Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:26:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action  (Read 39300 times)
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:55:03 PM

lol.  Just a second ago you told me there is a difference between the words fraud and lie.  Now you can't give me a simple two word term that is French in origin and means to ship "in a mass; as a group", is that correct?

Here, I'll make it easier....

Two words meaning to ship "in a mass; as a group".  French origin.  First word "en".

____ ________

revealing the first blank gets us:

en _________

What is the word in the blank, bcp?
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:55:15 PM

lol.  Just a second ago you told me there is a difference between the words fraud and lie.  Now you can't give me a simple two word term that is French in origin and means to ship "in a mass; as a group", is that correct?
I am not french, your definition sparks nothing in my memory.  How can I know shomething if I cannot remember having heard it?  Does IQ = Omnipotence?

Someone from MIT with a high IQ might take 5 seconds and look up the word.
You on the other hand merely claim to have these attributes.  Wink

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:55:35 PM

Two words meaning to ship "in a mass; as a group".  French origin.  First word "en".

____ ________

en _________

mass

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Viceroy

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:56:03 PM

____ ________

en _________

mass
Viceroy

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:56:18 PM

Hi Josh.  I win.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:56:24 PM

I am not french, your definition sparks nothing in my memory.  How can I know shomething if I cannot remember having heard it?  Does IQ = Omnipotence?
Its a puzzle, it requires little thought. (Thats where the IQ part comes in.)
Viceroy

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:57:30 PM

By all means, keep casting about, trying to find something to blame on BFL.  Now that we are shipping en mass, the level of crazy has gone through the roof of the likes of Phin.  They are so desperate to find something so they don't look like complete idiots for crying about how it's a scam and BFL is going to run away with your money, waaa waaa waa!

I find it very amusing to watch pathetic attempts like yours, Augusto.  "Bruno base his opinion on very factual and straightfoward evidence."  Laughable... not a single thing that flows from Bruno's fingers has integrity, honesty or facts... it's.  He's almost as delusional as poor old Puerto Libre.

The correct answer is, and ANY MIT student knows this....

EN MASSE!

You are so stupid.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110805.msg2621497#msg2621497
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:58:08 PM

____ ________

en _________

My God, you are literally giving it away....
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:58:29 PM

Someone with a high IQ and having attended MIT should have been able to operate "the googles on the interwebs".
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=en+masse

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:58:56 PM

____ ________

en _________

mass
en masse
Viceroy

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:59:25 PM

By all means, keep casting about, trying to find something to blame on BFL. Now that we are shipping en mass, the level of crazy has gone through the roof of the likes of Phin. They are so desperate to find something so they don't look like complete idiots for crying about how it's a scam and BFL is going to run away with your money, waaa waaa waa!

I find it very amusing to watch pathetic attempts like yours, Augusto.  "Bruno base his opinion on very factual and straightfoward evidence."  Laughable... not a single thing that flows from Bruno's fingers has integrity, honesty or facts... it's.  He's almost as delusional as poor old Puerto Libre.

The correct answer is, and ANY MIT student knows this....

EN MASSE!

You are so stupid, JOSH.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110805.msg2621497#msg2621497
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:00:22 PM

Can you tell me how to tune a hetrodyne receiver?  Can you tell me why a inductive capacatance circuit is bad?  Do you know what hysteresis loss is?

Can I learn how to tune a heterodyne receiver? Can I learn why an inductive capacitance circuit is inherently dangerous? Could I learn what hysteresis loss is? Let me google these and get back to you.

How about we try and answer these.

1. Did the FCC ever received a product for testing from BFL?
2. Why did Josh lie in the BFL Forums about refunds?
3. Why do you defend a company that has failed to ship the majority of their customers orders for over a year?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:01:10 PM

Can you tell me how to tune a hetrodyne receiver?  Can you tell me why a inductive capacatance circuit is bad?  Do you know what hysteresis loss is?

I think you retired too early... Now you are going on forum try to say you are not useless... that's sad... Hopefully you have 148IQ..
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:03:01 PM

Someone with a high IQ and having attended MIT should have been able to operate "the googles on the interwebs".
it always amazes me the number of people who equate IQ with Knowledge.  A walking dictionary I am not.  While I could have looked it up, that wasn't part of the exercise.  I was asked for knowledge.  I did not have that as ready knowledge.

Your purile tauntings show your lack of knowledge on this subject.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Viceroy

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:03:36 PM

Defend yourself Josh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=281075.0

mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:04:42 PM

LOL

Please post "I shit on BFL and liars" on this thread if you want to sue them until they die.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:06:27 PM

it always amazes me the number of people who equate IQ with Knowledge.  A walking dictionary I am not.  While I could have looked it up, that wasn't part of the exercise.  I was asked for knowledge.  I did not have that as ready knowledge.

Your purile tauntings show your lack of knowledge on this subject.
In other words, you have never heard of the term 'en masse' in your lifetime.

I figured it out in the first few seconds but then thought he might be looking for an english term (which honestly stumped me).

As soon as he defined it as french...that pretty much made it point blank obvious. It was a puzzle.
Viceroy

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:08:06 PM

It's a puzzle in which BCP's answer is the same incorrect answer as was given by Josh.  They both neglected the "e" at the end of "masse".  The two people (bcp and josh) are one and the same.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:08:22 PM

LOL

Please post "I shit on BFL and liars" on this thread if you want to sue them until they die.
Haha, too funny. Josh also misspelled it.
Viceroy

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:10:28 PM

That is specifically why I set the trap, I was sure they would both spell it incorrectly.  Josh is BCP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: