Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:21:09 PM

I do not see anything particularly innovative in the project, but the project is combined with the use of crypts and it's very good if new people will use the crypt project.
Really? Are you kidding me? Come on. Enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis, combining these three is really heavy! Have you heard an unmanned surveillance system that can alarm the police stations whenever there is a robbery happening within a bank? This is what the system is trying to deliver.
Yes, Faceter has really made a great combination of some technology with blockchain to make the surveillance technology in the world more advanced it is a further step in the security of the peoples and this makes this a great and worth investing project of the future.  They will surely make great ales in the market when the project is launched and give every investor a big profit share.
Exactly, faceter  is a perfect blend of Technology and idea. The project has a simple idea but Really effective one. I believe enhanced facial recognition will improve the security Around The World drastically and faceter will be one of the early platforms to do so!
Great concept of really improving and enhancing the facial recognition that will really be a great leap for a more  accurate detection, despite of some legal concerns regarding with the privacy of the faces stored in the database, hoping that it wont be a problem in making this platform possible.

Such concepts as those proposed in this idea are very common today and also very needed. I think there are many companies interested in such an idea. Perhaps this is not a Nobel discovery, but in business it does not necessarily matter who does something first, but who does the best. This one wins. Let it be that way with it!
I agree with you, more competitive is meaning more profitable. When we do the quality business, we will be a winner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:21:36 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 07:47:17 PM by uservalera

quite happy to see the project of FACETER, a nice project and have a team of professional.
this project will be much in demand increasingly known and popular, I feel this project will achieve success very good.
If your concept of really will improving and enhancing the facial recognition, that will really be a great leap in video surveillance
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:00:30 AM

Wow, seem slowly the team is reaching their hard cap. As I visit their site as of now they already reach 18 Million Dollars+ and still growing. Many people are really hooked up on this project.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:46:08 AM

I do not really understand why the developer does not make his programs and does not sell security firms to fiat, I think the sales amount will be much larger.
No i don't think so.
It's really amazing project.i also see the video and that's very great. Faceter is the first decentralised servelince system.we can improve the face detection by using this platform.And this platform will help us by give more security.
This project would surely serve us with the best security because it is almost impossible to crack the facial recognition and also that will keep the users data much more safer. We can trust this project for a better future and this project will then take us to the futuristic world with many more features included.
We are already in the 21st centuary and in the next future world we need several projects to make the world more digital and secure. This kind of projects usually have a great impact on the society and also are fastly accepted by the society.

You are right. because of the very high technology now this project will be easily accepted by all of us. The main issue is how this project can have high funds to supports its development.
We do not require to forefront for the funds of faceter development as faceter had huge potential so over $10 million in 20 seconds: Faceter beats all token sale records On Falling Market and currently 21318 ETH raised which is equivalent to $18,700,533.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:25:18 AM

I do not see anything particularly innovative in the project, but the project is combined with the use of crypts and it's very good if new people will use the crypt project.
Really? Are you kidding me? Come on. Enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis, combining these three is really heavy! Have you heard an unmanned surveillance system that can alarm the police stations whenever there is a robbery happening within a bank? This is what the system is trying to deliver.

Let's be clear here, they didn't claim that they invention this technology ! they already said that kinda surveillance system usually build by big company for their own use and it costs lots of money. Facerter are using blockchain technology to make that kind of system available for individual use and for small companies.

In addition, the technology already exists and the Faceter is just making it available publicly for investments purposes and might as well be available for household securities.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:10:51 AM

I do not really understand why the developer does not make his programs and does not sell security firms to fiat, I think the sales amount will be much larger.
I agree with you. Because this was a purposeful promotion of the project, and it is the security companies that first of all need a program of this kind. I'm sure that they would be interested in this proposal
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:03:01 AM

Wow, seem slowly the team is reaching their hard cap. As I visit their site as of now they already reach 18 Million Dollars+ and still growing. Many people are really hooked up on this project.
They are realy doing good with thier ICO. They have a great marketing team thats why they are now savoring thier rewards.

I agree, every person in the team have a unique talents which they are reaching their hard cap fast. Faceter is really a great projwct that catchea many attentions especially the big companies.
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

Hello dev, I really like the working system of faceter, as a monitoring tool that can identify what is recorded .. good to improve security, etc .. very much needed by many people, whether corporate or personal .. hopefully this project can grow..

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

Let's be clear here, they didn't claim that they invention this technology ! they already said that kinda surveillance system usually build by big company for their own use and it costs lots of money. Facerter are using blockchain technology to make that kind of system available for individual use and for small companies.
If it is only for the small companies that wouldn't seem more benefit to faceter they might review their decision and focus on partnership with big companies like TATA, Amazon etc that would even have a positive sign on revenue portfolio.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

The developer offers a fun program for users, but is there enough power for example a smartphone for image processing?

No it is not a fun program, it is a surveillance tool for IP Cameras. Data processing will be done by miners not smart phones.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:02:34 AM

I would like to see a list of countries that are planning to cover FACETER ? How big is it - and what countries are there in it?
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

I would like to see a list of countries that are planning to cover FACETER ? How big is it - and what countries are there in it?

Every citizen in the world can buy licence so it will be available worldwide.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

I would be thinking that there will be so many countries will be covering and publishing FACETER project in their country.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:24:09 AM

If it is only for the small companies that wouldn't seem more benefit to faceter they might review their decision and focus on partnership with big companies like TATA, Amazon etc that would even have a positive sign on revenue portfolio.

There are different markets and approaches - one is for corporate sector and "big" customers - we already had betas in this sector, and another for mass-consumer sector, that solution with the use of fog is under development now.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

To make a video recording in many countries requires a permit, or rather a warning for those who will be on this videorecording. How do the developers plan to solve this problem? Do they have instructions that are responsible for the legal performance of this project?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

To make a video recording in many countries requires a permit, or rather a warning for those who will be on this videorecording. How do the developers plan to solve this problem? Do they have instructions that are responsible for the legal performance of this project?

We have already mentioned it on bitcointalk for many times, that we will have a vast legal research before entering a new market and we will fit our technology to local regulations and legal restrictions. After the crowdfunding campaign is finished we will use a part of funds for legal purposes. 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

The developer offers a fun program for users, but is there enough power for example a smartphone for image processing?

No it is not a fun program, it is a surveillance tool for IP Cameras. Data processing will be done by miners not smart phones.
Maybe it's fun for him/her in some reason, it's a real serious platform for me as it deals with security and credentials of people using FACETER. I think if it will be applied on smartphones, it will be hardware hungry, more processing, more battery needed.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:11:15 PM

Maybe it's fun for him/her in some reason, it's a real serious platform for me as it deals with security and credentials of people using FACETER. I think if it will be applied on smartphones, it will be hardware hungry, more processing, more battery needed.
Yes the security of the Faceter is really in another level. The platform that holds by the Faceter really amazed a lots of people including me. I am so glad to have this kind of project in the community of crypto currency. I hope that the team will continue to do their best to continuously compete with the different competitors.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:17:33 PM

Tell me please, and is there a bonus program available for beginners? Or is not she here?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

Tell me please, and is there a bonus program available for beginners? Or is not she here?
I do not even know, you need to find out from the administrators. Either wait for an answer, or try writing them in private messages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: