Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]RAPTURE /POW(Neo)/78% MASTERNODE REWARDS+CHARITYNODES/ our-rapture.com  (Read 36682 times)
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:59:39 AM

The problem I see with your currency is that all three core features you are promoting for RAPTURE are already covered in the crypto sphere. You either need to come up with something brand new or do something better than other projects. I don't see that happening, but maybe you can prove me wrong.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tts_la

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:05:04 AM

The problem I see with your currency is that all three core features you are promoting for RAPTURE are already covered in the crypto sphere. You either need to come up with something brand new or do something better than other projects. I don't see that happening, but maybe you can prove me wrong.
First, starting from bases of others, second, improving them over time till the time project really matured, grown up. I am waiting for that, too
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:24:52 AM

I want mine, but can't find a pool with other miners! On http://bsod.pw/site/mining there are miners, but hash rate of 63 Mh, and the whole network 9 Gh. Where are all the other miners, advise powerful pool!
PhilosophizingCowboy

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:46:32 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 06:02:54 AM by PhilosophizingCowboy

So I do love the fact that we have a Christian coin on the market. I thank that's a very interesting concept and I love the name.

I am curious, will there be bounties and marketing in the future? When can we expect an exchange listing?

After the debacle that was launch day I'd like to see some more community involvement from the developers. The launch was rifled with pools DDosing each other and Nicehash talking all of the rewards, which I see they still are.

If you guys have bounties, exchanges are on the very near horizon, a marketing plan for the future, etc. it would go along way for me in dedicating more mining power towards this coin if you guys could share some of those plans.

I thank you for your work on this and the time you've put into it. Hope to see more in the future.

EDIT: I just hopped over into the discord and I see you've already addressed a lot of these concerns over there and have a much larger presence. I also totally missed the post where you addressed all of these concerns. That's awesome, I'll just shut up for now and mine. Thanks guys. Smiley
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:00:55 AM

Rapture, what a name. It feels like you need to be onboard or you will die with the rest of mankind lol.  But this project has a good idea behind it. If this platform works well this thing can be huge in the near future.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
milchcomp

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:13:19 AM

Is anybody here? Is the bounty company still going on?
PhilosophizingCowboy

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

Is anybody here? Is the bounty company still going on?

The bounty hasn't started yet...
Becca/Rapture

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:09:56 PM

One of the two charts has me, so what must I do?

Hello! I think you're on the Discord list - you can message me there with your wallet address if you haven't already.

Thanks!!!

Becca
ttythcl

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

As time passed, everything will be prove in light of justice. Good one will be true good one forever. Don't worry too much, devs might working hard for the project's progress.
RaptureCoreDev (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:20:23 PM

So I do love the fact that we have a Christian coin on the market. I thank that's a very interesting concept and I love the name.

I am curious, will there be bounties and marketing in the future? When can we expect an exchange listing?

After the debacle that was launch day I'd like to see some more community involvement from the developers. The launch was rifled with pools DDosing each other and Nicehash talking all of the rewards, which I see they still are.

If you guys have bounties, exchanges are on the very near horizon, a marketing plan for the future, etc. it would go along way for me in dedicating more mining power towards this coin if you guys could share some of those plans.

I thank you for your work on this and the time you've put into it. Hope to see more in the future.

EDIT: I just hopped over into the discord and I see you've already addressed a lot of these concerns over there and have a much larger presence. I also totally missed the post where you addressed all of these concerns. That's awesome, I'll just shut up for now and mine. Thanks guys. Smiley

Hi, welcome, and thanks for checking in on Discord! It has definitely been the hub of activity, we've cross-posted most of the information here but it can easily get lost in the thread. Today, we'll get the main post updated with all of the current information and will add a NEWS heading so that anyone on bitcointalk can grab the latest information there! Discord is active though and it's a strong and rapidly growing community there....most information will probably be posted there first, but we'll get it here as quick as possible too!

We appreciate so many pools picking us up at launch! Our nethash went from about 0.001 GH/s to over 30 GH/s over the course of a few minutes, an insane 30,000x increase. We took neutral ground with and pool-to-pool drama (they all received the wallets and git repo at the same time as the community), but worked with all pools to reign it in quickly and just focus on providing the level of service and support that the community deserves. It seems like there's some history between pools there, but we stressed that our project was not the platform to continue that on and they obliged. Ultimately, the pools are entirely separate from the project, so we don't have any control there. We do have some influence though, and have communicated that any pools that abuse the community will be removed from the ANN thread and we'll steer the community elsewhere. They've been receptive and they surely understand that it's in their best interest have a strong reputation....but of course, please report any issues!

nanofoxice

Activity: 307
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

Good luck to this coin!
sparkus

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:01:32 PM

Tomorrow 24 Jan from 09:00 AM UTC we will have a maintenance break.
It's planned to make reconfiguration of filesystem to increase performance of disk operations.
From 09:00 AM UTC for security reason stratums will be stopped for some hours to complete payments of all mined coins.
This important break is needed to gain performance of pool, because these days number of miners on arcpool was drastically increased
and blocks processing time was increased too.
Thanks for understanding and your support.

+++
Becca/Rapture

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:25:02 PM

We have just sent out another batch from our early community airdrop!

If you are on the list (see below) and have sent me your wallet address, but did NOT get your reward, please private message me.

And if you are on the list and have NOT sent me your wallet address, please send it to me and you will get your reward with the next batch!

- - - - -

For all of you that have made it onto the early community airdrop list, please private message me with a Rapture wallet address and we will airdrop your 5 Rapture!
We will be cross-referencing this list and your username must be an exact match:

http://our-rapture.com/images/early-community-BITCOINTALK.jpg

Thanks! And please spread the word about Rapture!

Becca

Rapture Social Lead
our-rapture.com

***note: newbies may need to edit their settings to message me: Personal Message Options on profile and check "Allow newbies to send you PMs."***
CircuitBreaker

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

does anyone have an estimate on the Rapture coin i can make with a 1080ti in a 24 hr period
offliner

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:03:48 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 12:54:09 AM by offliner

Hi everyone we have just launched new pool for rapture 0% fees for one month starting today then will increase to 0.01%.
##
Lowest fee pool  please join us in supporting Rapture https://savspool.com/
##
We are all waiting for you to join us and succeed. Happy Mining!
##
Code:
./ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://us.savspool.com:3071 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.WORKER_NAME -p x
##
Nicehash port
Code:
./ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://us.savspool.com:3072 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.WORKER_NAME -p x
##
Code:
./ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://us.savspool.com:3073 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.WORKER_NAME -p x
##
https://savspool.com
##
beettruck

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

does anyone have an estimate on the Rapture coin i can make with a 1080ti in a 24 hr period

just under 1/2 of a coin if your card works the same as mine.  I paced at 2.4 coins in 24 hours with six 1080 TIs.  I have yet to mine a full 24 hours though, so just an estimate.
RaptureCoreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:00:02 AM

Just a quick heads up that stocks.exchange test transactions are in progress and are confirming properly....the listing there is incredibly close to going live.
CircuitBreaker

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:15:59 AM

just under 1/2 of a coin if your card works the same as mine.  I paced at 2.4 coins in 24 hours with six 1080 TIs.  I have yet to mine a full 24 hours though, so just an estimate.

thank you, i have 4 1080ti, one 1060 and one 1070 so i guess ill be close behind you, now im just worried im spending my time mining a valueless coin. i assume there is no info on the price it will start at once at the exchange.
ultiman2

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:33:23 AM

Just a quick heads up that stocks.exchange test transactions are in progress and are confirming properly....the listing there is incredibly close to going live.

thanks, hope the price will be good Smiley
RaptureCoreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:06:45 AM

EXCHANGE UPDATE

Great news on the exchange front! Southxchange has notified us that they have integrated Rapture:

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/RAP/BTC

stocks.exchange has also been tested and should be imminent as well. We'll post once they've made the listing live as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: