Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:45:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action  (Read 39300 times)
DrJoeGrine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 03:53:53 PM

IF BFL had delivered in January as I had thought,I/we would have made out like 1st batch Avalons did,almost

This is why you don't understand how bitcoin works and why your arguments are laughable.  Do you seriously believe you would be the only person receiving a unit?  Because that is the only scenario where this statement would be true, otherwise, it's just plain false.

You are correct but the point is irrelevant as the miner was purchased based on a delivery date. If the delivery date was met, and the difficulty was high, it would have been our mistake and blame as you would have fulfilled your obligation. You sir are the one that does not understand how this bitcoin thing works.

Inputs.io - 82,000 BTC transferred and counting
If I was helpful please donate to a good cause: 1JEFaauDc7dWGFuuWAWpweJfSjhxdwmD44
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 03:56:15 PM

IF BFL had delivered in January as I had thought,I/we would have made out like 1st batch Avalons did,almost

This is why you don't understand how bitcoin works and why your arguments are laughable.  Do you seriously believe you would be the only person receiving a unit?  Because that is the only scenario where this statement would be true, otherwise, it's just plain false.

What deals were made to ship miners out the "backdoor" by BFL to Cloudhasing? http://bflfraud.com/

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
fractal02

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 04:11:36 PM

Josh appears and here we go...

You guys never stop...to fail hard...you really look like this hamster !
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 05:17:22 PM

Translated from Inab-ian BS to English:

Inaba Speaks the truth in his admissions
This is why you don't understand how bitcoin works and why your arguments are laughable.  Do you seriously believe you would be the only person receiving a unit? If we had sent out numerous orders right away, todays present scenario would have been a reality in January. Because Had you been the only one to receive you miner in January, that would then is be the only scenario where this statement would be true, otherwise, it's just plain false.

In other words you fool/cocksucker, I am admitting that our business model would not have worked, in any scenario, if we ultimately sold this many orders as we have today. We made a mistake by over saturating the market. The tail end of our orders would never have made ROI. Therefore, Oops.

Our mistake is your loss. Now Shut the Fuck up! I don't want anyone like PG, PL, or K9 learning about this and telling our asshole customers.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 05:18:08 PM

Okay, someone post that on BFL forums and lets see if they set BFL on fire with rage and pitchforks.

Their very own has fessed up. (quietly)
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 05:26:27 PM

We are selling geese that lay golden eggs.  Please place your orders.

1,000,000 sales later:

Gold: $.01/ounce

Fault: BFL for selling us the geese.  After all, the customer is blameless.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Viceroy

Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 05:31:40 PM

That is a red herring.  The problem, which you just acknowledged in another thread, is that BFL lies about delivery dates.  If you accept their lie then they do you harm.  They lied, they did harm they are liable.  BFL is a fast sinking ship JUMP OFF NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 05:33:00 PM

Josh appears and here we go...

You guys never stop...to fail hard...you really look like this hamster !

That is a mirror that you, bcp19, Red_Wolf2, and Inaba are looking at.  Grin
Ask your overseer at BFL:
Now that BFL got a fresh infusion of cash, can we expect more mini-rigs to ship? Or are those customers just perma-screwed?

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 05:47:53 PM

That is a red herring.  The problem, which you just acknowledged in another thread, is that BFL lies about delivery dates.  If you accept their lie then they do you harm.  They lied, they did harm they are liable.  BFL is a fast sinking ship JUMP OFF NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN.
Red herring is an English-language idiom that refers to a logical fallacy that misleads or detracts from the actual issue.

Golden geese VS BFL product
Golden Eggs VS Bitcoins
Gold = $.01 VS Difficulty = 100 million
=! RoI          VS =! RoI

You claim BFL is at fault for SELLING too much, that means the goose seller is also at fault for selling too much.

There is no fallacy here.  This is the claims made.

The customer is never at fault.

Viceroy

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 05:49:49 PM

How can you quote me and still not read what I wrote?

ALL THAT IS A RED HERRING...

The problem, which you just acknowledged in another thread, is that BFL lies about delivery dates.
bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 05:55:27 PM

How can you quote me and still not read what I wrote?

ALL THAT IS A RED HERRING...

The problem, which you just acknowledged in another thread, is that BFL lies about delivery dates.
Yet, even if they HAD shipped on time, the situation would be the same, only back in January instead of today.

THAT is YOUR red herring.  YOUR logical Fallacy.

In the case of the Geese WHO WINS?HuhHuh   #1

In the case of BFL Products WHO WINS?Huh? #1

In both cases #100 loses, but not as much as #1000 but not as much as #10000 etc etc etc.

it matters NOT WHEN it shipped.

You are hung up on lies.  THEY LIED!  Who cares?  Can you honestly tell me YOU never lied?

A lie is not fraud.  Maybe once you figure that out we can move on.

Viceroy

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:13:54 PM

A fraud is an intentionally false representation made with the intent to mislead the listener, and that the listener relied on "to her detriment."

The first part means that fraud must involve an intentional lie.

http://blogs.findlaw.com/injured/2013/01/fraud-vs-lying-whats-the-legal-difference.html

Try again fanboi, and stop with the red herrings already.
bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:15:32 PM

A fraud is an intentionally false representation made with the intent to mislead the listener, and that the listener relied on "to her detriment."

The first part means that fraud must involve an intentional lie.

http://blogs.findlaw.com/injured/2013/01/fraud-vs-lying-whats-the-legal-difference.html

Try again fanboi, and stop with the red herrings already.
The first part means that fraud must involve an intentional lie. If you truly believe you're telling the truth and end up being wrong, that doesn't qualify.

You are confusing your lies. 

fractal02

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:17:59 PM

Now that BFL got a fresh infusion of cash, can we expect more mini-rigs to ship? Or are those customers just perma-screwed?

Another spin K9quaint ?

Grin
Viceroy

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:18:36 PM

If you truly believe you're telling the truth and end up being wrong, that doesn't qualify.

Yep.  Too bad for BFL they SHOULD have known... as officers of the company... that they could not possibly be delivering anything in "two weeks".

That doesn't excuse willful denial or ignorance of the truth. If you should have known the truth or could easily have discovered it before telling the lie, it could still be a problem.

So you get it now, congratulations on recognizing the criminal element at work within BFL!
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:21:19 PM

Another spin K9quaint ?

Grin

If you like, I am guessing you need the exercise.
Or is that Inaba on the wheel? He certainly goes off the rails a bunch.

PSA:
If you have ordered from ButterFly Labs and have not yet received your product, you are entitled to a refund whenever you request one (per FTC rules).
First ask ButterFly Labs for a refund, they will probably say no but you might get lucky.
If you ordered via PayPal you can file a complaint with them even if you are outside the 45 day window. Multiple customers have already gotten a refund from PayPal that was outside the 45 days.
If you ordered via Bitcoin or Bank wire, you can fill out a complaint with the FTC and they will advocate for you with ButterFly Labs to get your refund. You can also contact the office of the Kansas Attorney General and inform them that you have had your money taken with no product delivered for months, just more promises.
You can also do a paper filing with the DA here: http://da.jocogov.org/complaint-forms

There are also several threads on how to get a refund from ButterFly Labs, here are two:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=266945.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272585.0

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:22:57 PM

If you truly believe you're telling the truth and end up being wrong, that doesn't qualify.

Yep.  Too bad for BFL they SHOULD have known... as officers of the company... that they could not possibly be delivering anything in "two weeks".

That doesn't excuse willful denial or ignorance of the truth. If you should have known the truth or could easily have discovered it before telling the lie, it could still be a problem.

So you get it now, congratulations on recognizing the criminal element at work within BFL!

There is a long way between should and did.  Using your definition people SHOULD have known BFL would be late due to their past record, therefore they DID know and ordered anyway and now are willfully denying they knew.

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:25:00 PM

You know you have been at the BFL fair too long when...

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Viceroy

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:25:54 PM

Oh so you are saying that an officer of the company saying a product will be delivered in two weeks for months on end is... not intentionally misleading his customers?  

Viceroy

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:26:45 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: