Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114124 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

The best features of faceted is that he not only analyzes the face from the face, but also analyzes the video. But there is some problem, it is not easy to store a large number of facial expressions.

Well, I think it depends on the programming of IT there on how they can provide bigger memories for an AI that will be used in storing data file for  FACETER. I think the team can handle this kind of situation when the time comes.
Yes, if they don't have data center to solved this problem, i think they won't do this services for everyone using computer vision sureveillance technology;)
I think storing big file is just a minor problem for Faceter team. They can solved it easily because the dev team are all programmers and a IT experts. Besides, if you noticed nowadays there are lots of device in the market that can store big data. Like the latest flash drive which has a 1TB memory. So everything will be alright for this team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:09:09 AM

I think it will be a very popular program for many people and for their personal safety. Soft will be very popular, if the price is not high.

Consumers will be offered a service at $9.99 per month per camera.
Such a price is several times lower than the solutions offered by the cloud services and several hundred times cheaper than the purchase of own servers for data processing.
This will be the first platform of this type available to the average citizen.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

The best features of faceted is that he not only analyzes the face from the face, but also analyzes the video. But there is some problem, it is not easy to store a large number of facial expressions.

Well, I think it depends on the programming of IT there on how they can provide bigger memories for an AI that will be used in storing data file for  FACETER. I think the team can handle this kind of situation when the time comes.
Yes, if they don't have data center to solved this problem, i think they won't do this services for everyone using computer vision sureveillance technology;)
I think storing big file is just a minor problem for Faceter team. They can solved it easily because the dev team are all programmers and a IT experts. Besides, if you noticed nowadays there are lots of device in the market that can store big data. Like the latest flash drive which has a 1TB memory. So everything will be alright for this team.

The data needed to recognize the face of all people in the world will fit on the 4TB hard drive.
So they are not huge amounts of data that the company would not be able to handle.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:18:13 AM

If the team has started developing such a project, then I think that they know what they are doing. Now there are a lot of developments with drives where data will be stored. I think that this is enough to start the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:39:05 AM

Only 10% of Tokens Left!

90% of FACE tokens have already been sold, and this is our last call to encourage everyone who wants to participate in the Faceter revolution and get your tokens!

For your convenience we have arranged that you can use your bank card Visa or MasterCard (payment in fiat currency) to buy our tokens!

7 Days left before the end of sale! Or less if reach hardcap earlier  Wink

It seems people do understand how important our safety and it is not a surprise that sooner or later hardcap will be achieved. Additionally, I think investors will probably grab the remaining tokens because this is surely will be a big success. 90% is already a big success and I think the team deserves what they got.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:46:34 AM

Only 10% of Tokens Left!

90% of FACE tokens have already been sold, and this is our last call to encourage everyone who wants to participate in the Faceter revolution and get your tokens!

For your convenience we have arranged that you can use your bank card Visa or MasterCard (payment in fiat currency) to buy our tokens!

It seems people do understand how important our safety and it is not a surprise that sooner or later hardcap will be achieved. Additionally, I think investors will probably grab the remaining tokens because this is surely will be a big success. 90% is already a big success and I think the team deserves what they got.

The Faceter team has already raised over $25.5 million, and this is a huge success.
The last 10% of Face tokens will sell in a few days. From the calculations it follows that on average, 10M Face tokens are sold, so in 4 days or faster ICO will end.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:24:39 AM

To correct a problem with a memory nedostatotok even the fact that you the ordinary experienced user of the computer - enough. It is just necessary to buy special server ssd or hdd and to use them for this purpose.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:33:53 AM

I like the minimum investment! This is excellent for those who want to invest in this project, but it does not have large funds

From yesterday, you can pay Visa and MasterCard to buy Face tokens.
Yes. very much decides the advertising. And despite the fact that the project has already attracted and did a lot of stopping in no case impossible. it is necessary to continue to increase capacity
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:02:37 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 07:28:24 PM by richelle87

Only 10% of Tokens Left!

The Faceter team has already raised over $25.5 million, and this is a huge success.
The last 10% of Face tokens will sell in a few days. From the calculations it follows that on average, 10M Face tokens are sold, so in 4 days or faster ICO will end.

Woah! A great project with great numbers, many investors will be attracted to the results of faceter project. The platform is just starting and now making tremendous result. I'm hoping for the continuous growing of supporters & investors.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

Only 10% of Tokens Left!

Lets give credit to the team who are behind this project working hard to have a very successful ico. Lets hit the finish line very strong!
distorsiyon

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

i bought around 573 token today. but i didnt claim 100 welcome bonus because i was join before affiliate program Sad
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:30:53 AM

So many organizations have thousands of terabytes stored on their various storage so I think that wouldn't be an issue the main thing is how secured those data will be because they need to be confidential according to clients

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

i bought around 573 token today. but i didnt claim 100 welcome bonus because i was join before affiliate program Sad
You didn't read it fully. 100 welcome bonus just for your referral, not you. There are so many people that misunderstand about the affiliate program.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:22:33 PM

You didn't read it fully. 100 welcome bonus just for your referral, not you. There are so many people that misunderstand about the affiliate program.
May be he really require to go through the whitepapers and all the threads in details, referral program benefits better even now there is nothing late, you can also do participate in the program and start spreading the work through various social platforms and who ever you refer will have a bonus where you can still gain for your support.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

Yeah, a project that are helpful to each individual,help to make things easy and profitable one,Those are the points to consider so they can attract more  investors. Also, it gives great bunos and referrals that makes this project much more attractive as time goes by here in crypto currency community.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

I see, thank you for clearing this out. Anyway, is there any bonus for buying some tokens? Or it is just the referrer that will get the bonus? I really hope this project will become successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:22:30 PM

I see, thank you for clearing this out. Anyway, is there any bonus for buying some tokens? Or it is just the referrer that will get the bonus? I really hope this project will become successful.

Both sides will get a bonus if the recommended person purchases some Face tokens.
The recommender will get 5% of this value and recommended get 100 Face tokens to start on his account, for using the link during account registration.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

I think it will be a very popular program for many people and for their personal safety. Soft will be very popular, if the price is not high.

Such a price is several times lower than the solutions offered by the cloud services and several hundred times cheaper than the purchase of own servers for data processing.

With that very low monthly fees I hope that this project can still make their services good and also no problems will occur. Looking forward for this project to launch successfully.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

With that very low monthly fees I hope that this project can still make their services good and also no problems will occur. Looking forward for this project to launch successfully.
I am also looking forward to launching the platform. Faceter will be a very popular platform due to its affordable price, which many people can afford.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

If the team has started developing such a project, then I think that they know what they are doing. Now there are a lot of developments with drives where data will be stored. I think that this is enough to start the project.

Definitely, especially their ICO has all going well because they almost hit the hardcap. So, I think the team were very busy right now doing some improvements about their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: