Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action  (Read 39300 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:17:46 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd4PEV-dMgY  Principles of tuning a superheterodyne radio receiver.

When the current flowing through an inductor continuously reverses itself, as in the case of an ac source, the inertia effect of the cemf is greater than with dc. The greater the amount of inductance (L), the greater the opposition from this inertia effect. Also, the faster the reversal of current, the greater this inertial opposition. This opposing force which an inductor presents to the FLOW of alternating current cannot be called resistance, since it is not the result of friction within a conductor. The name given to it is INDUCTIVE REACTANCE because it is the "reaction" of the inductor to the changing value of alternating current. Inductive reactance is measured in ohms and its symbol is XL.

As you know, the induced voltage in a conductor is proportional to the rate at which magnetic lines of force cut the conductor. The greater the rate (the higher the frequency), the greater the cemf. Also, the induced voltage increases with an increase in inductance; the more ampere-turns, the greater the cemf. Reactance, then, increases with an increase of frequency and with an increase of inductance.

Hysteresis loss in what sort of system?

Hysteresis in engineering
Control systems
Electronic circuits
User interface design
Aerodynamics

Hysteresis in mechanics
Elastic hysteresis
Contact angle hysteresis
Adsorption hysteresis
Matric potential hysteresis

Hysteresis in materials
Magnetic hysteresis
Electrical hysteresis
Liquid–solid-phase transitions

Hysteresis in biology
Cell biology and genetics
Immunology
Neuroscience
Respiratory physiology

Hysteresis in economics
Permanently higher unemployment
Game theory and capital controls

I can google does that mean I have an IQ of 148 and will get accepted to MIT next year?

En masse... sacre bleu.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:21:06 PM

lol.  Just a second ago you told me there is a difference between the words fraud and lie.  Now you can't give me a simple two word term that is French in origin and means to ship "in a mass; as a group", is that correct?
I am not french, your definition sparks nothing in my memory.  How can I know shomething if I cannot remember having heard it?  Does IQ = Omnipotence?
Its a puzzle, it requires little thought. (Thats where the IQ part comes in.)

Someone with a high IQ and having attended MIT should have been able to operate "the googles on the interwebs".
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=en+masse
it always amazes me the number of people who equate IQ with Knowledge.  A walking dictionary I am not.  While I could have looked it up, that wasn't part of the exercise.  I was asked for knowledge.  I did not have that as ready knowledge.

Your purile tauntings show your lack of knowledge on this subject.
In other words, you have never heard of the term 'en masse' in your lifetime.

I figured it out in the first few seconds but then thought he might be looking for an english term (which honestly stumped me).

As soon as he defined it as french...that pretty much made it point blank obvious. It was a puzzle.
I have heard the term EN MASSE, yes.  His description though did not spark that recollection.

@Viceroy: It's too bad you are not knowledgable to pick up on the fallacy of your statement.  Obviously you asked Josh a similar question and he answered it.  If I am Josh, then why did I not know the answer?

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Viceroy

Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:24:55 PM

Red herring once again, Josh.  Check the stats:

Is BCP19 actually Josh from Butterfly labs?
Yes   - 5 (100%)
No   - 0 (0%)

Total Voters: 5

Your answer was not en masse as you now pretend it to be, your answer was "mass" as in "en mass" which is not a known term in any language.  If you followed the link to (the Josh avatar) talking about them shipping "en mass" you will see that the logic fallacy is on your end.  I caught you dead to rights.

You have no 148 IQ, my friend.

Admins moved my post, Theymos can't stand the heat?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=281075.0
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:29:36 PM

Viceroy...

that might be a great starting point but I would have to get you to find a lot more than one point of reference from his posts to determine that to be Josh. Not that it matters.

I am keen to learn more about the lawsuit.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
DrJoeGrine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:35:46 PM

If this guy is really Joshua, posting on his BFL forum that I am a pedophile is very disturbing. Very malicious and It has damaged my reputation on the forum with the business I was about to launch which has damaged me financially.

Inputs.io - 82,000 BTC transferred and counting
If I was helpful please donate to a good cause: 1JEFaauDc7dWGFuuWAWpweJfSjhxdwmD44
bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:36:52 PM

I can google does that mean I have an 148 IQ and will get accepted to MIT next year?

En masse... sacre bleu.

You had to look up things I know and can recite.  I have knowledge you do not, yet this is not intelligence.  I (like PL) was trying to think of an english word for his 'puzzle'.  Just because I am bad at puzzles, does nto make me stupid.

Intelligence is such a nebulous word.  People equate it with a knowledge of all things, which sadly it is not.  IQ is even worse.  It is a score received on a standardized test.  Since the test encompasses many things such as logic, literary understanding, visual acuity and more, scoring high really means nothing other than to show that you retained information you had received in the past and were able to perform logic.  Ever watch the show Unforgettable?  Does having an infallible memory make you intelligent?  Does it impart knowledge to you that you have never run across before?  Can you describe thigns you have never seen?

Once again, *I* am secure in who *I* am, you seem to have a need to belittle what you do not understand.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:37:44 PM

no one will sue BFL ... im pretty sure ... only big mouth talkers around here
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:39:57 PM

No I am pretty sure BFL will put people in the position to sue them as there will be no other recourse. Maybe the AG and the FTC might force them to clean up well before that who knows. Either way one should not do business with these BFL people. They are just say it with me now...

SHADY!

mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:41:59 PM

I'm filling FTC complain actually.
fractal02

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:46:06 PM

I'm filling FTC complain actually.

Ready for a spin ?

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 07:46:41 PM

I bring this up, though I know it's pointless:

Can someone point out where I continually said we would definitely ship in two weeks over and over?  I'd like to see evidence of this.  I know the "two weeks" mantra is the rallying cry, but once again, reality and the beliefs of the anti-BFL trolls are two entirely different things.  No sense in arguing about it, as it's immaterial, but I thought I'd just throw that fuel on to the fire... but yeah, another lie from Viceroy et al.  They are just parrots repeating what they heard, as personal research, truth and honesty are something they know very little about.

On another note, I love how anyone who is not critical of BFL is automatically me posting as a sock puppet.  It's totally awesome.  Much like poor Bryan Micon the scam artists "BFL has downvoting bots on reddit!" whine, do you idiots honestly think I care about your pathetic ramblings enough to spend more than a few minutes a day reading and responding to the blatant stupidity, willful ignorance and outright lies that you perpetrate on a daily basis?  The sheer volume of your stupidity would overwhelm ten of me, much less a single me, which is why I stopped caring about you idiots a long time ago.  I do enjoy watching your mindless ramblings, though.  It's a fair bit of entertainment... especially when you get the echo chamber of K9, PL, PG, Bick and Viceroy going in full swing and you are all just responding to each other over and over.  I think the best so far was just over a full page of you nutbags going at it without a single other person chiming in.  I'd love to get you all in the same room and see what happens, it would be like watching a bowl full of retarded kittens try to figure out what yarn is for.  Except the collective intelligence of the kittens would be about sixty points higher.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
mah87 (OP)
Donator

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:50:57 PM

Can someone point out where I continually said we would definitely ship in two weeks over and over?  I'd like to see evidence of this.  I know the "two weeks" mantra is the rallying cry, but once again, reality and the beliefs of the anti-BFL trolls are two entirely different things.  No sense in arguing about it, as it's immaterial, but I thought I'd just throw that fuel on to the fire... but yeah, another lie from Viceroy et al.  They are just parrots repeating what they heard, as personal research, truth and honesty are something they know very little about.

On another note, I love how anyone who is not critical of BFL is automatically me posting as a sock puppet.  It's totally awesome.  Much like poor Bryan Micon the scam artists "BFL has downvoting bots on reddit!" whine, do you idiots honestly think I care about your pathetic ramblings enough to spend more than a few minutes a day reading and responding to the blatant stupidity, willful ignorance and outright lies that you perpetrate on a daily basis?  The sheer volume of your stupidity would overwhelm ten of me, much less a single me, which is why I stopped caring about you idiots a long time ago.  I do enjoy watching your mindless ramblings, though.  It's a fair bit of entertainment... especially when you get the echo chamber of K9, PL, PG, Bick and Viceroy going in full swing and you are all just responding to each other over and over.  I think the best so far was just over a full page of you nutbags going at it without a single other person chiming in.  I'd love to get you all in the same room and see what happens, it would be like watching a bowl full of retarded kittens try to figure out what yarn is for.  Except the collective intelligence of the kittens would be about sixty points higher.

We know that BFL consider its early supporter as retarded kittens. We already know how respectfulness you are .
bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:51:16 PM

Out of curiosity, did anyone ever correct you on your 'en mass' statement?

candoo

Activity: 602

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:52:53 PM

stfu and refund me BBB 9660523
btw http://ag.ks.gov/ is my next step

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 07:53:52 PM

Yes, several people pointed it out when I posted it.

No.  Put on your big boy pants first and accept responsibility for your actions, then we'll talk.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:54:44 PM

btw http://ag.ks.gov/ is my next step

Ya what he said Inaba. Why not do the ETHICAL thing for once and the reply is "put your big boy pants on."

When they actually start seizing your computers and pouring over the documents and this house of cards falls I would love to get tickets to this trial. Anyone in the area please save me one I want to watch this go down. Oh this will be a just end for such hypocrite and a liar. At what point do your own delusions give way to reality.

mah87 (OP)
Donator

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:57:10 PM

No.  Put on your big boy pants first and accept responsibility for your actions, then we'll talk.

BFL will pay for acting like fraudster and mafia with its customer. I'm filling complain with FTC and won't stop there.
bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:59:45 PM

No.  Put on your big boy pants first and accept responsibility for your actions, then we'll talk.

BFL will pay for acting like fraudster and mafia with its customer. I'm filling complain with FTC and won't stop there.
Does the FTC take action over fraudulent complaints?  It'd be interesting to point them to this thread.

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:02:30 PM

Does the FTC take action over fraudulent complaints?  It'd be interesting to point them to this thread.

What if anything is FRAUDULENT in these threads other than Inaba and BFL lying?
What does a forum have to do with a complaint with the FTC?
Are you going to make a complaint to the FTC about the forum posts made here... you do know how the procedure works right?

All this is going to end in a courtroom. Jail time be nice for some of these people given the magnitude of the money involved. Better start getting your exit strategies going and who you want point the finger at to get off with a slap on the wrist.

fractal02

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:03:49 PM

No.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: