Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action  (Read 39301 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 03:59:09 PM

Are you not reading this thread?  WTF?  How do you teach children and be completely unable to follow a conversation for more than 10 minutes?  It's no wonder you had to start your own school, no real school would hire you I'd wager, once they learn of your disability.

PG committed to sending $200 and to stop posting about BFL for a week if I provided him with the FCC ID/certification of the screen in the Minirig. I did.

PG then proceeded to not send $200 or stop posting about BFL.  There's your proof.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:59:20 PM

Josh which testing lab do you guys use to certify your products?

https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/TestFirmSearch.cfm

You probably use this one, the only one in Kansas, right?

Rogers Labs, Inc.   
Louisburg   
06/27/2016   
Scot Rogers   

4405 West 259th Terrace   
Louisburg   Kansas   66053   
United States   
rogers@micoks.net   
913-837-3214   
913-837-3214

See I looked through the 302 tests he's done and I can't seem to find any for "Butterfly Labs".  Did you certify the hardware under a different name??

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:01:05 PM

Are you not reading this thread?  WTF?  How do you teach children and be completely unable to follow a conversation for more than 10 minutes?

PG committed to sending $200 and to stop posting about BFL for a week if I provided him with the FCC ID/certification of the screen in the Minirig. I did.

PG then proceeded to not send $200 or stop posting about BFL.  There's your proof.

That is not evidence... that is text... where is the proof.

Sad. Given your propensity to lie openly why should we give you any credence because you SAID SO? You sir have 0 credibility. Provide documents. Otherwise that is not evidence of anything. Further the BURDEN of proof is on you. Not the other way round. You have lied about the FCC certification process you sir have NO evidence, can't produce evidence manufactured our otherwise as there is no record of it.

I suggest people take long hard look at the COO of BFL right now and make your own assessment. Is that really the type of company you want to be doing with business with. Unhinged? Unbalanced? Slightly off his medication ready to snap? I fear for people when you get going Josh you really need to find a hobby. Take a step back and relax. You are coming off a little more than shady now. More like sociopathic. Might be time for the forum mods to give you a couple days to cool down.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Viceroy

Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:04:27 PM

if I provided him with the FCC ID/certification of the screen in the Minirig. I did.

Where is the proof?  Forgive me I am not PG and for me to accept what you said would just be, stupid.  Can we see the certification? Can we get the number?  The testing lab name and contact?

Instead of pretending to offer such evidence to one person, why not post it here to clear your name?

fractal02

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:05:44 PM

Josh, would you be so kind as to state which, what and when the screen was passed by the FCC? Us monumental assholes ain't got a clue as to how the FCC site works and desperately need your expertise in helping us find the info.

As soon as you show us, I will send that $200 I owe you/BFL, and you can use if for whatevery you want. It doesn't have to go to any charity. You, Sonny, and your wifes/lady friends can go to a fancy restaurant and enjoy a fine meal using the funds. No problem here, bud.

All you have to do is show us monumental assholes where to look, and your golden, and we're square.

I'll also take a week off and not state one iota negative comment about you, Sonny, BFL, et al. I promise... I mean Honest Abe.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Bicknellski why are you a such failure Huh
Unable to read the threads (maybee unable to read at all ?why not...)
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:05:54 PM

Are you not reading this thread?  WTF?  How do you teach children and be completely unable to follow a conversation for more than 10 minutes?  It's no wonder you had to start your own school, no real school would hire you I'd wager, once they learn of your disability.

I notice BFL_Josh/Inaba is still dodging this statement he made. I am sure his lawyers told him never to speak of it again.

When is the Jalapeno getting FCC approval?

Maybe two weeks? We are waiting for the test lab to issue the test report.

With the bump in power requirements on the MR and the new screen, we had to make changes, although the new screen is already certified.  We are doing all the devices at once, since they all share the same board.

Of course, that "Jalapeno" could not have existed (nor the other devices) because as we found out later the chips had not reached BFL from the fab until Feb 2013. When they did, there were major issues with heat and power and their first board design did not work. The issues were so serious in fact that they could not use the original Jalapeno form factor. They had to put them in the singles cases.

That is the material misstatement that BFL made about the status of their product. Anyone who wants to demonstrate civil fraud charges can add that statement to their evidence list 

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Red_Wolf_2

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:07:23 PM

Ok, lets bury the FCC stuff once and for all. Read the comments on this link
https://www.sparkfun.com/tutorials/398
The debate has already been done for you.

Probably should put something here.... Maybe an LTC address?
LeNdJidEvsyogSu2KbC1u3bfJSdcjACFsF
fractal02

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:08:20 PM

if I provided him with the FCC ID/certification of the screen in the Minirig. I did.

Where is the proof?  Forgive me I am not PG and for me to accept what you said would just be, stupid.  Can we see the certification? Can we get the number?  The testing lab name and contact?

Instead of pretending to offer such evidence to one person, why not post it here to clear your name?

TIPS for Viceroy : use your big fat fingers to click on numbers pages where Josh linked the FCC papers.

My god....are we surrounded by simpleton or what ?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 04:10:58 PM

Are you not reading this thread?  WTF?  How do you teach children and be completely unable to follow a conversation for more than 10 minutes?

That is not evidence... that is text... where is the proof.

Sad. Given your propensity to lie openly why should we give you any credence because you SAID SO? You sir have 0 credibility. Provide documents. Otherwise that is not evidence of anything.

I suggest people take long hard look at the COO of BFL right now and make your own assessment. Is that really the type of company you want to be doing with business with. Unhinged? Unbalanced? Slightly off his medication ready to snap? I fear for people when you get going Josh you really need to find a hobby. Take a step back and relax. You are coming off a little more than shady now. More like sociopathic. Might be time for the forum mods to give you a couple days to cool down.

So let me get this straight... in your twisted little brain a link to a government website is not evidence (or proof), it's "Just text?"  Hahaha... so let me ask you what constitutes evidence/proof to you?  

Darin, you really need to seek help.  You are in contact with children on a daily basis and you are unstable and delusional.  I honestly fear for the children you are in charge of.  You see me in every poster on this forum.  You disbelieve benign government websites like the FCC's (You probably think I somehow hacked into the FCC's DB and changed things, no doubt.).  You are one screwed up individual man.  It's no wonder you had to travel to Asia to start your own school, no Canadian or US institution would allow you within 250 feet of a child after seeing your mental evaluation scores.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Red_Wolf_2

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:13:32 PM

I suggest that because the small claims and the BFL customer post was so damaging that the cadre of Wolfie / Inaba and BCP have made it their mission today to get this thread closed. How about we reign this back in on topic.

Who needs help setting up this lawsuit?

Where have I been off-topic? I have been discussing FCC regulations.

Probably should put something here.... Maybe an LTC address?
LeNdJidEvsyogSu2KbC1u3bfJSdcjACFsF
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 04:14:53 PM

I suggest that because the small claims and the BFL customer post was so damaging that the cadre of Wolfie / Inaba and BCP have made it their mission today to get this thread closed. How about we reign this back in on topic.

Oh, you had no hand in the bullshit flying around here?  Right?   I mean, you just got owned... again... verbally and now you want it back on topic.

Lets discuss why you have a reading comprehension problem and why you had to open your own school in Asia so you could be near children?  Do you have something you need to tell us, Darin Bicknell? Something you might be hiding?

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:15:53 PM

Seems like we got BFL's attention. Might want to check those meds Josh you seem to be getting agitated? Are you ok? Did your healthcare professional get the right dosage this month? I worry for you as you are starting to fixate on people again careful remember what happens when you fixate. So not going to provide any evidence about the FCC filing? No? Didn't think so. Liar.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:16:15 PM

Where have I been off-topic? I have been discussing FCC regulations.

What you should be discussing is why BFL claimed they were getting FCC certification from a lab that they had sent functional units to.

Notice how hard Inaba and PuppetCo are attempting to derail this thread.
They are really worried.
Someone should make a moderated thread for this subject and just delete the BFL derailments.

bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:16:44 PM

Wow, interesting turn of events.  Makes me think one thing... Everyone is looking for FCC approval of the Jalapeno and the LS and the Single and the Mini... What if only the board needs to be FCC approved?  That, like the screen, would not be "manufactured" by BFL...

Food for thought.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:18:25 PM

Wow, interesting turn of events.  Makes me think one thing... Everyone is looking for FCC approval of the Jalapeno and the LS and teh Single and the Mini... What if only the board needs to be FCC approved?  That, like the scren, would not be "manufactured" by BFL...

Food for thought.

We have been asking this question for 9 months. If there were a simple answer, Josh would have given it 9 months ago.
He refuses to even discuss it. Not once in 9 months. He will spend hours insulting his customers, but won't spend 15 seconds to clear up a valid question?

bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:19:17 PM

Wow, interesting turn of events.  Makes me think one thing... Everyone is looking for FCC approval of the Jalapeno and the LS and teh Single and the Mini... What if only the board needs to be FCC approved?  That, like the scren, would not be "manufactured" by BFL...

Food for thought.

We have been asking this question for 9 months. If there were a simple answer, Josh would have given it 9 months ago.
He refuses to even discuss it. Not once in 9 months. He will spend hours insulting his customers, but won't spend 15 seconds to clear up a valid question?

And like I said, for pure troll value, *I* would have led you down the primrose path.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
fractal02

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:21:11 PM

Darin, you really need to seek help.  You are in contact with children on a daily basis and you are unstable and delusional.  I honestly fear for the children you are in charge of.  You see me in every poster on this forum.  You disbelieve benign government websites like the FCC's (You probably think I somehow hacked into the FCC's DB and changed things, no doubt.).  You are one screwed up individual man.  It's no wonder you had to travel to Asia to start your own school, no Canadian or US institution would allow you within 250 feet of a child after seeing your mental evaluation scores.

That weirdo work with children ?!?  Shocked
In Asia...yeah...yeah...ok...i have the picture now...
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:23:03 PM

Ya think the mods need to come in and clear out the derails going on... let the thread skew back to why BFL needs to get sued.

Failure to deliver as promised to its customers.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:23:18 PM

Food for thought.

And like I said, for pure troll value, *I* would have led you down the primrose path.

His lawyers muzzled him. Because of threads like this one. He will never clear that up.
Also, we now know that you are capable of the same sort of behavior that Josh is.

I sure hope the mods implement something so that the Bitcoin community can purge itself of these scams and their supporters.

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:26:29 PM

Nothing like a sociopath rattle on about what is the "truth" it is really scary to watch someone come unhinged like that and start fixating on me particularly... oooh the icy stare the use of two names oooh chilling. I am not joking either guys creeping me out guys shooting daggers my way definitely some dissociative behaviour demonstrated there. How can people do business with people like this?

The faster this thread gets back on tangent and suing his ass the better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: