Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114122 times)
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:47:37 AM

In case you haven't add it here. add it on icochart.net

We are there , please check this out:
https://icochart.net/tokensale/faceter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

Faceter’s modular architecture allows users to work with original video stream in trusted environments onn camera owners’ devices...
Faceter is really a modern technology and really it has some great concepts which would surely hike the price for this project. Faceter is really going to be profitable in the future with all its investors on a large scale. Faceter will also serve several individuals with a better job opportunity.

Yeah Faceter Has a great concept for investors & normal people...It prevent crimes of any people that's a big security for people & job sector...so  good project indeed..
This project could also be used in 5 star or 7 star hotels to increase their security and also it wi=ould increase the standard of that restaurant. The project can be really used at several places and hope that investors find this project profitable for the future.
Faceter will be a very useful tool in terms of surveillance due to its features which is quite a brilliant idea. Imagine that those people who was captured by the camera will be identify through the use of this platform. So, to think who do not want with this kind of innovation? I think everybody wanted to have this but the only problem is that, what will be the price of this platform?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

do we need blockchain for this? if it does it what way the blockchain enhance its security?
Block chain technology is really secured and it would be great if Faceter do implement a block chain protocol where the data will be confidential. Also as part of Faceter fraud prevention activities, please bear in mind that team will NEVER include any account numbers or wallet addresses (to enable you to add your funds)in their emails or PMs anytime under any circumstances.

You can't just put a blockchain into every single thing, that's not how stuff works. Legit this is why a lot of people are fooled recently where people just add the name blockchain into their company names

Yeah right, but lots of new projects now are in the blockchain, any project that's not in blockchain technology? Anyway, it still depend on us how we can see if the project is really legit.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

It is interesting that to observe any person with the introduction of this project can be btsdet without specialized means. I correctly understand that it will be possible to identify any person using a web camera or any other? I am worried
iputnikov stop worrying and read the whitepaper. This technology will not work with the webcamera on your phone, computer or laptop. This is only for Surveillance CCTV IP cameras. I answer you several times and you constantly write that you are afraid.
I conclude that you are especially trolling to unleash confusion.
Write a technical question, finally ...
there are really a lot of people who do not correctly understand the essence of the Faceter project. In fact, there is nothing terrible and illegal in this project. It will be useful for society and for organizations that care about their safety.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

This project looks very innovative but at the same time it looks dangerous. I would like to participate in a test.

What do you mean dangerous? Is it about the privacy policies that this project might violate? I think the concept is being used in securities agencies now but faceter is just making it public.
I think what he means is that maybe some criminals also wanted to used the platform for bad intentions and wanted to abused the features of this project. Maybe the team would give some options with this kind of matter.

Like any technology, it has advantages and disadvantages. It's can prevent crime from occurring, gather evidence and saving records and give that a sense of security. On other hand, it's make privacy issue, I have heard about some employees that  took legal action against their employers because of that.
Well, I think the in that kind of matter maybe the company will make some legal agreement in order for the employees that they are aware of the CCTV. In this way, the employees can't complain with their privacy because they already sing the agreement. And I think they will understand that because it is for their own good.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

This project looks very innovative but at the same time it looks dangerous. I would like to participate in a test.

What do you mean dangerous? Is it about the privacy policies that this project might violate? I think the concept is being used in securities agencies now but faceter is just making it public.
I think what he means is that maybe some criminals also wanted to used the platform for bad intentions and wanted to abused the features of this project. Maybe the team would give some options with this kind of matter.

Like any technology, it has advantages and disadvantages. It's can prevent crime from occurring, gather evidence and saving records and give that a sense of security. On other hand, it's make privacy issue, I have heard about some employees that  took legal action against their employers because of that.
Well, I think the in that kind of matter maybe the company will make some legal agreement in order for the employees that they are aware of the CCTV. In this way, the employees can't complain with their privacy because they already sing the agreement. And I think they will understand that because it is for their own good.

Yes, they should make some posts or anything that will make the employees aware that the place is equipped with cctvs. This days, I am sure many of us now are aware that cctvs is all over the places.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

Yes, they should make some posts or anything that will make the employees aware that the place is equipped with cctvs. This days, I am sure many of us now are aware that cctvs is all over the places.

Most of establishments now are already have cctvs installed. I am sure because of our technology now many people will be curious to try this project. I just hope devs are very serious to continue the development of faceter.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

How much would be the minimum investment to get thier tokens? Is there also a maximum investment smount per buyer?
Well, you can read them along in their whitepaper for that kind of question, it clearly mentioned in there and you should read them before asking a question.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

Such programs are now used in offices and I think from a legal point of view there are no obstacles to using the program right now.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

Faceter’s modular architecture allows users to work with original video stream in trusted environments onn camera owners’ devices...
Faceter is really a modern technology and really it has some great concepts which would surely hike the price for this project. Faceter is really going to be profitable in the future with all its investors on a large scale. Faceter will also serve several individuals with a better job opportunity.

Yeah Faceter Has a great concept for investors & normal people...It prevent crimes of any people that's a big security for people & job sector...so  good project indeed..
This project could also be used in 5 star or 7 star hotels to increase their security and also it wi=ould increase the standard of that restaurant. The project can be really used at several places and hope that investors find this project profitable for the future.
Faceter will be a very useful tool in terms of surveillance due to its features which is quite a brilliant idea. Imagine that those people who was captured by the camera will be identify through the use of this platform. So, to think who do not want with this kind of innovation? I think everybody wanted to have this but the only problem is that, what will be the price of this platform?

We are going to use fog computing to reduce computation power cost and make our service available for everyone, including individuals
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

How much would be the minimum investment to get thier tokens? Is there also a maximum investment smount per buyer?

Our tokensale is already live and we have last 17M tokens with 20% bonus. The minimum amount of purchase is 0.0436 ETH (500 FACE) and there is no max amount. You can find more info on tokensale.faceter.io
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

The idea of the project is aimed at ensuring the safety of citizens. The main thing is that this is not to the detriment of these same people. Because any good can be turned to harm
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:29:36 PM

An agreement is gonna do nothing for true privacy. Employees should not be able to see the videos unless there's something like a multisig policy where multiple people are required
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

The minimum amount to invest for 500 Face is 0.436 Eth. And there is no maximum limit for a buyer to invest in the project. There will be more information regarding this on their website!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:50:15 PM

I see that there is a purchase of tokens for a minimum amount of 0.436 ETH, Tell me, can I still get your tokens for free? Do you have the company of generosity?
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

I see that there is a purchase of tokens for a minimum amount of 0.436 ETH, Tell me, can I still get your tokens for free? Do you have the company of generosity?
There were never tokens for free, only a token bonus when you bought. Currently there is a 20% bonus.
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

Such programs are now used in offices and I think from a legal point of view there are no obstacles to using the program right now.
I also don't think anyone is going to violate our privacy, identify every person by CCTV, without overall permission.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

The idea of the project is aimed at ensuring the safety of citizens. The main thing is that this is not to the detriment of these same people. Because any good can be turned to harm
Yes, this project can prove as a new upgrade in camera technology and make all the systems more secure it has a very big aim than just recognizing faces. It will surely have may application I the security industry and will help in solving identity recognition problems in the world.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

Most of establishments now are already have cctvs installed. I am sure because of our technology now many people will be curious to try this project. I just hope devs are very serious to continue the development of faceter.
This will surely revolutionise the way we use cctv. This platform is bumping up the surveillance game to the next level by some crazy technology. In no time Faceter will be the most used surveillance system in many parts of the world.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:38:42 PM

Unfortunately nothing ideal does not exist. However this project will be able paкcpывaть crime, in which police will be powerless. As well as large bands will be caught which were hidden so far. At least, I hope that this platform will be able to diminish per cent of the crime in the world.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: