Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114124 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:56:01 AM

Congratulations to achieve the hard cap and this is great success for the entire community I also feel nice to invest into project in early stage. I hope this will be very successful in future and will provide a better solution to provide a secure environment.
Congrats! A new achievement that Faceter reached. This is a great opportunity to boost more the potential of Faceter for being a great project. Faceter will be known and more investors will come.
Right. Thanks to the dedication shown by the team towards this project. The next step would be that this token will be listed on exchanges. And with that, I think another bounty campaign would be launched. That would make the FACE more popular.
Getting listed on exchanges can be really beneficial for the project itself. With the dedication by the team, and also if more people will continue to support FACETER witht the possibility of creating a bounty campaign for them, that will be great.
The early investors will surely be glad if FACE tokens will be listed on exchanges for that will increase not only the price of the token but also the popularity of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:10:43 AM

Congratulations to achieve the hard cap and this is great success for the entire community I also feel nice to invest into project in early stage. I hope this will be very successful in future and will provide a better solution to provide a secure environment.
Congrats! A new achievement that Faceter reached. This is a great opportunity to boost more the potential of Faceter for being a great project. Faceter will be known and more investors will come.
Right. Thanks to the dedication shown by the team towards this project. The next step would be that this token will be listed on exchanges. And with that, I think another bounty campaign would be launched. That would make the FACE more popular.
Getting listed on exchanges can be really beneficial for the project itself. With the dedication by the team, and also if more people will continue to support FACETER witht the possibility of creating a bounty campaign for them, that will be great.
The early investors will surely be glad if FACE tokens will be listed on exchanges for that will increase not only the price of the token but also the popularity of this project.
There will be operations which are in progress that shall need to be completed or come to an end. It is commonost of the ICOs do that they list on exchanges at the end of the ICO.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:22:23 AM

Fortunately, I think I got this project. I watched with interest how the team works, I hope the developer will match the road map.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:29:23 AM

Seems interesting, your project will work with usual cameras on the streets?
We want to make computer vision technology convenient and affordable for a broad circle of users. Including, for private users and small businesses that are not available to use these technologies now. Faceter can work with cameras on the streets or with cameras in your office, at home - anywhere
so when do you plan to realize such technology for private users and small businesses? and also are you sure that it will work with medium quality cameras?  thanks
A good question. I'm also interested in what kind of quality cameras should be for the project to work? And what should be the resolution?
yuisefb8

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:46:58 AM

There will be operations which are in progress that shall need to be completed or come to an end. It is commonost of the ICOs do that they list on exchanges at the end of the ICO.
Lest also hope that if the token will be listed on exchanges there will be no big dump so that price won't go down fast. The number 1 problem of listing in exchange is many people are selling their token in the first day.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

We want to make computer vision technology convenient and affordable for a broad circle of users. Including, for private users and small businesses that are not available to use these technologies now. Faceter can work with cameras on the streets or with cameras in your office, at home - anywhere
so when do you plan to realize such technology for private users and small businesses? and also are you sure that it will work with medium quality cameras?  thanks
A good question. I'm also interested in what kind of quality cameras should be for the project to work? And what should be the resolution?
Here this didgitalised cameras and the surveillance system quality is based on the various advanced new features that will help every one with our purpose of launch to easily safeguard ourself from all the threats.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:15:27 AM

This project is really special. When I look at to their website to know their collected funds, I was shocked because I can't believed that they already finished and the figures are very big. With almost 29 million USD collected, it only shows that people are loving it. Not because it can be useful in society but because this technology will be our future someday.

Agree with you, many people have supported and funded the platform because of their one a kind idea. I hope they can deliver the expectation of the supporters and investors.
Yes thats true mate they were able to convince alot of investors to join thier project and now this is the time to exceed on thier investors expectations.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

Yeah, well as I know a great definition camera will provide a huge external memory which need to upgrade also that's why in some cameras are not as good quality defination. Hopefully by having this project they can provide it as their great computer vision technology on the blockchain powered by a decentralized network.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:49:10 AM

If i don't have any mistakes, FACETER ICO ended? What is the plan of them at this time? I mean about exchange or something news.
Perhaps they will soon get listed on some exciting exchanges and also it can soon launch its platform so that all investors have huge profits by gaining more and more value to the tokens.

I really hope that once faceter is listed in some good exchanges the price of token will not decrease drastically because I am sure many weak hands will sell their coins.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:58:56 AM

Last update :
As per 90% of votes in the community, FACE tokens will be locked until Faceter hits the 1st official exchange. Token distribution will start next week when you will be able to get your FACE tokens on your ERC20 wallet. Tokens will be unlocked on the date of listing on the 1st official exchange.

locked: mean no one will be able to send token to another wallet until Faceter get listed on centralized exchange.

Well, this is a good update and news that there promise last month is happening.  Congratulations on the team for reaching their hard cap and becoming one of the famous and attractive ICO.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

Here this didgitalised cameras and the surveillance system quality is based on the various advanced new features that will help every one with our purpose of launch to easily safeguard ourself from all the threats.
I'm also sure that the developers will use only the best quality cameras with the best resolution. Because the quality of the image depends on the main work of the platform.
semehnmitce

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

The project looks cool. I think these services will be in demand on the market. Say me when the ICO start?
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

We have all dates on launching in our roadmap, the beta and testing is planned for the fourth quarter of 2018 with the use of fog computing. The quality of cameras is a bit and comprehensive requirement for everyone who wants to connect their cameras to service and we will give minimal needed requirements depending on area under surveillance, light (daytime, 24/4, inside building etc.), the expected number of faces for recognition.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

Of course the program provokes mixed reviews, but it seems that investors have chosen this project as an investment. Already had information about listing on exchanges?

I think there is no new updates yet regarding this matter. But maybe, they are planning on it now because they are already collected enough funds for the improvement of this plattform. And probably, that's their next plan because that's a common question here in bitcoin community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

This project is really special. When I look at to their website to know their collected funds, I was shocked because I can't believed that they already finished and the figures are very big. With almost 29 million USD collected, it only shows that people are loving it. Not because it can be useful in society but because this technology will be our future someday.

Agree with you, many people have supported and funded the platform because of their one a kind idea. I hope they can deliver the expectation of the supporters and investors.
Yes thats true mate they were able to convince alot of investors to join thier project and now this is the time to exceed on thier investors expectations.
They not need to convince or beg any one because as I reviewed the white papers of Faceted they have listed all the details information with all the loopholes.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:21:47 AM

so when do you plan to realize such technology for private users and small businesses? and also are you sure that it will work with medium quality cameras?  thanks

We have all dates on launching in our roadmap, the beta and testing is planned for the fourth quarter of 2018 with the use of fog computing. The quality of cameras is a bit and comprehensive requirement for everyone who wants to connect their cameras to service and we will give minimal needed requirements depending on area under surveillance, light (daytime, 24/4, inside building etc.), the expected number of faces for recognition.

This is definitely quite an interesting to wait and I think team will do their best to achieve their objectives. Moreover, if all activity will be followed according to the roadmap then things will all be better and works will be finished on time. In this way, people who supported the project will be happy if all things will be set according to plan.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

The project looks cool. I think these services will be in demand on the market. Say me when the ICO start?

Buddy, you're late, ICO is finished, now wait for them to go public.

Look at the forum, there will be an advert on the exchange
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

Yeah, the ICO is finished. You can find to go to another project which currently open for the potential investors to participate in the ICO of the project.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

Yeah, the ICO is finished. You can find to go to another project which currently open for the potential investors to participate in the ICO of the project.

If they are too late but still to purchase faceter token then they can wait for a little bit for this project to be listed in an exchange and they can buy some tokens there.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:05:12 AM

But there is such fact if the price for a token at an exit to new exchange is higher than on ICO, then I didn't begin to buy all the same, and has waited for falling.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: