement and instructions for the team to adhere and they maintaining accountability that is delivering expected results.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:42:50 AM

How do you want to survive in this jungle because there are already many websites who offer the same sevices?  Why should a customer choose you platform instead of other working platforms?

Let's see how the developers will answer your question, I am sure that the team are alreasy well-experienced and they are preferred to compete in this kind of industry. I am hoping for more updates and new developments very soon.
Im sure this project has a lot to offer compared to the first platforms that emerged first. Maybe you need to read thier whitepaper bud to get some quick snapshot about this project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:01:48 AM

How do you want to survive in this jungle because there are already many websites who offer the same sevices?  Why should a customer choose you platform instead of other working platforms?

I am hoping you are an expert on what you saying about the Coinnec. It will be good if you direct message the admins if you want to learn more about the project.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:01:04 AM

Im sure this project has a lot to offer compared to the first platforms that emerged first. Maybe you need to read thier whitepaper bud to get some quick snapshot about this project.
Well everyday theres a platform or a feature introduced. So we are not at a clear cut position. The team has to make efforts in order to get results.
Ninja Ger

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:30:50 AM

reserved
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:40:09 AM

Well everyday theres a platform or a feature introduced. So we are not at a clear cut position. The team has to make efforts in order to get results.
I agree, in order to gain positive results , they must put effort in introducing better platform and always active. I hope that they are already focusing on that.

Gaining people's trust is really important for a project like this because there has been a lot of masternode coins that have been around and turn on to be just a scam or failed in the end because they lack supporters or community to support the demand of their coin.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:49:04 AM

reserved
I don't know what you are talking about but seems you are reserving just for the bounty program of the project, isn't it?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:32:14 AM

The development of the project will be of interest primarily to those who are engaged in business, and wants to know about it all

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:46:05 AM

There are a lot of businessmen among investors, and this project is being created for them! I think that they will be able to collect
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:38:32 AM

The development of the project will be of interest primarily to those who are engaged in business, and wants to know about it all
I guess everyone who is interested to earn money will join the ride to this boat not only those who are engage in business.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

The team is not plentiful. Have you decided not to introduce everyone? Or do you really have so few people working?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

I agree, in order to gain positive results , they must put effort in introducing better platform and always active. I hope that they are already focusing on that.

Gaining people's trust is really important for a project like this because there has been a lot of masternode coins that have been around and turn on to be just a scam or failed in the end because they lack supporters or community to support the demand of their coin.
Yes it was and such, but the project should be open and transparent, like the team as a whole, if they hzotit more than their supporters, they just need to talk about themselves and what they are doing now. For example, prepare updates or new advertising for the project.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

I am sure that the project already have their plans and goals to fulfill. All of that will be achieve if developers will prove that they are trustworthy and serious in the project. Dedications and activeness will add up to this project if properly executed.
The team approaches responsibly each point of the plans that gives to the importance to each of them and causes trust both in longtime users, and in beginners who have only joined the project.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

I am sure that the project already have their plans and goals to fulfill. All of that will be achieve if developers will prove that they are trustworthy and serious in the project. Dedications and activeness will add up to this project if properly executed.
The team approaches responsibly each point of the plans that gives to the importance to each of them and causes trust both in longtime users, and in beginners who have only joined the project.

Well, this is really needed to make their project reach success, but aside from that the developers must fulfill all the features of this project and make it more successful as time passes by.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:35:28 AM

If the team can continually be serious and active with this project then soon we can finally see the project achieve success and will get enough funds to improve the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:49:25 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 01:15:04 AM by cammie16

I have noticed some good improvement in this project and I am hoping that the developments will continue to grow and hoping that soon the platform will be launch successfully.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: