Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥  (Read 8759 times)
Coinnec (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

I can not find the informations about the developers in github; can admin or someone help me with this issue? And there is also a fake twitter account with this username :   @Coinneccc   

They try to scam people with your brand. Could you please report it to twitter.

Thank you for this report! We have already took actions to take this profile down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

How do you want to survive in this jungle because there are already many websites who offer the same sevices?  Why should a customer choose you platform instead of other working platforms?

I am sure that the project already have their plans and goals to fulfill. All of that will be achieve if developers will prove that they are trustworthy and serious in the project. Dedications and activeness will add up to this project if properly executed.
The team approaches responsibly each point of the plans that gives to the importance to each of them and causes trust both in longtime users, and in beginners who have only joined the project.

Yes that is right, from the start  until now planning is very important because it can help a lot to the journey of the project until totally it will be implemented. The team should continue to be strong and united to make everything succeed
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

I can not find the informations about the developers in github; can admin or someone help me with this issue? And there is also a fake twitter account with this username :   @Coinneccc    

I think you can't really find the developers about this project, it is posted that way. As a privacy coin that's how it usually works, you can just trust them whatever happens or not.
MorganMark

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

very nice business, hope in the future should run by the planned.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

Very good project. The team will have to work more on the campaign. If you advertise more, you will get better results in the future and it will help attract more investors.
Yes its good project that offers possible profits for all who will trust the project.  Actually I am in favourite of campaigns because this is ine way to publicise the project and less funds needed for advertising. But I will aslo go fkr good advertisement in all various form because this will be a great help for the popularity of the project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

I can not find the informations about the developers in github; can admin or someone help me with this issue? And there is also a fake twitter account with this username :   @Coinneccc   

Thank you so much mate for sharing awareness regarding fake telegram account from some scammers. This will affect the project in terms of authenticity fake account might spread fake news about the project this might be the resons that investors won't  invest the project. Hope team can adress this matter soon for the safety of the project  and its investors.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

The development of the project will be of interest primarily to those who are engaged in business, and wants to know about it all

It's of interest to everyone who is able to invest in this project because if the platform works well the price of the coin will increase. And then there will be persons who want to benefit from that.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:55:38 AM

Your 2 developers are fake?? Check this sites:

Karol Seliga - SAME IMAGE DIFFERENT IDENTITY
http://itcareerenergizer.com/itcareerenergizer-come22/

TOMASZ WOZNIAK - SAME IMAGE DIFFERENT IDENTITY
http://peter-gould.com/uts-radio-interview/

PLEASE STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE NOW!!

They are not fake, we have just used the filler images from the web design layout and forgot to update them.

LOL what a lame excuse!

SCAM ALERT AGAIN!!!

This guy doesn't really learned his lesson.. 2nd time trying to create fake dev accounts.

New devs according to website (FAKE ACCOUNTS)
https://i.imgur.com/xkMJDjx.png

Clearly we can see COI owner didnt link the accounts of linkedIN. (REAL ACCOUNTS)

Piotr
https://i.imgur.com/2xR6hcq.png

Tomasz
https://i.imgur.com/WXJTDUJ.png

Now please tell me COI Admin.. did you FORGET AGAIN to update your website?

Another link showing about the spurious ICO,
https://foundico.com/ico/coinnec.html

• NO ICO • NO WHITELIST INVESTOR • NO AIRDROP • NO BOUNTY •

And on Jan 2018,

https://image.ibb.co/cwTUFo/coinnec.png

I've been telling this thing has faked ICO to 37k whitelisted. A secret ICO with 37k participants, for $800k is so unreal.

well, they are already listed in quite a few exchanges and I think they did not get enouch feedback from traders, this is why they organize a new airdrop. I doubt that this will success.

It got listed on poor exchanges, I can't find this Token on Coincapmarket and I don't think traders buy any token before check it on Coincapmarket. Airdrop only increase sell orders, but it's good to get more followers on social media.

I guess they did not do well in ICO, so they don't have any token holders. They did airdrop to increase this number to 600+ holder. biteBTC airdrop alone generated 400 holders, which happened 5 days ago, and still happening.
https://etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x297b79fe04691363bb9a74acc1414c7d80ebea2b&p=4
Airdrop = increase token holders (maybe future buyers).

They claim that ICO got only $800k (about 16,000,000 COI at $0.05, + bonus) but circulation is 800mil+.
they sent 700mil + to mercatox to dump.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x8a1a9477a710d470575b1da335e524b27e8091ab?a=0xf824a1fe90c2c14ec0c7c3bc6e98d62aca0d2bb8

Good luck to everyone

New faces for coinnec team.

https://image.ibb.co/iyiQCy/coinnec.png
Coinnec (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:44:37 AM

We have been making some staff and websites updates since last few weeks.

The final team is has been settled.

You can check our members at coinnec.com

The First Coinnec Platform presentation is scheduled on mid of July.
Stay tuned for more news! 🔥

ddevink

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:50:47 AM

Better buy now before the Coinmarketcap update and a lot more!
Team legit, coins is why to low now for what it is offering!
gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:04:10 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 03:17:34 PM by gmtfan

We have been making some staff and websites updates since last few weeks.

The final team is has been settled.

You can check our members at coinnec.com

The First Coinnec Platform presentation is scheduled on mid of July.
Stay tuned for more news! 🔥

Kind of amazing to see how, within a short period of time of few weeks, PIOTR and TOMASZ faces could change that much. And PIOTR has changed his last name too.
Coinnec (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

A few words to our beloved and ever supportive COImmunity from Sebastian Bednarek, CEO of Coinnec.

https://twitter.com/coinnec/status/1007652144185597953?s=21

sithumkezon

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

Coinnec is a blockchain powered anonymous decentralized platform with personalized token based on Ethereum smart contract ecosystem for transactions with ERC20 standard. Coinnec platform is powered by its namesake Coinnec tokens. These tokens, built around Ethereum smart contract technology is the primary medium of value exchange over the Coinnec business ecosystem.
mt55

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:14:13 PM

Coinnec is a blockchain powered anonymous decentralized platform with personalized token based on Ethereum smart contract ecosystem for transactions with ERC20 standard. Coinnec platform is powered by its namesake Coinnec tokens. These tokens, built around Ethereum smart contract technology is the primary medium of value exchange over the Coinnec business ecosystem.

Is it anonymous? What is the anon technology they are using for their platform? I overlooked that then.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
BINANCE
─────── LAB

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

excellent solution, and very helpful for fast and secure payment, this is very useful for all erc20 users around the world. Good luck for coinnec founder, "sbastian.

As long as you are going to use the blockchain technology like how Bitcoin works, you won't have any problem with security. Now after bitcoin, people are looking for a faster payment solution. What is the Transaction per seconds of this platform? is it also like Ethereum because it is based on it?

Yes, a lot of people now are looking for alternative coins that will give faster confirmation time and ofcourse a very low fees too. I will look forward for more updates about this project.

There are hundreds of coins working on becoming faster and cheaper already, but a lot of them are just empty words so far.
To be added Coinnec have taken all the challenges to secure the participants accounts with a block chain system to protect their balances from hackers.

Isn't that what any blockchain is supposed to do? Whats the exact feature you are trying to describe as an advantage here? Security in my eyes isn't a plus anyway, it is a must.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

Interesting project. This project will be more successful as it has the potential and now many people are investing. Many people believe in this project. Project team has to be working to keep the project team believable and always have to update. I hope project will be success
mt55

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:12:55 PM

Interesting project. This project will be more successful as it has the potential and now many people are investing. Many people believe in this project. Project team has to be working to keep the project team believable and always have to update. I hope project will be success

Where do you have the information from that many people believe in this project? You claim to know that but based on what?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
BINANCE
─────── LAB

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
quatrongtiecnuoi

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

excellent solution, and very helpful for fast and secure payment, this is very useful for all erc20 users around the world. Good luck for coinnec founder, "sbastian.
Starlark

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:09:22 PM

Caution, investigate before investing, read through this thread.

I have been removed from Coinnec telegram group after linking to posts from this thread.
TG group is being censored. We need to expose facts in this thread and on Twitter.

I have talked to someone who was very bullish on COI and was an admin in TG group. He told me that devs wanted to sell him the project for 8btc. It seems a website is just a prop.

I don't know how to post images on this forum. Here's a twitter post. It might all be fabricated, please help me interpret this Screenshot. Tomasz Wozniak was one of (fake?) developers. CEO wrote on TG that he was dismissed.

pic.twitter.com/PxXnjVXvGc
joel.issac

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

For business it can be interesting and really fast to find investors because of its interest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: