Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The investment  (Read 1096 times)
aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:41:54 PM

I think investment is really good especially today when almost all the good altcoin out there is still dropping from the market value so low at the moment, so the decision is so hard for those who do not have enough experience, is the only way to make a lot of money in the long run, because Cryptocurrency is a volatile asset for investment but the rewards are also good with high financial risks.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Via-

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

investors must have a high mental, because many risks that must be received, especially losses. We only think if you buy Mirah will be sold expensive or high price. But those thoughts are not all accomplished. sometimes the losses arise when the price of coins down in the market
wakeofgod

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

agree with your views and i really like it because any new commer should learning how to be a part of this competitive world.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.
Be consistent with your principles.
Be patient and think hard.

Definitely Yes I agree with you mate. That is a good reminder for us crypto people investor. In addition, we should really research what is ICO project all about before investing. Look every details that we need to know for less loss of profit. Try also research some trading strategies that is might helpful in your decision in investing.
btcdarkfanboi

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:02:21 PM

Yes one should learn about what he's investing on not by just listening to someone and just because someone earned money from it
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

I agreed with you, so many people has been complaining that are they a loosing money in crypto, not knowing that they are not doing the right thing by making a research bout what you want to invest in. so it will be good to make a proper research to know more about a coin before you invest
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.

Well mate, that is a good things to do before putting your investment. All information about your investment should be clear to you so that the risk of it will lessen. We should be knowledgeable enough with what we are going you invest than always taking the risk without thinking what it is. With the knowledge above, we can now learn when you hold or when  to sell our investment.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:13:24 PM

To make money grow definitely we have to invest, but most people are afraid of investing in high-risk types like crypto, I think we should split the money for high risk so we can get a big profit.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:15:14 PM

Simple but fruitful advices,this can be adapted by everyone that whos looking on how to engage here to profit

The longer time you can wait,is the higher chance of having great income but the main objective is on how we can control our emotions,and stop panicking when market grows and drops
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

I agree that you need to choose coins when I just started making a lot of mistakes. I bought a lot of coins that became some time cheaper and I lost my money

kimleesw88

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

Investing by the crowding effect which is putting investment according to a big group. It is also an effective way to get money in a short time.
You also right when we have to have careful preparing before taking the investment decision.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

That's right. Investing in a coin without analyzing them first will only make you blunder. The most common fault is only following the booming coins without doing their analysis first. In this case, the deep analysis and concept are every important to know the concept, community, team, and also its progress on the market analysis. So, be careful, wise, and smart to choose the right coins first.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

That's right. Investing in a coin without analyzing them first will only make you blunder. The most common fault is only following the booming coins without doing their analysis first. In this case, the deep analysis and concept are every important to know the concept, community, team, and also its progress on the market analysis. So, be careful, wise, and smart to choose the right coins first.
Indeed analysis before we invest is very necessary, because investment is a term with some understanding related to finance and economy. This term relates to the accumulation of assets in the hope of earning future profits. Sometimes, investments are also referred to as capital investments.
pedropenduko001

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

Study the coins the you will be investing on don't just listen to anyone try searching by yourself and just invest what you can afford to lose
lajtman

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:22:11 PM

Investment is the best way to make a contribution in crypto but it also has a risk to be the wrong. Analyze the project before taking part there.
aircrusan

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:01:37 PM

Many people think about how to invest their free money. Now is the time to invest in the crypto currency. Because it is the technology of the future. But at the same time it is worth remembering that there are risks to invest in crypto. Therefore, invest wisely.
zeakqui

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:19:19 AM

Obviously... I do truly put resources into numerous alt coins and cryptographic forms of money out there particularly today that their reasonable valuations are low in which I can stand to by the same number of as my spending will permit me since I'm certain that I will have the capacity to get back what I have put resources into a brief timeframe in light of the fact that I effectively considered painstakingly this thing and I have explored as of now if what certain alt coins or digital currencies which have the more prominent possibilities in expanding their fairly estimated worth this coming days.
mylove01

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:27:00 AM

Yes, investment is good, for everyone who want to become a successful man, must take a risk to invest in any business, crypto currency is one where you can invest and get almost six times of your investment
Eranoba02

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:34:33 AM

Investment is just a way of putting money on a business to make some profit within some period of time, investing in crypto currency is a good investment which will yield multiple of your investment
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:43:40 AM

Exactly, at first we must know the value of our coin if it is worth holding for, investing is the best way to earn here in crypto,know the market and have a clear plan and clear strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: