Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:00:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114122 times)
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:36:58 AM

Eth, Is low, good time to buy and invest, maybe lot of ICO reached the hardcap by this time. Well This must be a goodcatch for every project including faceter.
Yes, i read someone said that they reach hard cap and sold out full of 408mils FACE tokens. So we cannot buy this token at this time?

No, Faceter main sale is over, wait for the exchanges to be announced, to buy FACE tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:31:04 AM

So this means  no token burning  because the hard cap is reached and there is no token to burn  Grin

May be Faceter team suprise us tomorrow and announce the listing in some famous exchanges.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:42:35 AM

Sorry I haven't been following your project as closely as I should have (dropped off in the very beginning for some reason or another). My question is – your ICO is ending in one day, what's the next step for you? I think blockchain and surveillance tech is a great match (made in heaven).

The ICO has already ended, now the FACE tokens will be sent to the participants.
Negotiations with the exchanges are in progress and will be announced soon.
Works on the software have been going on for a long time and now they will simply accelerate.

This week, an Apple TV App has been released, which you can download from Apple App Store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/faceter-io/id1338739061?mt=8 along with the App for iOS.

The Android version will be soon.

Faceter "beta" App release, based on fog of miners and blockchain, will be released in the fourth quarter of 2018.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:05:21 AM

Very promising and well-built project
True, this was an excellent project to invest in which would have surely given profits to the investors. Now the hardcap is reached and it might be a bit late to invest now in the project. Anyway hopefully the project become successful in the near future.

If the hardcap is already reached then we can say now that the project is successful, but this is only the beginning of all of this. Now, we are gonna wait on what will be this project will be look a like when its launch.
Facter has performed splendidly in the ico. Now the real part begins, faceter is now developing an app for andoid. Slowly but surely the platform will gain recognition and people will actually start using the software.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:24:41 AM

Explain please how much tokens were sold at the pre-ICO? - If that's allowed to disclose.

In pre-ICO were sold 108M FACE tokens in 20 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzoEi1F9wQM
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

So this means  no token burning  because the hard cap is reached and there is no token to burn  Grin

May be Faceter team suprise us tomorrow and announce the listing in some famous exchanges.

Probably, but after the mobile version for android. They give the latest updates recently that this is their next plan for this project. And it's sounds good because majority of people now used android compare to Apple device which is too much expensive. And maybe after this they going to give which exchange are available for Faceter token.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:18:38 AM

If this is even a technology from the future, then we need to start using it now. I think with time such technologies will be more.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

Dear Faceter followers and Faceter supporters!

We receive numerous of feedback messages from all the community daily and we are very thankful and value each opinion!

The Token Sale ends soon and the token distribution date is coming closer and closer. The market is fluctuating and we have received many requests from our contributors about the possibility for locking-up your tokens until the market recovers, in order to avoid the potential for token dumps.

The voting will last until the end of the Token Sale. Please do your part and VOTE!

Here is the link to vote: https://t.me/faceter/129888

I'm against ANY TOKEN LOCK-UP.

And I will tell you why:

1. I bought the tokens under certain conditions - e.g. distribution after the token sale and no lockups.

2. "The market is fluctuating" - the market is always fluctuating. You may decide that you need a year or two or ten until you see the " locking-up your tokens until the market recovers"

3. Dumping or not, TOKEN OWNERS must decide what to do with THEIR OWN TOKENS.

4. I don't want YOU to decide what to do with MY tokens. I don't want YOU to decide when "market recovers"!

My money, my tokens, my decisions.

Cheers

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

It can not but rejoice that Faceter collected Hardcap and will soon be released on serious, large exchanges! I myself invested in it with a good bonus, if only the market began to grow. If the market changes its trend, then we Faceter can come out with a profit for investors!

I supposed the news I read in the past weeks is they are gonna work with big exchanges in the upcoming April. But I dunno, when the tokens, will be distributed.

I heard about the token lock-up today, so are the dev really serious with this? I am not sure if investors are already agreed about this announcements and I  hope this will change asap.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:18:10 AM

Very promising and well-built project
True, this was an excellent project to invest in which would have surely given profits to the investors. Now the hardcap is reached and it might be a bit late to invest now in the project. Anyway hopefully the project become successful in the near future.

If the hardcap is already reached then we can say now that the project is successful, but this is only the beginning of all of this. Now, we are gonna wait on what will be this project will be look a like when its launch.
I would be thinking if the main exchange to list this token is HitBTC. HitBTC is the biggest bitcoin trade market and its anonymous.
As on me it is better to try to get on other exchanges, than on hitbtc. Yes, they have very beautiful interface which is really brought closer to the real trading. But I do not like their rigid rounding of the amounts of trades.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:57:34 AM

Sorry I haven't been following your project as closely as I should have (dropped off in the very beginning for some reason or another). My question is – your ICO is ending in one day, what's the next step for you? I think blockchain and surveillance tech is a great match (made in heaven).

Hello! Now we are going to follow the steps set in our roadmap.
Developing in parallel the following things now in 2019: Building modular architecture and adapting Faceter to fog computing networks to reduce computation costs; Developing Android, iOS, Apple TV applications (iOS and Apple TV Apps are ready, you can check them with demo); Developing a module for classifying individuals in videos to augment the event-based model with the following features: sex, age, race, emotions.

Also we are going to start recruiting new team members for the growing IT department and will launch beta version of Faceter running on a fog and starting sales in the mass market segment.

This are our nearest plans Smiley Also token distribution will take place soon and we are preparing great announcements on exchanges for FACE token.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

Developing in parallel the following things now in 2019: Building modular architecture and adapting Faceter to fog computing networks to reduce computation costs; Developing Android, iOS, Apple TV applications (iOS and Apple TV Apps are ready, you can check them with demo); Developing a module for classifying individuals in videos to augment the event-based model with the following features: sex, age, race, emotions.

Also we are going to start recruiting new team members for the growing IT department and will launch beta version of Faceter running on a fog and starting sales in the mass market segment.

This are our nearest plans Smiley Also token distribution will take place soon and we are preparing great announcements on exchanges for FACE token.

You have already done a lot of work, but there are still a lot of important things ahead. It's very nice to see how the team is responsibly approaching its road map. Faceter definitely expects success in the future.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:00:30 PM

This is really a great news especially to those who invested into this project. Announcing these latest update would probably be worth waiting for because the team will recruit some IT experts to help them develop the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

This is really a great news especially to those who invested into this project. Announcing these latest update would probably be worth waiting for because the team will recruit some IT experts to help them develop the platform.
This project is aalready going to have good profits ahead and also i think that anouncing this news will help this project to gain more and more investor and gradually it will reach the hardcap soon.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

This project is aalready going to have good profits ahead and also i think that anouncing this news will help this project to gain more and more investor and gradually it will reach the hardcap soon.
Faceter is really growing much fastly and also i am sure that with this good speed to achieve sucess, it would soon reach some good heights. This project really has good potential to hit the hardcap soon.
Underrated

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

It's consistently the top rated ico in most ico ratings
Let's see how it performs in real stage
Hoping for a good ico phase and successful going later.
This ICo is really rated much good and profitable in several good ICo rating websites and also i am sure that the team will surely be much more successfull ahead so it would surely give us all good profits ahead.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

Faceter is really growing much fastly and also i am sure that with this good speed to achieve sucess, it would soon reach some good heights. This project really has good potential to hit the hardcap soon.
The hard cap was already reached by Faceter, mate. This happened during the pre-sale where the participants bought Face tokens. They are now following the plans according to the roadmap.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:16:40 PM

The hard cap was already reached by Faceter, mate. This happened during the pre-sale where the participants bought Face tokens. They are now following the plans according to the roadmap.

Reaching the hard cap is rare now for ICO's because of the low value of cryptocurrencies. This just really means that there are many supporters and investors are interested on the project and the team's actual plan for the project is going on the right path. 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:46:53 PM

This ICo is really rated much good and profitable in several good ICo rating websites and also i am sure that the team will surely be much more successfull ahead so it would surely give us all good profits ahead.

At first, a lot of people are skeptical but it's good that the team behind this project use it as a motivation to keep their promise, I think the system will create a lot of opportunities to gain profit using different kinds of security camera or video recorder.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

Yeah.the popularity of FACETER is increasing very rapidly and i am sure that it will be the one of the best profitable project for me.If you still not invested in this then i suggest you to invest in it beacause it will surely give huge profits in future.
This project is wonderful because I like the ideas.I already heard many investors are working in this project.I haven't joined the project.so what would the criteria to join this project?
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: