Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The investment  (Read 1096 times)
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

If I say I invest in pennies and have high profits you can be skeptical. It is true that the market is not stable, up, down.  But the right time and buy ICO good but your investment has achieved high results. Unfortunately, I choose a fraudulent ICO or choose the wrong investment time, I have no profit and I even lose money. In my opinion, the investment capital should be selected at the right time and the investment objective is to have high profit. But finding the time and object is not easy. Generally, be very careful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.
Be consistent with your principles.
Be patient and think hard.

well, that's why you have to do a lot of research and analyze every thing that concerned with investment.
to get what you want, you have to live your life with insight and experience. so do it step by step
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:26:52 AM

Of course yes... I do invest in many altcoins or crypto currencies out there especially today that there market values are very much under valued in which many of crypto enthusiast like me can afford to by as many as I can because I'm sure that I will be able to get back what all the money that I put back in these crypto currencies whenever these crypto currencies will start increasing their market values.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:13:37 AM

that is really true. Plus i would like to add that, you can be able to find great returns on ICO's if you have investment guidelines. This guidelines includes what type of industry that company is trying to perform, What it is trying to do ? and is the team able to deliver that ? that's it.

ginika

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

in general, the notion of investment is the planting of assets or funds made by a company or individual for a certain period of time in order to gain greater return in the future.
in my opinion, investing is one of the strategic ways to earn more money. a good investor, usually always do research before engaging in any investment, have patience and consistent in investing.
khalis

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

Investing in coins is very difficult, especially for people who do not understand may not be able to gain profits, but for beginners investors are not prohibited investment coins we need to learn to understand about how to analyze the movement and fundamentals of a coin.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:21:22 AM

Yeah I do really invest in many cryptocurrencies out there especially today that there market values are very low in which I can afford to by as many as my budget will allow me because I'm sure that I will be able to get back what I have invested in a short period of time because I already have investigated this thing if what cryptocurrencies which have a greater chance to rise its market values.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

That's right, considering the exact and deep research and analysis before deciding to buy some coins is important. We must understand first what cryptocurrency that we aim to purchase. It is no need to follow the hype of people around you. One to remember when going for investment, we must know that every investment will require risks. So, we must set up a good strategy to lower the risk. Analyze and research the token is important.
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:29:55 AM

Of course, having a good strategy in investment is a modal to face the risks of investment. The strategy itself including the way we choose the coin that we will invest, analyzing the market, and understanding the flowchart of the altcoins. Besides the strategy, we should have big patience, yeah it is to manage our feel, our thought, decision, and also psychology. With good strategy and patience, you may get good investment plan.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

This is the best time in invest in bitcoin or altcoin. it's most popular out imcome in way.
every people invest in right way should her batter life
it's project can change our financial life so it's way invest in right choice.
jonahhex

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:59:29 AM

Yes, of course, the first that needs to be made when you want to invest in altcoin, is to investigate his, for example, what interval of development of updating in this coin how many people are interested in this coin and many other things. If you think that he has a bright future, you can begin to invest the money and to wait for news which force him to rise by the Moon that you could reap the precious profit.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:38:11 PM

Now the main drawback is that the trade is handled by people who very poorly understand the life of the market and came here from other areas. There are too many people in the crypt who just want to rich, but not to work.                     
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:43:17 PM

It is a wise advice. Especially for those people who invest coz smb says and than loose their money/
herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:30:05 PM

That is true. Many people saw dream during the bullish season. And those dreams brought many amateur people and they lost big money.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:00:52 PM

surely everyone who will invest will think carefully before they do it. viewing in many ways must be considered because it is seen from the quality of the coin. and true, we as investors certainly look for big profits, not even stuck in a loss. and confidence is the most important thing in investing.
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

A good suggestion for the newbie like me, I'm planning to invest but I don't have any idea thank you for your help, before I'll invest I will do some research.
FinbarAdley

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:30:52 PM

Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.
MY opinion is the good time to invest in these coins (ETH, NEO, WAVES, RIPPLE, NEM & BTC)

Because it's price will be high/moon in long term.
dashunka

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:49:10 PM

I do not put my money in coins, because I do not know how to trade. I take part only in bounty companies and I put up my strength. and patience really needs a lot.

catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

I think these are very important advices. In addition to these, I can say that, the traders shouldn't trade with the big amounts, because the prices are so volatile.
Zarangozang

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

I think these are very important advices. In addition to these, I can say that, the traders shouldn't trade with the big amounts, because the prices are so volatile.
yes it is true gan with current market conditions that have not been stable better trade with a small amount so as not to suffer huge losses.
Be patient and consistent trading with small and optimistic numbers can get considerable results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: