Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe Josh Zerlan uses sockpuppet accounts?
Yes
No
There is no maybe option!

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In their defense, BF Labs Inc. has excellent Customer Service.  (Read 7491 times)
oktar

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:15:06 PM

Because of all of this shit I'm getting close to start a flaming BFL thread which (I hope so) would prevent potencional customers from buying from bfl and losing their money. We should have sticked thread about that. Even people from this forum are considering purchase from this joke-company of their new "monarch" delivery-scam-product. Imagine how many are not related with this community and willing to buy like white sheeps. Scam with white glovers, BFL's speciality. Still can't fucking believe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FUKT

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:21:24 PM

Interesting that Josh would give the accusation this much attention, how many posts is that of his in this thread?

True and most of it seemed to be concerned with proof of fraud or attorneys. He knows or is worried about what's coming. I threw a quick message out in the shoutbox yesterday asking who might be intertested in launching a class action action against BFL, sort of a tentative feeler: banned for trolling within 2 minutes. I also tried to start a thread about it as well: never got published. Anyway, I'll just wait for word back from attorneys and see what happens.

erschiessen

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:22:51 PM

No, that confirms that you're an idiot.  It also confirms there is an "edit shout" button in the shoutbox.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand simple concepts like an "edit" button or anything, since advanced concepts like general understanding of the world around you are so far beyond you as to be laughable.  By all means, continue to show what a moron you are.

BFL_Josh : I think I hit hte wrong key when I was replying and it sent as him... not sure how that's possible

Really? An edit shout button? The button you supposedly didn't know existed until after you had to explain your sock puppetry?
First a 2 month delay in Monarch 3 days after you announce it, then you get caught with a sock puppet.

Inaba didn't adequately explain this.
Instead he chased the tires of the fraud-mobile.

Your Message Here
12KHW3i2Hamk1irY8b181N4vMXUnVYL1ah
millsdmb

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:24:13 PM

Interesting that Josh would give the accusation this much attention, how many posts is that of his in this thread?

True and most of it seemed to be concerned with proof of fraud or attorneys. He knows or is worried about what's coming. I threw a quick message out in the shoutbox yesterday asking who might be intertested in launching a class action action against BFL, sort of a tentative feeler: banned for trolling within 2 minutes. I also tried to start a thread about it as well: never got published. Anyway, I'll just wait for word back from attorneys and see what happens.

LOL I saw you there, after they banned you Josh (in typical style) called said you were Fukt from "bitcointroll".

I should have never trusted Inaba, such a douche bag-hitler

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 09:32:50 PM

Ooo look, the little trolls are are riled up.  Awesome Smiley

The waaambulance is busy today!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:38:50 PM

The fact that you find perverse pleasure in this, while continually skirting legitimate questions and concerns, while putting on a sock-puppet-show, should illustrate to your prospective customers everything they need to know about why not to deal with Butterfly Labs.

Tick tock.
erschiessen

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:39:16 PM

http://sockpuppettheatre.com/video/trolling-101/

Your Message Here
12KHW3i2Hamk1irY8b181N4vMXUnVYL1ah
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:51:44 PM

Q: Why "Inaba" isn't banned already for scamming people around here for continuous things like "Two more weeks (TM)" and insulting people that are his customers ?

A: Because he's given too much advertising revenue to the forum administrators.

Have you seen his current bids, 11BTC, why so desperate to advertise to a forum of mounmental assholes josh ?

Free ad to help you out in my sig. Your welcome Smiley

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:57:09 PM

Pirateat40 thought he got away with his fraud too.  Wink

Order a Monarch today and BFL will tell you it will arrive in Nov of 2013.
As soon as BFL gets your money, they tell you Feb 2014.  Grin Grin Grin

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
millsdmb

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:59:01 PM

Ooo look, the little trolls are are riled up.  Awesome Smiley

Pirateat40 thought he got away with his fraud too.  Wink

Order a Monarch today and BFL will tell you it will arrive in Nov of 2013.
As soon as BFL gets your money, they tell you Feb 2014.  Grin Grin Grin
and take away the "lifetime" warranty too. Only after payment rec'd  Cheesy

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/4430-lifetime-warranty-expires-65nm-parts-once-monarch-ships.html

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:04:53 PM

an idiot, moron

you should be happy that you are still not arrested for fraud instead of bitching to other forum members.

And why is that?  No fraud has been committed, so why would there be arrests made?  Your little fantasy land doesn't apply to reality, sorry.

I'll let my lawyer be the judge of that.  He likes the reality version of reality, not yours.

I'm sure your lawyer is having a good time with Xians', laughing at you guys while they take your money and whisper soothing words in your ear.

No, he's having a good time watching you self-incriminate.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 10:28:17 PM

an idiot, moron

you should be happy that you are still not arrested for fraud instead of bitching to other forum members.

And why is that?  No fraud has been committed, so why would there be arrests made?  Your little fantasy land doesn't apply to reality, sorry.

Out of curiosity, what would you consider 'fraud'... or what is your definition of fraud?   Sometimes people on here seem to have their own interpretations, just curious what yours is.

I am going based off of:

Definition(s) of fraud:
http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=785
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/fraud

the intentional use of deceit, a trick or some dishonest means to deprive another of his/her/its money, property or a legal right.

EDIT: There are plenty of accusations that scream 'fraud'... not sure what is provable at this point, but if there is fraud being committed, it will be 'fully' proven soon enough.

That definition looks about right.  Angry little monkies like PL, PG, K9, etc... might like you to believe that's happened, but as of yet they've not shown a shred of proof to back up their claims.  Most everyone has given up on them ever providing proof, since none exists, so we are just left with a giant circle jerk of the anti-BFL crowd patting each other on the backs in every thread about how awesome they are and how they are doing a service to the community, while everyone basically ignores what they have to say.  

So, unless you've got some proof fraud has been committed, you should probably move along.  However, if you do have some proof, by all means send it to someone who cares, like the police or something.  If the scale of fraud and illegal acts PG, PL, K9, etc... would have you believe were actually true, don't you think some governmental agency would have contacted us by now?   Occams razor would seem to dictate that PG and crew are liars, since all their claims of fraud have gone unanswered by the people who actually know what fraud is.

I just hate it when Bloomberg lies to us: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-12/n-y-regulator-subpoenas-firms-over-bitcoin-crime-risks.html

Butterfly Labs, a technology company, also received a subpoena, according to the person familiar with the matter.

Moreover, you lying piece of shit, for I just happened to have first-hand knowledge that at least two governmental agency have contacted BF Labs Inc., hence further exposing everything I possibly can about BFL so that others are not hurt financially.

And if you are going to reply to this post, make sure you include a statement about the FCC certification process you promised us over 10 months ago, along with telling us who was the Sonny K. guy you first met at Butterfly Labs.
millsdmb

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:30:38 PM

Yeah real stand up guy. Doesn't care that he mines bitcoins, no conflict there. I just figured he wasn't buying a monarch because they wont ever exist.

[11:15 PM]   jmanjes : Josh how many monarchs are you buying?
[11:15 PM]   RockyRacoon : Is there an expected date on which all "backorders" will be fulfilled?
[11:15 PM]   John Dow : 51%
[11:15 PM]   BFL_Josh : None personally... too much conflict of interest.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 10:35:10 PM

Occams razor would seem to dictate that PG and crew are liars, since all their claims of fraud have gone unanswered by the people who actually know what fraud is.

I'll tell you what, Josh. If I were in front of you right now, I would stick a broomstick up your ass.

You don't have the motherfuckin' right to say to anybody that something has gone unanswered, you cocksucker!

FCC?

SONNY K.?
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3073

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:37:42 PM

Josh has written so many posts accusing people of being:

- Trolls
- Liars
- Sock Puppets
- Stupid

The supreme irony that he's guily of being a stupid, lying, trolling sock puppeteer is, well, let's say superlatives can't do it justice.

Vires in numeris
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 10:40:31 PM

an idiot, moron

I'll let my lawyer be the judge of that.  He likes the reality version of reality, not yours.

I'm sure your lawyer is having a good time with Xians', laughing at you guys while they take your money and whisper soothing words in your ear.

I'm the only here that has offered up being sued by BF Labs Inc., but since my stance on calling them a fraud is factual, they opted not to sue me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=255830.0
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:41:56 PM

I want to feel bad for BFL customers, but at this point they knew what they were signing up for. Fools, money.
millsdmb

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:43:08 PM

I want to feel bad for BFL customers, but at this point they knew what they were signing up for. Fools, money.
I wonder what rigs he uses while his customers wait empty handed.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:44:03 PM

Meanwhile... on Google...

millsdmb

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:44:50 PM

Meanwhile... on Google...
I think I need to put even MOAR keywords in the yutube description. didn't we have a bunch already in another thread. EDIT: Found it. I'll add this to the description.

you don't understand how to communicate with others in a professional manner until forced to by your own actions

Touche.

I would like to think my experiences with being fired as a customer by Butterfly Labs has ultimately helped me become a better person.

BULLSHIT!

The Google search spider will end up with dozens of pages on how to get a refund from BFL!
It will be the first link people see when they Google butterfly labs  Grin

PSA:
If you have ordered from BFL and have not yet received your product, you are entitled to a refund whenever you request one (per FTC rules).
First ask BFL for one, they will probably say no but you might get lucky.
If you ordered via PayPal you can file a complaint with them even if you are outside the 45 day window. One customer has already gotten a refund from PayPal that was outside the 45 days.
If you ordered via BTC or Bank wire, you can fill out a complaint with the FTC and they will advocate for you with BFL to get your refund. You can also contact the office of the Kansas Attorney General and inform them that you have had your money taken with no product d
elivered for months, just more promises.

There are also several threads on how to get a refund from BFL, here are two:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=266945.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272585.0

Lets help the spider with common google key words searches:

I need a refund from BFL!
I want a refund from BFL!
Can I get a refund from BFL?
Who is Josh Zerlan?
Is Josh Zerlan a _______?
What is BFL?
Why did BFL fail me?
What is Jody doing at Butterfly labs?
Can Jody from BFL get me a refund?
Who is PG?
Why does PG care?
Is PG really lying?
PG Quotes ....

BUY BFL for 2495
60 Gigahash Bitcoin Miner
30 Gigahash Bitcoin Miner

Refunds.
I need BFL refund.
Give me my fucking refund BFL.
When will my order ship?
Will my order ship?
Did my order ship?

etc Google this

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: