Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe Josh Zerlan uses sockpuppet accounts?
Yes
No
There is no maybe option!

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In their defense, BF Labs Inc. has excellent Customer Service.  (Read 7485 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 06:45:56 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 06:57:10 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

[10:37 PM]   Mouth-Full-O-Earth : Josh, I have the negative bal problem
[10:41 PM]   polrpaul : [11:38 PM] Mouth-Full-O-Earth : Ok, I've passed that along for the devs to look at it
[10:41 PM]   polrpaul : [11:40 PM] BFL_Josh : I've passed that along for the devs to look at it
[10:41 PM]   polrpaul : I just thought it was peculiarly same language
[10:42 PM]   BFL_Josh : I think I hit hte wrong key when I was replying and it sent as him... not sure how that's possible, but it also copied his order number into my text box.

Fake customer support... that's a new low
Your $4mil at work
That confirms he is using socks.

And the following confirms he doesn't use them.

I wonder where the foul mouthed BFL spokesdude has gone too. The silence is deafening. Hello? If you miss your daily quota of personal attacks and trolling accusations, this is going to reflect badly in your performance review under the "productivity" section. Please think of the children and save Christmas.

Are you so dense that you haven't figured it out yet?  I only come in here and whip up the natives when the BFL mania dies down.  Right now, it's a raging fire, you don't need my input.  The top 10+ threads in the hardware forum are all about BFL.  If things start dying down again, I'll post more.

...and they're mostly debates about whether BFL is staffed by idiots or thieves.

You are one of my best workers Smiley  I appreciate you more than you know.

Thank you! Must be nice saving all the effort of creating sockpuppet accounts yourself.

Absolutely!  I don't believe in sock puppet accounts, I just get people like you to post constantly.

As kindly suggested in the first reply by k9quaint, the following is the entire log:

Josh is live in the shoutbox. I guess not fired.

[10:28 PM]   renz0r : Hi Josh: will BFL be assembling monarchs, or will a CM be manufacturing a completed assembly?
[10:29 PM]   BFL_Josh : We will be assembling the final product in KC.
[10:29 PM]   zerojosh : I haven't missed any exciting announcements about clearing the backorder have I?
[10:31 PM]   zerojosh : [crickets]

and then, he cant even manage his own sock puppets...!

[10:37 PM]   grnbrg : Order #?
[10:37 PM]   grnbrg : Or PM it to Josh.
[10:37 PM]   Mouth-Full-O-Earth : getting it...
[10:38 PM]   Mouth-Full-O-Earth : Ok, I've passed that along for the devs to look at it
[10:38 PM]   Mouth-Full-O-Earth : Also there is a discrepancy in the math between the order status and the invoice which I have figured out the cause of
[10:38 PM]   Mouth-Full-O-Earth : it is the handling of the 25% discount
[10:39 PM]   Mouth-Full-O-Earth : and the order status does not include the 10% transfer fee
[10:39 PM]   Mouth-Full-O-Earth : order number 100071932
[10:39 PM]   Mouth-Full-O-Earth : oh- sorry didn't mean to send twice
[10:40 PM]   tom999 : no more order for me and cant combine and 10% fee
[10:40 PM]   BFL_Josh : .
[10:40 PM]   BFL_Josh : I've passed that along for the devs to look at it
[10:40 PM]   Mouth-Full-O-Earth : thanks
[10:41 PM]   polrpaul : [11:38 PM] Mouth-Full-O-Earth : Ok, I've passed that along for the devs to look at it
[10:41 PM]   polrpaul : [11:40 PM] BFL_Josh : I've passed that along for the devs to look at it
[10:41 PM]   grnbrg : A note from Josh prolly carries more weight.  
[10:42 PM]   BFL_Josh : I think I hit hte wrong key when I was replying and it sent as him... not sure how that's possible, but it also copied his order number into my text box.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:50:55 PM

You should post the entire log of that conversation. It is far more convincing.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1810
Merit: 2713

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 06:51:11 PM

Fake customer support... that's a new low
Your $4mil at work
That confirms he is using socks.

Was this on the shoutbox? and what are the '...'s?

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 06:58:08 PM

You should post the entire log of that conversation. It is far more convincing.

Done! Thanks, k9. (can I call you k9?  Grin)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 07:18:14 PM

No, that confirms that you're an idiot.  It also confirms there is an "edit shout" button in the shoutbox.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand simple concepts like an "edit" button or anything, since advanced concepts like general understanding of the world around you are so far beyond you as to be laughable.  By all means, continue to show what a moron you are.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:21:38 PM

No, that confirms that you're an idiot.  It also confirms there is an "edit shout" button in the shoutbox.

So you are able to figuratively shove your hand up other people's asses on the shoutbox and make them say whatever you want ?
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:28:50 PM

But I wouldn't expect you to understand simple concepts like an "edit" button or anything, since advanced concepts like general understanding of the world around you are so far beyond you as to be laughable.  By all means, continue to show what a moron you are.

BFL_Josh : I think I hit hte wrong key when I was replying and it sent as him... not sure how that's possible

Really? An edit shout button? The button you supposedly didn't know existed until after you had to explain your sock puppetry?
First a 2 month delay in Monarch 3 days after you announce it, then you get caught with a sock puppet.

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:31:47 PM

an idiot, moron

you should be happy that you are still not arrested for fraud instead of bitching to other forum members.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 07:47:47 PM

an idiot, moron

you should be happy that you are still not arrested for fraud instead of bitching to other forum members.

And why is that?  No fraud has been committed, so why would there be arrests made?  Your little fantasy land doesn't apply to reality, sorry.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:53:46 PM

And why is that?  No fraud has been committed, so why would there be arrests made?  Your little fantasy land doesn't apply to reality, sorry.

*mumbles something about revisiting this thread 27 days from now*
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1810
Merit: 2713

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 07:56:25 PM

an idiot, moron

And why is that?  No fraud has been committed, so why would there be arrests made?  Your little fantasy land doesn't apply to reality, sorry.

Out of curiosity, what would you consider 'fraud'... or what is your definition of fraud?   Sometimes people on here seem to have their own interpretations, just curious what yours is.

I am going based off of:

Definition(s) of fraud:
http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=785
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/fraud

the intentional use of deceit, a trick or some dishonest means to deprive another of his/her/its money, property or a legal right.

EDIT: There are plenty of accusations that scream 'fraud'... not sure what is provable at this point, but if there is fraud being committed, it will be 'fully' proven soon enough.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:57:36 PM

an idiot, moron

And why is that?  No fraud has been committed, so why would there be arrests made?  Your little fantasy land doesn't apply to reality, sorry.

Starts the "Free Inaba® Fund" (FIF)

Someone want to donate to free this future jail bird?

Disclosure, it will take at least 10,000 BTC to buy him a get out of jail free card.
Disclosure2, I have taken it upon myself to spray him down with justice repellent. Don't worry, they won't get him that easy.  Grin
Disclosure3, Inaba is innocent until proven guilty (by reasonable doubt). Unless Obama calls him a "financial terrorist".
the joint
Legendary

Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:01:52 PM

an idiot, moron

I'll let my lawyer be the judge of that.  He likes the reality version of reality, not yours.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:03:48 PM

Makes you wonder what Judge Judy would say if Inaba were in her courtroom?

What would Judge Wagner say about the whole BFL escapade?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 08:04:07 PM

an idiot, moron

Out of curiosity, what would you consider 'fraud'... or what is your definition of fraud?   Sometimes people on here seem to have their own interpretations, just curious what yours is.

I am going based off of:

Definition(s) of fraud:
http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=785
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/fraud

the intentional use of deceit, a trick or some dishonest means to deprive another of his/her/its money, property or a legal right.

EDIT: There are plenty of accusations that scream 'fraud'... not sure what is provable at this point, but if there is fraud being committed, it will be 'fully' proven soon enough.

That definition looks about right.  Angry little monkies like PL, PG, K9, etc... might like you to believe that's happened, but as of yet they've not shown a shred of proof to back up their claims.  Most everyone has given up on them ever providing proof, since none exists, so we are just left with a giant circle jerk of the anti-BFL crowd patting each other on the backs in every thread about how awesome they are and how they are doing a service to the community, while everyone basically ignores what they have to say.  

So, unless you've got some proof fraud has been committed, you should probably move along.  However, if you do have some proof, by all means send it to someone who cares, like the police or something.  If the scale of fraud and illegal acts PG, PL, K9, etc... would have you believe were actually true, don't you think some governmental agency would have contacted us by now?   Occams razor would seem to dictate that PG and crew are liars, since all their claims of fraud have gone unanswered by the people who actually know what fraud is.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 08:04:33 PM

an idiot, moron

I'll let my lawyer be the judge of that.  He likes the reality version of reality, not yours.

I'm sure your lawyer is having a good time with Xians', laughing at you guys while they take your money and whisper soothing words in your ear.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:09:40 PM

I'm sure your lawyer is having a good time with Xians', laughing at you guys while they take your money and whisper soothing words in your ear.

Say what you will, but I can't speak highly enough of Nesenoff & Miltenberg, and my attorney.

I felt really good and slept like a baby at night while they "took my money". True story. I've actually given them more business, and will continue to do so in matters not relating to my dispute with you.

I'm terribly sorry my narrative does not fit with your reality Sad
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:11:47 PM

I am an Inaba supporter!

Inaba does nothing wrong. He is simply misunderstood. He is only the face of a company that took in millions in June 23rd 2012, and started delivery in April 1, 2013. Then a couple of delays happen, people got confused because they dunk their heads in the toilet all the time, and now BFL customers are just "angry" for no good reason.

Tell them Josh, they are angry for no good reason. Go on, say it. You know you are above board in every single aspect of BFL.

------------------

STUPID BFL customer! If you cocksuckers are reading this it is because you want you money back. Well, you know what? BFL did everything right, and NO, you cannot get your money back. PERIOD.

So hurry up and wait until December or February.

This is what it is like to buy from a reputable asic company that does everything above board.

(MASTER BFL PAID Shill)
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:14:45 PM

Notice how Josh/Inaba completely dodges the question of why they are selling November/December 2013 to their investors when they have already admitted the product will not realistically ship until January of 2014.

He also dodged the question of what changed in the last 3 days that caused a 2 month delay?

Sockpuppets gotta sock?

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:15:36 PM

Notice how Josh/Inaba completely dodges the question of why they are selling November/December 2013 to their investors when they have already admitted the product will not realistically ship until January of 2014.

He also dodged the question of what changed in the last 3 days that caused a 2 month delay?

Sockpuppets gotta sock?
Actually it looks like it is february. Go look in the other threads.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: