Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:21:32 AM

Faceter is an all-encompassing practical project, to succeed you have to unite and build efforts, Social networking community we are interested in Faceter.
In addition, since 2017 we have heard in the media that the Chinese government is building a face recognition system.
In order to build a global brand, Faceter needs community support, team building, and government support. Wish you health and build successful blockchain Faceter ecosystem.

More information thsat faceter will be famous this year. All is accurate. Let just hope that chinese government will recognize this project so that faceter can function their features well. Well done about the research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

Faceter is an all-encompassing practical project, to succeed you have to unite and build efforts, Social networking community we are interested in Faceter.
In addition, since 2017 we have heard in the media that the Chinese government is building a face recognition system.
In order to build a global brand, Faceter needs community support, team building, and government support. Wish you health and build successful blockchain Faceter ecosystem.

More information thsat faceter will be famous this year. All is accurate. Let just hope that chinese government will recognize this project so that faceter can function their features well. Well done about the research.
Yes and hopefully Chinese government open its doors again to cryptocurrency to give more opportunity to thier residents to earn bitcoin.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:28:40 AM

The project has an attractive idea, but I do not really understand how the application will protect me? I'll call the police when the application gives me a signal or the application calls the police directly?
No, you misunderstood. This is not an application is a program for video surveillance, which will recognize the person and the actions of a person if it threatens the lives of others. It's like a camera, only it's with the intellect of recognition.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:59:29 AM

The project has an attractive idea, but I do not really understand how the application will protect me? I'll call the police when the application gives me a signal or the application calls the police directly?
No, you misunderstood. This is not an application is a program for video surveillance, which will recognize the person and the actions of a person if it threatens the lives of others. It's like a camera, only it's with the intellect of recognition.

That is right, this project will only help us to easily track the person who has been caught by camera. This will help the investigator to easily solved some cases because of its features which is to know the identity of the persons. This is not something like it can physical protect us from criminals but to know their personal data.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:34:47 AM

That is right, this project will only help us to easily track the person who has been caught by camera. This will help the investigator to easily solved some cases because of its features which is to know the identity of the persons. This is not something like it can physical protect us from criminals but to know their personal data.
all is true. It seems to me that Faceter can be an excellent assistant for the police and public protection organizations. In general, the project has many advantages, for which we must support it.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

Yes, the Chinese are trying to do something, but this is not a system for the average citizen only for the government.
Well, its centralization makes it more expensive to maintain and more susceptible to attacks and data stealing.

That is why Faceter and its decentralized FOG network will become more and more popular.
Advertising, of course, must be so that the adaptation proceeds quickly and that the people know about the safety that the Faceter will provide.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:31:35 AM

The application can protect you with the technology made by Faceter. I think they will protect you from the CCTV and if someone that have no permission enter your building so the application will immediately call the police.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:58:23 AM

We are happy to announce that Faceter has released an app for Apple TV users! (https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1338739061?pt=117857666&ct=Review&mt=8)

This app is one of many upcoming developments in our pipeline of Faceter services and our core aim is to make these Faceter services as easy to use and available for everyone as possible. 

We previously released the Faceter app on the App Store and we have obviously not forgotten about Android users - the Android application is coming soon.

Thank you for sharing our vision!

Wow! So far, this is the great update have ever announced by the team. Congrats team Faceter! Hoping for many ventures to come!
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:59:44 AM

Faceter could realy be an effective method of securing your property and it might even save someones life in the future. Investors need to read the wp to fully understand what this project is capable of doing.
you are absolutely right, from the very beginning the Faceter project interested many people here. And with every day the followers of the project becomes more and more. The idea of ​​the project is really useful for society and we must support it.
I am excited for their first testing of this project in terms of its effectiveness and I hope it will do its job as it's ought to be. If that becomes successful, the project will be flooded by many investors for sure.

I think everyone is so curious to know about how these platform works in actual. For now, we can just imagined its capability to identify the person and how it can give the correct information.
True, it'll be really interesting see the product being in action. They have a brilliant idea and I hope they become successful with the testing. It'll help the project a lot.
Does anyone know about their beta version? Is it in progress? If so when are they planning to release it? It will really be helpful to get an understanding of the project.

There is no beta version - I think this will be also a problem, because you need first your equipements and the software from faceter to run a beta test.

But they have with some of their partners beta tests and some pilot projects with various companies.

You can check the tests here:

https://medium.com/faceter/debonairs-pizza-and-face-recognition-technology-96fec414fbbd

In fact, they have and you can download their iOS app here, https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/faceter-io/id1338739061?mt=8 ( Requires iOS 10.0 or later )
Also, they have MVP you, can try a web demo on this link https://app.faceter.io/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/faceter-io/id1338739061?mt=8 you can download our iOS app here.

Yeah, I also read it today here in thread that they release the iOS version of their App.  I dont use Apple, but I think in near future they are also going to release the Android one.

I dont understand exactly what you mean by MVP. Is it  MVP = Minimum Viable Product?  Anyway, there is a section where you can also stream your own video ?  I dont think people are gonna use this, but its ok to see other web demos.

By the way;  I just wonder if they already reached their hard cap.

micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:04:16 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 12:22:35 PM by micz_bjukanon

Faceter could realy be an effective method of securing your property and it might even save someones life in the future. Investors need to read the wp to fully understand what this project is capable of doing.
you are absolutely right, from the very beginning the Faceter project interested many people here. And with every day the followers of the project becomes more and more. The idea of ​​the project is really useful for society and we must support it.
I am excited for their first testing of this project in terms of its effectiveness and I hope it will do its job as it's ought to be. If that becomes successful, the project will be flooded by many investors for sure.

I think everyone is so curious to know about how these platform works in actual. For now, we can just imagined its capability to identify the person and how it can give the correct information.
True, it'll be really interesting see the product being in action. They have a brilliant idea and I hope they become successful with the testing. It'll help the project a lot.
Does anyone know about their beta version? Is it in progress? If so when are they planning to release it? It will really be helpful to get an understanding of the project.

There is no beta version - I think this will be also a problem, because you need first your equipements and the software from faceter to run a beta test.

But they have with some of their partners beta tests and some pilot projects with various companies.

https://medium.com/faceter/debonairs-pizza-and-face-recognition-technology-96fec414fbbd

In fact, they have and you can download their iOS app here, https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/faceter-io/id1338739061?mt=8 ( Requires iOS 10.0 or later )
Also, they have MVP you, can try a web demo on this link https://app.faceter.io/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/faceter-io/id1338739061?mt=8 you can download our iOS app here.

Yeah, I also read it today here in thread that they release the iOS version of their App.  I dont use Apple, but I think in near future they are also going to release the Android one.

I dont understand exactly what you mean by MVP. Is it  MVP = Minimum Viable Product?  Anyway, there is a section where you can also stream your own video ?  I dont think people are gonna use this, but its ok to see other web demos.

Only 3,978,082 (1.0%) Face tokens left, so they should achieve hard cap today.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

Did faceter said anything about home usage or any other thing about security A.I because is didn't see that in WP All I know is that is just a simple CAM with auto detection matching and other algorithms made on the blockchain

micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

Did faceter said anything about home usage or any other thing about security A.I because is didn't see that in WP All I know is that is just a simple CAM with auto detection matching and other algorithms made on the blockchain

Here goes to the platform analyzing the video image and thanks to the huge computing power that can recognize people, objects and existing circumstances, and take independent actions based on algorithms and A.I.

Example use at home: Detection of potential hazards, fire, smoke, burglaries, dangerous people in the area, suspicious cars.
Faceter will also be able to detect voice and he will be able to respond to the cry for help, the sounds of the shot, threats, breaking glass and other sounds.

Additional uses at home (Smart home): Lights up as he recognizes the household member, turns on the heating as the right person sees. It will open the door after recognizing the household members, etc.

Faceter will inform parents that the children have come back from school, see if they have returned alone or with their friends.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

Here goes to the platform analyzing the video image and thanks to the huge computing power that can recognize people, objects and existing circumstances, and take independent actions based on algorithms and A.I.

Example use at home: Detection of potential hazards, fire, smoke, burglaries, dangerous people in the area, suspicious cars.
Faceter will also be able to detect voice and he will be able to respond to the cry for help, the sounds of the shot, threats, breaking glass and other sounds.

Additional uses at home (Smart home): Lights up as he recognizes the household member, turns on the heating as the right person sees. It will open the door after recognizing the household members, etc.

Faceter will inform parents that the children have come back from school, see if they have returned alone or with their friends.

Nice features. This is why faceter is getting popular as days passes by, because a lot of people now are curious and want to try faceter once it launch. Hopefully all this features will be release in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

Nice features. This is why faceter is getting popular as days passes by, because a lot of people now are curious and want to try faceter once it launch. Hopefully all this features will be release in the near future.
Definite right. I am glad that the team Faceter really doing their best, and we can really tell it by their actions and the outcome of this project. Just like now, Faceter reach much further as days goes by. I hope that the great features that Faceter have would continuously spread in the crypro community.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:11:29 PM

It looks like faceter catches the needs of the people in terms of security and the demand of the people. If this all features will be implemented then I am sure this can increase the number of investors to support the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:13:51 PM

Only 3,978,082 (1.0%) Face tokens left, so they should achieve hard cap today.

Have really very quickly sold tokens. I remained вceг 1% as you also have told. But now to learn the most important whether there will be remained tokens investors in panic are instantly sold or now. Here a two-edged sword, one more skilled investors can buy ether cheaper and to buy faceter, others will be frightened of such falling of the market and will avoid this action.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

It looks like faceter catches the needs of the people in terms of security and the demand of the people. If this all features will be implemented then I am sure this can increase the number of investors to support the project.
It not only catches the need now through faceter we can have a safety and secured surveillance system installed in our home or company and we can have a secured monitoring ground which even help to trace the strangers.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:43:59 PM

It not only catches the need now through faceter we can have a safety and secured surveillance system installed in our home or company and we can have a secured monitoring ground which even help to trace the strangers.
There is such a film where a person in his head has a device that records his entire life. It looks like the developer made the same platform but so far only for the smartphones.
cardazzgeda

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

-.-
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

This need which faceter choose is the real time safety for every individual life and in our digital world it is really essential to keep one self protected from the strangers and thief's.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: