Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action  (Read 39303 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:08:47 PM

I just got a reply from BFL:

Peter,

We estimate the bulk of the pre-orders will be shipped by the end of September. We are not granting refunds at this time. That is all I am able to share with you at this time.

Regards,
name (censored)
BF Labs, Inc.

What a bullshit. They spent four months producing two weeks worth of orders. Now they somehow magically do 25-times more orders in just one month, e.g. 1/4th of the time? That would be possible only if the units are already produced, but instead of being shipped, has been hashing secretly for someone else.

Some have been going out the back door. http://bflfraud.com/
Who is to say what else they have been doing.

Notice that Inaba has NOTHING to say about this accusation either, does he?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 05:09:49 PM

Inaba seems to be getting a bit like Adolf Hitler in the last days of the Third Reich when he retreated to his Berlin bunker and called people names and blamed everyone but himself for the impending disaster of losing the war.

Wink

My $.02.

I have a question for you : In your "real life" allow you everyone to insult you ? Treats you like shit ?

Please let me know...

Why do you ask?

Do you want to try to insult me and treat me like shit?

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:11:44 PM

Amazing that Josh is spending all his time in this thread. You would think he has a job or something running a major bitcoin mining company. Most COO's I know actually have schedules that are pretty tight, no time to play in the forums of their favourite hobby. He is just a boy doing a man's job let us just state facts. Failure was really the only outcome from this day one everyone knew it.

What else does he have to do?

Photoshop New Product - DONE

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:13:43 PM

Inaba seems to be getting a bit like Adolf Hitler in the last days of the Third Reich when he retreated to his Berlin bunker and called people names and blamed everyone but himself for the impending disaster of losing the war.

Wink

My $.02.

I have a question for you : In your "real life" allow you everyone to insult you ? Treats you like shit ?

Please let me know...

Why do you ask?

Wink

Give it time they do it right here.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:14:24 PM

Amazing that Josh is spending all his time in this thread. You would think he has a job or something running a major bitcoin mining company. Most COO's I know actually have schedules that are pretty tight, no time to play in the forums of their favourite hobby. He is just a boy doing a man's job let us just state facts. Failure was really the only outcome from this day one everyone knew it.

What else does he have to do?

Photoshop New Product - DONE

bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:21:11 PM

Peter,

We estimate the bulk of the pre-orders will be shipped by the end of September. We are not granting refunds at this time. That is all I am able to share with you at this time.

Regards,
name (censored)
BF Labs, Inc.

What a bullshit. They spent four months producing two weeks worth of orders. Now they somehow magically do 25-times more orders in just one month, e.g. 1/4th of the time? That would be possible only if the units are already produced, but instead of being shipped, has been hashing secretly for someone else.
Common sense would dictate sheer volume of orders once they opened it up.  But unfortunately, common sense is not common on this forum.  The hashing argument is one of the old standbys, debunked time and again, yet it still rears it's ugly head.  Listen to K9 sometime...  BFL is DAMN LUCKY to have 80TH on the network, and counting 150TH of Avalon chips he admits "Right now, all that I am aware of is the chips supposedly left Yifu's hands but never arrived in the customers".  But that 150TH drops BFL down to like 30TH on the network.  So by k9's theories alone you are mistaken about BFL hashing with customer rigs.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
fractal02

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:22:52 PM

Wink

My $.02.

Please let me know...

Why do you ask?

Wink

Nope  Wink
I have nothing against you.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:29:22 PM

Peter,

Regards,
name (censored)
BF Labs, Inc.

Common sense would dictate sheer volume of orders once they opened it up.  But unfortunately, common sense is not common on this forum.  The hashing argument is one of the old standbys, debunked time and again, yet it still rears it's ugly head.  Listen to K9 sometime...  BFL is DAMN LUCKY to have 80TH on the network, and counting 150TH of Avalon chips he admits "Right now, all that I am aware of is the chips supposedly left Yifu's hands but never arrived in the customers".  But that 150TH drops BFL down to like 30TH on the network.  So by k9's theories alone you are mistaken about BFL hashing with customer rigs.

Oh look, you are spreading lies again. Quoted for posterity.
There were 97 Avalon chip batches of 10,000 chips each that was posted in a spreadsheet. That is roughly 300TH. The official story is:
While we have send out some chip orders, there is currently ~200k chips stuck in custom right at this moment for about 2 weeks now, this matter is very painful for us and our customers.
That is only 22% of their chip orderbook. They were still shipping out chip orders as of 8/19. Orders destined for addresses inside China would not require customs, so those chips have had 1.5 months to get onto boards and into the hash rate.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:37:15 PM

My point is : a DEV unit =! Retail unit

Isn't hard to understand no ?

Not at all!

Please, could you tell if that are "dev" or "retail" units? Where is the "screen"?

Trupik

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:46:48 PM

bcp19: I just noticed, that you tried to talk to me. Don't bother next time. You are on my ignore list.

Should I ever feel an urge to engage in endless demented discussion, I'll contact you first.
fractal02

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:49:02 PM

My point is : a DEV unit =! Retail unit

Isn't hard to understand no ?

Not at all!

Please, could you tell if that are "dev" or "retail" units? Where is the "screen"?

And one nice spin for Mister Augusto Crappo

Are you aware that units are the FPGA line ?
FPGA line =! ASICS line

What a failure...please...put me on ignore simpleton...look how you feel so dumb postings old BFL gear.
Trupik

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:49:46 PM

Peter,

Regards,
name (censored)
BF Labs, Inc.

I just noticed, that there is a distinct lack of "all sales are final" argument in the message. Are they preparing to abandon it and return to "in two weeks"?  Huh
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 05:57:48 PM

More unrest in the house of BFL?

Code:
Possible fraud or deception by BFL.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/4538-possible-fraud-deception-bfl.html#post54449

Josh replied in post #4 with the following: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/4538-possible-fraud-deception-bfl.html#post54476

Since you've got the thread on Bitcointalk, there's no need to have one here.

What part of scam does theymos not understand?
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:14:43 PM

FPGA line =! ASICS line

What a failure...please...put me on ignore simpleton...look how you feel so dumb postings old BFL gear.

No, I was not. That is why I made a question. However, you ignored one photo:

So, where is the certified "screen"?
Red_Wolf_2

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:17:11 PM

FPGA line =! ASICS line

No, I was not. That is why I made a question. However, you ignored one photo:

I'd imagine if it has one it's on the other end? Thats the back end of a minirig box. Looks like an asic one due to the dual PSUs.

Probably should put something here.... Maybe an LTC address?
LeNdJidEvsyogSu2KbC1u3bfJSdcjACFsF
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:21:15 PM

OMG,

Augusto, please pull out before they make even more fun of you. You lost this round.

(To mental cripples no less)
Viceroy

Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:21:46 PM

What part of scam does theymos not understand?

One begins to wonder... is the best approach to end this nonsense to sue theymos in class action suit?  He has 600k in assets and it would hard for him to defend his continued allowance of BFL ad dollars....

fractal02

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:21:52 PM

In the front Genius...this is the back...
fractal02

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:25:41 PM

The next time maybee Augusto Crappo ask us where is the usb plug on this BFL device ==>

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:27:58 PM

I'd imagine if it has one it's on the other end? Thats the back end of a minirig box. Looks like an asic one due to the dual PSUs.

That is right, here is the evidence:

But... Where is the certified "screen"? I still see a black cardboard...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: