Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

The project has an attractive idea, but I do not really understand how the application will protect me? I'll call the police when the application gives me a signal or the application calls the police directly?
Did faceter said anything about home usage or any other thing about security A.I because is didn't see that in WP All I know is that is just a simple CAM with auto detection matching and other algorithms made on the blockchain

Here goes to the platform analyzing the video image and thanks to the huge computing power that can recognize people, objects and existing circumstances, and take independent actions based on algorithms and A.I.

Example use at home: Detection of potential hazards, fire, smoke, burglaries, dangerous people in the area, suspicious cars.
Faceter will also be able to detect voice and he will be able to respond to the cry for help, the sounds of the shot, threats, breaking glass and other sounds.

Additional uses at home (Smart home): Lights up as he recognizes the household member, turns on the heating as the right person sees. It will open the door after recognizing the household members, etc.

Faceter will inform parents that the children have come back from school, see if they have returned alone or with their friends.

It looks like faceter catches the needs of the people in terms of security and the demand of the people. If this all features will be implemented then I am sure this can increase the number of investors to support the project.
It not only catches the need now through faceter we can have a safety and secured surveillance system installed in our home or company and we can have a secured monitoring ground which even help to trace the strangers.

With the good features of this faceter project I am just wondering now even though faceter system can detect and scanned faces how it will trace the identity of that person? Is there any database they can check?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

The project has an attractive idea, but I do not really understand how the application will protect me? I'll call the police when the application gives me a signal or the application calls the police directly?
Did faceter said anything about home usage or any other thing about security A.I because is didn't see that in WP All I know is that is just a simple CAM with auto detection matching and other algorithms made on the blockchain

Here goes to the platform analyzing the video image and thanks to the huge computing power that can recognize people, objects and existing circumstances, and take independent actions based on algorithms and A.I.

Example use at home: Detection of potential hazards, fire, smoke, burglaries, dangerous people in the area, suspicious cars.
Faceter will also be able to detect voice and he will be able to respond to the cry for help, the sounds of the shot, threats, breaking glass and other sounds.

Additional uses at home (Smart home): Lights up as he recognizes the household member, turns on the heating as the right person sees. It will open the door after recognizing the household members, etc.

Faceter will inform parents that the children have come back from school, see if they have returned alone or with their friends.

It looks like faceter catches the needs of the people in terms of security and the demand of the people. If this all features will be implemented then I am sure this can increase the number of investors to support the project.
It not only catches the need now through faceter we can have a safety and secured surveillance system installed in our home or company and we can have a secured monitoring ground which even help to trace the strangers.

With the good features of this faceter project I am just wondering now even though faceter system can detect and scanned faces how it will trace the identity of that person? Is there any database they can check?

The system obtains a vector of characteristics (digital code) for each person's face using deep convolutional neural networks.
After such vectors are clustered, compared of feature vectors with available databases and their placed in the storage system.
Such digital code cannot be converted to the original format with reference to the owner.

Face features of one person require only 512 Bytes, so to store features of 1M people will be needed only 512 MB.
Faceter are working on two types of data storage for system to fit needs of all customers.
First, storage on secure private Faceter cloud, where each customer shall have all his encrypted data stored for his account with private keys for each account.
Second, data storage on customer side, for users who want to have full control over their database.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

This need which faceter choose is the real time safety for every individual life and in our digital world it is really essential to keep one self protected from the strangers and thief's.

Faceter new features will surely helps us a lot in our everyday life. Hopefully this project are near to reach hard cap and once their ico become successful I am sure that faceter can support the financial needs of this project to continue the developments.

BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:32:01 PM

I think that peoples option is just and needs to be considered and taken by feedback.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

Dear contributors!

The Token Sale is now closed.

We are incredibly excited to announce that Faceter has reached the hard cap - 408,000,000 FACE are sold which is an equivalent of $28,608,368 raised!

Our entire team would like to humbly say thank you with all our hearts for your unbelieveable trust, your amazing patience and great support during our Token Sale. Words cannot express how much we appreciate all the kind comments and feedback we have received from all of you.

Thank you for all your support!

micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

Dear contributors!

The Token Sale is now closed.

We are incredibly excited to announce that Faceter has reached the hard cap - 408,000,000 FACE are sold which is an equivalent of $28,608,368 raised!

Our entire team would like to humbly say thank you with all our hearts for your unbelieveable trust, your amazing patience and great support during our Token Sale. Words cannot express how much we appreciate all the kind comments and feedback we have received from all of you.

Thank you for all your support!

Congratulations and I am waiting for further development!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

This will be an amazing feature of the FACETER, it doesn't really have to store data but the user can opt to store data of people that they need to be prompted when hit by the camera.
Rekkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:11:08 PM

I received your letter. You are simply great fellows! I'm really proud for you that such an important step was successful and now it is behind. You can move on. I'm not aware that I will give a general opinion: you are a good team with a very strong project. I sincerely wish you to be ahead of all competitors, so that the world will know and accept your project.

We are with you! We are waiting for good news!  Cool
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

This will be an amazing feature of the FACETER, it doesn't really have to store data but the user can opt to store data of people that they need to be prompted when hit by the camera.
Thats really a good and intresting feature of faceter which can really attract a good amount of investors to the project too. Hope that faceter soon reaches the hardcap so that the future of faceter can be more fluent.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:41:36 PM

Thats really a good and intresting feature of faceter which can really attract a good amount of investors to the project too. Hope that faceter soon reaches the hardcap so that the future of faceter can be more fluent.

But, it's all not easy that as you say, the competition of ideas is getting tighter, so do not be careless for future success.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

Nice features. This is why faceter is getting popular as days passes by, because a lot of people now are curious and want to try faceter once it launch. Hopefully all this features will be release in the near future.
Even without knowing the majority of functions of the let project rather know one, here it is possible to secure itself at the expense of clever webcams which persons are able to distinguish and to define the person, his age, sex, and, even a name and a surname. With such project it is possible to reduce crime.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

Nice features. This is why faceter is getting popular as days passes by, because a lot of people now are curious and want to try faceter once it launch. Hopefully all this features will be release in the near future.
Even without knowing the majority of functions of the let project rather know one, here it is possible to secure itself at the expense of clever webcams which persons are able to distinguish and to define the person, his age, sex, and, even a name and a surname. With such project it is possible to reduce crime.

In many other ways choosing faceter vision surveillance technology helps us better for our human safety this tracing system in real time do helps us better like a body guard for our security.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

Faceter could realy be an effective method of securing your property and it might even save someones life in the future. Investors need to read the wp to fully understand what this project is capable of doing.
you are absolutely right, from the very beginning the Faceter project interested many people here. And with every day the followers of the project becomes more and more. The idea of ​​the project is really useful for society and we must support it.
I am excited for their first testing of this project in terms of its effectiveness and I hope it will do its job as it's ought to be. If that becomes successful, the project will be flooded by many investors for sure.

I think everyone is so curious to know about how these platform works in actual. For now, we can just imagined its capability to identify the person and how it can give the correct information.
True, it'll be really interesting see the product being in action. They have a brilliant idea and I hope they become successful with the testing. It'll help the project a lot.
Does anyone know about their beta version? Is it in progress? If so when are they planning to release it? It will really be helpful to get an understanding of the project.

There is no beta version - I think this will be also a problem, because you need first your equipements and the software from faceter to run a beta test.

But they have with some of their partners beta tests and some pilot projects with various companies.

You can check the tests here:

https://medium.com/faceter/debonairs-pizza-and-face-recognition-technology-96fec414fbbd

In fact, they have and you can download their iOS app here, https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/faceter-io/id1338739061?mt=8 ( Requires iOS 10.0 or later )
Also, they have MVP you, can try a web demo on this link https://app.faceter.io/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/faceter-io/id1338739061?mt=8 you can download our iOS app here.
Yeah, I also read it today here in thread that they release the iOS version of their App.  I dont use Apple, but I think in near future they are also going to release the Android one.
I dont understand exactly what you mean by MVP. Is it  MVP = Minimum Viable Product?  Anyway, there is a section where you can also stream your own video ?  I dont think people are gonna use this, but its ok to see other web demos.
By the way;  I just wonder if they already reached their hard cap.

On the website at the top you will notice MVP, click on it to try, MVP is first version of the product with minimalist design to provide feedback for future product development, It's less than beta version.
Hard cap is 408M FACE, We don't know how much token has been sold out since on website they show only how much money they raised in USD.
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:03:20 PM

This honestly looks like something from those anti-utopian novels.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:07:22 PM

Faceter could realy be an effective method of securing your property and it might even save someones life in the future. Investors need to read the wp to fully understand what this project is capable of doing.
you are absolutely right, from the very beginning the Faceter project interested many people here. And with every day the followers of the project becomes more and more. The idea of ​​the project is really useful for society and we must support it.
I am excited for their first testing of this project in terms of its effectiveness and I hope it will do its job as it's ought to be. If that becomes successful, the project will be flooded by many investors for sure.

I think everyone is so curious to know about how these platform works in actual. For now, we can just imagined its capability to identify the person and how it can give the correct information.
True, it'll be really interesting see the product being in action. They have a brilliant idea and I hope they become successful with the testing. It'll help the project a lot.
Does anyone know about their beta version? Is it in progress? If so when are they planning to release it? It will really be helpful to get an understanding of the project.

There is no beta version - I think this will be also a problem, because you need first your equipements and the software from faceter to run a beta test.

But they have with some of their partners beta tests and some pilot projects with various companies.

You can check the tests here:

https://medium.com/faceter/debonairs-pizza-and-face-recognition-technology-96fec414fbbd

In fact, they have and you can download their iOS app here, https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/faceter-io/id1338739061?mt=8 ( Requires iOS 10.0 or later )
Also, they have MVP you, can try a web demo on this link https://app.faceter.io/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/faceter-io/id1338739061?mt=8 you can download our iOS app here.
Yeah, I also read it today here in thread that they release the iOS version of their App.  I dont use Apple, but I think in near future they are also going to release the Android one.
I dont understand exactly what you mean by MVP. Is it  MVP = Minimum Viable Product?  Anyway, there is a section where you can also stream your own video ?  I dont think people are gonna use this, but its ok to see other web demos.
By the way;  I just wonder if they already reached their hard cap.

On the website at the top you will notice MVP, click on it to try, MVP is first version of the product with minimalist design to provide feedback for future product development, It's less than beta version.
Hard cap is 408M FACE, We don't know how much token has been sold out since on website they show only how much money they raised in USD.

The page showed the number of tokens, but you had to log in.
But it is not important any more because they all sold, hard cap was achieved.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:07:51 PM

In many other ways choosing faceter vision surveillance technology helps us better for our human safety this tracing system in real time do helps us better like a body guard for our security.

Definitely, safety and security for each and everyone of us aim on this project. As time passes by this project getting more popular which can gain trust by those probable investors on this project as I really appreciate their great features which can be more attractive by those users here in crypto currency community.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:38:59 PM

But, it's all not easy that as you say, the competition of ideas is getting tighter, so do not be careless for future success.
I agree with you, if the team is doing a great job of being more updated to the trend of the security and having more additional features in the future, I think FACETER can compete and will give a reliable services for its users.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

Token Sale has ended successfully! - This is the sentences i see. Congratulations Faceter sold out full of 408 millions tokens. With low price of ETH at this time, do they really reach their hard cap at USD? More than 80k participants at their crowdsale, have huge attention. What will be next of Faceter at the future?

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

Token Sale has ended successfully! - This is the sentences i see. Congratulations Faceter sold out full of 408 millions tokens. With low price of ETH at this time, do they really reach their hard cap at USD? More than 80k participants at their crowdsale, have huge attention. What will be next of Faceter at the future?
I think at this time is only for developing their platform and we can waiting listing at exchange of FACE at legit exchange.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:35:58 PM

The project will be really helpful for many people around te world. It will help in personal security, it can also be used to prevent crimes beforehand. I hope the project delivers what it been said to deliver.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: