Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:24:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action  (Read 39301 times)
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:04:35 PM

Fraud is easier to prove in this case. All the elements of fraud are present in this debacle. We all need to contact the Department of Justice, FTC as well as write your Congressman. The more you shed light on BFL's practices, the sooner they will get investigated if they aren't under investigation already. So let Joshua and his minions of puppets keep trying to derail the thread and put doubt in your resolve.
Then get off your butt and stop posting!  Go file that lawsuit!  Let the lawyers be the only profiteers!!

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Red_Wolf_2

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:05:03 PM

Here is a hint to everyone. If you are considering legal action against any entity, do NOT go posting on a public forum on the internet about what you are going to do and how you are going to do it, it allows any defending lawyer to see and understand what you are going to try and do, and identify ways to derail your case.

Have some sense people!

EDIT: It also means they can find ways to counter-sue you for whatever reason if there are any inconsistencies in what you have said online too.

Probably should put something here.... Maybe an LTC address?
LeNdJidEvsyogSu2KbC1u3bfJSdcjACFsF
DrJoeGrine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:09:47 PM

Here is a hint to everyone. If you are considering legal action against any entity, do NOT go posting on a public forum on the internet about what you are going to do and how you are going to do it, it allows any defending lawyer to see and understand what you are going to try and do, and identify ways to derail your case.

Have some sense people!

The evidence is undeniable in this case and BFL has provided it against themselves. Unless they can say their accounts were hacked and the posts and website with blatant lies were from the hacker. That would fall flat IMHO. Normally fraud is the hardest thing to prove but in this case BFL makes it easy.

Inputs.io - 82,000 BTC transferred and counting
If I was helpful please donate to a good cause: 1JEFaauDc7dWGFuuWAWpweJfSjhxdwmD44
DrJoeGrine

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:12:03 PM

Fraud is easier to prove in this case. All the elements of fraud are present in this debacle. We all need to contact the Department of Justice, FTC as well as write your Congressman. The more you shed light on BFL's practices, the sooner they will get investigated if they aren't under investigation already. So let Joshua and his minions of puppets keep trying to derail the thread and put doubt in your resolve.
Then get off your butt and stop posting!  Go file that lawsuit!  Let the lawyers be the only profiteers!!

I think you should grow up and have some maturity. Don't you have some homework to do child, the adults are speaking.

If I was helpful please donate to a good cause: 1JEFaauDc7dWGFuuWAWpweJfSjhxdwmD44
Red_Wolf_2

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:13:04 PM

Have some sense people!

The evidence is undeniable in this case and BFL has provided it against themselves. Unless they can say their accounts were hacked and the posts and website with blatant lies were from the hacker. That would fall flat IMHO. Normally fraud is the hardest thing to prove but in this case BFL makes it easy.

You've never been involved in a lawsuit, have you.

DrJoeGrine

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:13:58 PM

Have some sense people!

If you only knew.

Red_Wolf_2

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:16:01 PM

Have some sense people!

If you only knew.

I don't know, or care. But what is obvious is that you seem to think law is about justice. It isn't. Law is about the law. You are simply shooting yourself in the foot if you mention anything about a lawsuit you intend to undertake on a forum where anyone can read it. Might as well take your money and play a game of poker where you show everyone else your cards.

bcp19

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:17:59 PM

I think you should grow up and have some maturity. Don't you have some homework to do child, the adults are speaking.
Then you should leave the room, sonny.  I'm retired military and the homework days are so far behind me that you probably can't count that high.

bcp19

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:23:16 PM

Holy crap. BCP19 is the latest BFL sock. Everyone hail to the king of socks!
A sock? Hmm.
IQ: 148
Attended M.I.T. for 4 terms (could not afford to graduate)
worked odd jobs for 2 years
Joined the military.  Scored in the 98th percentile on the ASVAB.
Trained as an Aviation Electronics Technician
Worked and flew on the P-3C, in excess of 3,500 hours of flight time.
Retired after 20 years.

I sure don't see sock puppet in there anywhere, sorry.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:23:34 PM

Then get off your butt and stop posting!  Go file that lawsuit!  Let the lawyers be the only profiteers!!

Then you should leave the room, sonny.  I'm retired military and the homework days are so far behind me that you probably can't count that high.
bcp19, are you against people filing against BFL?

(It's their money, their assumed risk, their right, correct?)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:24:26 PM

A sock? Hmm.
Retired after 20 years.

Alright, I take that comment back.
DrJoeGrine

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:25:39 PM

A sock? Hmm.
Retired after 20 years.

Yeah Ok.

bcp19

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:26:03 PM

Then you should leave the room, sonny.  I'm retired military and the homework days are so far behind me that you probably can't count that high.
I am neither for nor against it, I just feel that more facts than have been thrown out here need to be considered.

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:28:14 PM

A sock? Hmm.
IQ: 218
Attended M.I.T. for 4 terms totally got like 6 doctorates in stuff
Worked for Greenpeace, Doctors without Borders and the Supreme Court all at the same time.
Joined the military.  Because a general on the second day. Wrote all the tactics they teach at West Point.
Flew Helicoptors one handed.
Invented semi-conductors in my spare time.
Retired after 20 years. Now I just hang out with Bill Gates and the Dalai Lama.
Also invented Bitcoin n stuff.

Wow, I guess he is totally not a sockpuppet or shill since it is impossible for random accounts created recently on Bitcointalk to lie about their past.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:28:24 PM

Then get off your butt and stop posting!  Go file that lawsuit!  Let the lawyers be the only profiteers!!

Then you should leave the room, sonny.  I'm retired military and the homework days are so far behind me that you probably can't count that high.
I am neither for nor against it, I just feel that more facts than have been thrown out here need to be considered.
Can you list a few bullet points that need to be considered?

If you were standing in these folks homes right next to them. What would you advise as a course of action?
bcp19

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:29:41 PM

A sock? Hmm.
<k9 lies deleted>

Wow, I guess he is totally not a sockpuppet or shill since it is impossible for random accounts created recently on Bitcointalk to lie about their past.

My signature says it all... key example:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=280201.0

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:35:00 PM

The first post I saw from him defended BFL at which time I called him a fanboi.  Now I am completely impressed with his need to lead off his ciriculum virtea with his IQ.  Hoorah.

bcp19

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:36:04 PM

Can you list a few bullet points that need to be considered?

If you were standing in these folks homes right next to them. What would you advise as a course of action?
1) Research.  And I'm not talking the troll bait fluff that flies around this forum.  I'm talking honest to god research, like maybe private investigator type stuff.
2) Cold Hard Facts.  I use what facts I personally know and extrapolate logically, most of what I see if hate filled bashing with .01% actual fact being presented as fact.
3) Talk to a GOOD corporate lawyer.  Research corporate law as pertains to your intended suit
4) Look for similar cases in the past.  Have references to point to in order to get your point across.
5) Be willing to go the distance.  This is gonna cost MONEY.  Lawyers are NOT cheap.

I think you get the jist.

bcp19

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:37:57 PM

The first post I saw from him defended BFL at which time I called him a fanboi.  Now I am completely impressed with his need to lead off his ciriculum virtea with his IQ.  Hoorah.

It's not a need, it's a fact.  It is not presented to impress, it is presented to paint a picture.  Facts are needed to know the whole story, without them all you have is bullshit.

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:39:35 PM

I agree, it's a fact you felt the need to lead your cv with a statement of IQ.
 Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: