Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:56:32 AM

I do not follow the project very closely, but I'm curious, the developer has already announced which exchanges will be listing this token?

I am also curious and I wanna know too if dev already have a plan where and when this project will be listed in some good exchanges soon. I am looking forward to see this announcement very soon.
Yes, Faceter ICO nearly finish, so that we now want exchange, but i really think, at this time, if they get listing, will have dumping case occur.

That's true, if Faceter token get listed during this market pullback, its price will dump like all assets right now, however, this will be bad only for investors that planed to sell it after ICO, Anyway, I hope that the team will choose the right moment to do it.

Therefore, the listing will be delayed.

In order to avoid the potential for token dumps on decentralized exchanges.
There is voting on locking all tokens until hits official exchange.

Yep, I saw on telegram that they ask user to vote if they want to lock all tokens until Faceter hits official exchanges, and most people voted yes which is good in my opinion, However, team have to pick up right time when market is ok to listed on hits official exchanges.
.I totally agree with you, Faceter Team should have concrete plan to make them get listing at any exchange at this time. Maybe will have some supprising when they have listing at some legitimate  exchangel.
In my opinion, they can listing at Mercatox, is it very good exchange for ERC20 tokens, at this time.
Its realy crucial to make sure that the tokens will not be dumped by the owners on an early stage so that it will keep its market value while project is not yet fully launched.

Yeah. We cannot know what will the owner is thinking. I juat hope that he considered the members since the project is gaining fame and funds. Faceter will be going to rise up if the owner will do the right thing.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:08:31 AM

Faceter could realy be an effective method of securing your property and it might even save someones life in the future. Investors need to read the wp to fully understand what this project is capable of doing.
you are absolutely right, from the very beginning the Faceter project interested many people here. And with every day the followers of the project becomes more and more. The idea of ​​the project is really useful for society and we must support it.
I am excited for their first testing of this project in terms of its effectiveness and I hope it will do its job as it's ought to be. If that becomes successful, the project will be flooded by many investors for sure.

I think everyone is so curious to know about how these platform works in actual. For now, we can just imagined its capability to identify the person and how it can give the correct information.
True, it'll be really interesting see the product being in action. They have a brilliant idea and I hope they become successful with the testing. It'll help the project a lot.
Does anyone know about their beta version? Is it in progress? If so when are they planning to release it? It will really be helpful to get an understanding of the project.

There is no beta version - I think this will be also a problem, because you need first your equipements and the software from faceter to run a beta test.

But they have with some of their partners beta tests and some pilot projects with various companies.

You can check the tests here:

https://medium.com/faceter/debonairs-pizza-and-face-recognition-technology-96fec414fbbd
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:13:07 AM

I think that those who invested in this project will be able to make a profit in a small amount of time
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:16:18 AM

I should state the stage will decrease security and wellbeing costing a tremendous rate. On the off chance that it will make new highlights at that point, no more inquiries asked, its extremely a decent speculation.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:06:36 AM

Faceter is a really great one project here in the crypto currency community. The team working on this project is also dedicated to this project, because they are not just doing this for them to gain more profits in the co.munuty but also to help the different problems dealing security. I am glad that we are given this kind of opportunity.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:18:03 AM

I should state the stage will decrease security and wellbeing costing a tremendous rate. On the off chance that it will make new highlights at that point, no more inquiries asked, its extremely a decent speculation.
Inquiries are really not required all the time but only on the required situations during the investigations and high risks addressed these will araise but nothing we really require to enquiry all the time.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:43:42 AM

Inquiries are really not required all the time but only on the required situations during the investigations and high risks addressed these will araise but nothing we really require to enquiry all the time.

Exactly, which the main point is the possible situations which I don't think privacy is the main issue here, the important on this project is will able to know the identity of each and everyone of us who will see by the camers as the security for our own good.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:16:23 AM

I think that those who invested in this project will be able to make a profit in a small amount of time
Investors will receive bonuses quickly if the project reaches a high level of demand. Only then it will be possible to talk about profits. And now we need to promote the project to get this profit.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

An interesting program that has already collected almost the amount you need to run the project. I wonder in which countries the developer will first run the project?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:14:46 AM

Investors will receive bonuses quickly if the project reaches a high level of demand. Only then it will be possible to talk about profits. And now we need to promote the project to get this profit.
Of course, this is not an easy task, but this is possible provided that the team will clearly perform its work and properly develop an advertising campaign for its project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

I do not follow the project very closely, but I'm curious, the developer has already announced which exchanges will be listing this token?

I am also curious and I wanna know too if dev already have a plan where and when this project will be listed in some good exchanges soon. I am looking forward to see this announcement very soon.
Yes, Faceter ICO nearly finish, so that we now want exchange, but i really think, at this time, if they get listing, will have dumping case occur.

That's true, if Faceter token get listed during this market pullback, its price will dump like all assets right now, however, this will be bad only for investors that planed to sell it after ICO, Anyway, I hope that the team will choose the right moment to do it.

Yep, I saw on telegram that they ask user to vote if they want to lock all tokens until Faceter hits official exchanges, and most people voted yes which is good in my opinion, However, team have to pick up right time when market is ok to listed on hits official exchanges.
.I totally agree with you, Faceter Team should have concrete plan to make them get listing at any exchange at this time. Maybe will have some supprising when they have listing at some legitimate  exchangel.
In my opinion, they can listing at Mercatox, is it very good exchange for ERC20 tokens, at this time.

For now, what is the latest update or news of FACETER team regarding on their exchanges in the next month? I think it will be a good idea if we wait for the team to be announced or we can also vote for it right.

I'm also waiting for their new updates regarding the plans on what are exchanges are available for Faceter tokens. And also the exact date of launching this project. It will be nice if they will here on this thread or in the telegram channel to communicate with us and most especially for the investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

Faceter is the first decentralized surveillance system for consumers. Faceter makes intelligent video surveillance, giving the brain a camera through enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

Early investors most of the time really earned huge profits from participating the ico sales of new projects. This faceter really have a potential so I have a feeling that all investors will get good profit from it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

Faceter is a really great one project here in the crypto currency community. The team working on this project is also dedicated to this project, because they are not just doing this for them to gain more profits in the co.munuty but also to help the different problems dealing security. I am glad that we are given this kind of opportunity.

The team is not only aiming to earn huge profit from the ico, they are still aiming high to provide good services and I am sure that time will come and this project will be a huge success.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:27:55 AM

Faceter is the first decentralized surveillance system for consumers. Faceter makes intelligent video surveillance, giving the brain a camera through enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis.
It truely has alot of amazing features that a normal cctv doesnt have. Hopefully this will be accepted by everyone.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

It truely has alot of amazing features that a normal cctv doesnt have. Hopefully this will be accepted by everyone.

Yeah, but this features are not free at all. I read in previous pages that there will be a monthly fee for using it. I am not sure, correct me if I am wrong, But I guess a free trial will attract many to try this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

Its realy crucial to make sure that the tokens will not be dumped by the owners on an early stage so that it will keep its market value while project is not yet fully launched.

Yeah. We cannot know what will the owner is thinking. I juat hope that he considered the members since the project is gaining fame and funds. Faceter will be going to rise up if the owner will do the right thing.
Most important this that in this project developers could achieve such safety about which it is told in whitepaper that really the people using the platform could be protected from external factors of which are afraid.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

Probably soon the project tokens will appear on the exchange and I think you can buy a little and test this software.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

Of course, this was the main reason by all these peoples are ready to invest their money in this project because they really know if this project is not fake.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

I don't think that the assumptions are right as we just cannot see that the time the token will be listed.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: