Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:21:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to sue ButterflyLabs - Big Single-SC owner let's league for class action  (Read 39300 times)
m3sSh3aD

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 10:27:46 AM

Good job Unacceptable,

Your feedback at BFL was much appreciated. It was accurate, thorough and factual.

It appears that BFL just "fixed" the first reviewers order and shipped it out early. It seems they are being mindful about the reviews on Google Plus.

So if you have a defunct order (or are happy with your order) write in and let them know. I am sure they will be happy to get on your order as quickly as possible.

As I said, they listen to black mailing. They work like banks. Go into one and raise your voice they will do whatever you want. Go in and ask and get told fuck you! This works every time. Same with mobiles. Just ring them up, ask for retention straight away and then tell them your leaving. Hey presto, you get an awesome deal that no one can usually get. The list goes on.

Buttfucker labs are not stupid! They know all the tricks because there professional con men. Just because only one of them as been dump enough get caught doesn't excuse the others! Remember, its not a crime unless your caught ;-)

The fact that they broke every rule/promise they made, shipped orders from Feb+ 2013 while people from June/July are still waiting, blatantly giving so called 'discounts' that they knew were worthless/useless/not discounts even but vouchers just proves even more they knew what they were doing. I know how rogue companies work and bfl as followed all the rules perfectly of been scam artists. Bait and switch is over, cut and run is the monarch! Be warned!

If you work in advertising you will know these tactics off by heart! Insurance and advertisers need to all shoot themselves in the head and do us all a favour, scum of society! Seriously, get a gun, stick it in your mouth and pull the trigger! No, seriously, I'm not joking! Put your head in a noose and jump! I bet you think I'm joking don't you.... No! Go poor petrol on your self and set yourselves on fire! ( In memory of the late great bill hicks)
DrJoeGrine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:03:21 PM

Feedback left. Next stop, the FTC, then the Kansas AG.

Inputs.io - 82,000 BTC transferred and counting
If I was helpful please donate to a good cause: 1JEFaauDc7dWGFuuWAWpweJfSjhxdwmD44
BTCscraper

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:16:18 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2013, 01:34:45 PM by BTCscraper

Don't forget the BBB.

Here's my KS AG file confirmation letter:

Scroll down Ms. Stansbury's page to see what she exactly does at the KS AG office: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kayla-stansbury/27/4a4/754
So I guess she would be able to determine if we're BFL is right or wrong about being eligible for denying refunds.

Butterfly Labs has a different interpretation of the FTC Mail Order Rule.  You do not have a refund option with the BFL Monarch no matter how late they ship.
"... In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." -- Albert Einstein
"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get." -- Ray Kroc
mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 02:14:11 PM

https://plus.google.com/108957607274308601800/about?gl=us&hl=en&review=1

Say what you think there
millsdmb

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:49:28 PM

Only 1 person was sufficiently "moved" or "motivated" enough to leave a review for BFL today:

If this shows little motivation behind BFL's customers, then they (BFL) should probably not have much fear of any repercussions.

I encourage people to leave feedback so that BFL takes notice of what they are doing that is upsetting or pleasing their customer base.

I just saw your post for this............DONE!!!!!!!!!!  Grin
I too left them one star. 0 is unfortunately not an option

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
m3sSh3aD

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 05:06:52 PM

Again, Why google+? I wouldn't even recommend facebook with all the sheeple.

Why cant you do this on a site that doesn't require registration, maybe set up your own page? There free! As i say, you ill actually struggle to get people that are real and serious on a 'social networking' site cause people with anything about them realise what these sites are, NSA info gathering schemes! To be honest in this day and age, People are looking for secure ways of communication, Even people that don't understand why they need to, They just know its important! Here... Have a look how much you have been lied too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zc0ICPoqlM

Wake up and start listening to yourself instead of what others tell you and taking it as gospel!

Jesus people! Good luck with your en-devours!
Threader

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 05:07:17 PM

The BFL ads in this forum nauseate me. I wish I could press an ignore function just not to see them.

Successful ASIC companies don't need to advertise. Good word of mouth (or type) suffice
lucasjkr

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 07:13:58 PM

The BFL ads in this forum nauseate me. I wish I could press an ignore function just not to see them.

Successful ASIC companies don't need to advertise. Good word of mouth (or type) suffice

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 09:30:38 AM

Don't forget the BBB.

Here's my KS AG file confirmation letter:

Scroll down Ms. Stansbury's page to see what she exactly does at the KS AG office: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kayla-stansbury/27/4a4/754
So I guess she would be able to determine if we're BFL is right or wrong about being eligible for denying refunds.

The BBB really needs to follow up better on the complaints.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 09:40:30 AM

Not to dis any of the advertisers, but somehow I've been able to not have them register in my mind as I scroll. It's akin to going to a website solely to read the content, ignoring all the ads and popups in place without any effort in doing so. Also, rarely does anybody's advertising in their sigs draws my attention.
m3sSh3aD

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 12:01:21 PM

Not to dis any of the advertisers, but somehow I've been able to not have them register in my mind as I scroll. It's akin to going to a website solely to read the content, ignoring all the ads and popups in place without any effort in doing so. Also, rarely does anybody's advertising in their sigs draws my attention.

Unlike your own! Tongue

Adverting is the scummiest industry in the world and ANY assosiated with it need to put a bullet in there head ASAP and do the world a favour!
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:28:59 PM

Good job Unacceptable,

Your feedback at BFL was much appreciated. It was accurate, thorough and factual.

It appears that BFL just "fixed" the first reviewers order and shipped it out early. It seems they are being mindful about the reviews on Google Plus.

So if you have a defunct order (or are happy with your order) write in and let them know. I am sure they will be happy to get on your order as quickly as possible.

Interesting. The review I left is no longer there. Possibly because I linked back to these forums ?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 06:36:34 PM

Only 1 person was sufficiently "moved" or "motivated" enough to leave a review for BFL today:

If this shows little motivation behind BFL's customers, then they (BFL) should probably not have much fear of any repercussions.

I encourage people to leave feedback so that BFL takes notice of what they are doing that is upsetting or pleasing their customer base.

I just saw your post for this............DONE!!!!!!!!!!  Grin
So far 12 reviews and the only person who has given a positive is seemingly clueless as to whether he will or will not make back his cash using a Jally.

Yikes...idiots in every corner.
gateway

Activity: 552

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 08:12:47 PM

Just spoke with my lawyer about this, and if you have a product ordered and asked for a refund and was denied please contact Ira at http://www.techfirm.com/contact-us/ , hes willing to listen and if enough interested maybe something can be done.  Hes a great guy and deff knows tech law Smiley
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 01:29:13 AM

Its wierd ... I never see them either .... lolz

Whats that about ... i enjoy a good oppurtunity to rant about something and I am missing all of these ...Sad

OBJECT NOT FOUND
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 01:34:08 AM

Its wierd ... I never see them either .... lolz

Whats that about ... i enjoy a good oppurtunity to rant about something and I am missing all of these ...Sad

They only show up between the 1st and 2nd post on each page.  That means on average you should only see them every 20 posts.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:43:06 AM

papaminer

Activity: 462

Free World

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 04:21:08 PM

I really believe a CLASS ACTION should be given....

So other companies will not FOLLOW their foot steps...

BFL started it all... (YEARS)

then AVALON...    (MONTHS)

then bitfury (not sure how many days... but I have seen people saying about delays)

and now KNC... (still not too bad with only weeks delay "for now", but still unacceptable...)

PS. bitfury/knc... I cannot really say much... as im not that active in forum but I saw a few threads about their order DELAYS...

฿: 1L7dSte4Rs4KyyxRCgrqSWYtkXdAb4Gy1z

MORE INFO ABOUT ME: BTC
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 06:15:50 AM

BFL is the easier target and people really need to look at making the FBI aware of Inaba's pool operations and BFL... maybe they need to look at money laundering?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 06:30:33 AM

if you sue - you only get the damages lost - there is no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that mining income had been lost and furthermore to identify what that exact amount of mining revenue is.  There is no way to prove the value of the income lost because they would need to establish a bona fide shipping date within the receipt terms...it wasn't.  The law makes judgments and issues punitive damages on past proven figures...not subjective speculations - as someone here points out earlier, you only see your money refunded to you...not the speculated gains that could have been mined and/or sold.  I am no lawyer...that was just my opinion at work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: