Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The investment  (Read 1096 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:23:25 AM

Think about the capital you have, and how much you will invest your money. always watch the price chart, so you know when you should take advantage of your investment, or when to hold again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:42:42 AM

Before make investment in some coin usually i make research and looking for some review in youtube and then after i understanding the aim of the project i will decide to make inevstment in that coin. Some influencer in youtube really help me to more understand the purpose of the project. And to minimize the risk i make investment in more than 5 different coin/token.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:04:13 AM

yes patient is the no 1 policy in crypto world. sometimes you will 50% your investment even , but next day you will get 200% gain. thats crypto world. personally i lost from crypto now i am going on profit

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
imdabest239

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:10:00 AM

Normally I will do my research before I jump into investing a new coin,  hearing other people or friends opinion is good you can use it as a guage or if you are lazy to do research it will be more risky..

Grandifer

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:10:27 AM

If you mean ICO then "no". Invest in the most hyped shitcoin you can find. And dump it as soon as you get the tokens. Gain some Xs and start from the beginning.

If you mean longterm coins like ETH, NEO, Karbo, Gulden and other then "yes". Invest only in the coins you believe in. And base your belief on the tech behind the coin and the understanding of the market it tries to target and expand on. And just HODL no matter what. Never sell at loss.
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:12:10 AM

Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.
Be consistent with your principles.
Be patient and think hard.
Yes it is true. It's more fortunate if we know well about the coins we have. But sometimes I hold all the good coins I know or not. For a time a coin that I do not understand it will provide benefits. The key to success from investing is patience and diligence. I always believe that.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:36:21 AM

I think we hold some coins for us to earn a profit, i Onky have a few coins but from there i can get a little profit by profit.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:40:03 AM

Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.
I only invest in what i think that i can double my money back , investing is a little bit risky to do , your money is at stakes that whether it will return to you , or it will be loss. Many noobs nowadays invest in ICO because they see that people who are investing in ICO are gaining more profits and they even doubled or tripled their money. Without any hesitations that noobs do nit know what will be the outcome of their investments. Investments is  like gambling.
I think investing is not like a gamble that only depends on luck, investment requires skill, knowledge, and ingenuity. just like investing in crypto. You need knowledge of crypto, the skills to see which coins or ICO that are good to buy.
yeah although most noobs just use their instincts and luck to invest like buying ico and coin they may not do research first before investing. really what you say don't invest in coins that you dont know. look for coins that you already understand about their market
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:41:28 AM

If you don't understand about investment don't invest your money, you need to do research before you jump into investing.
because investments is like gambling, and don't spend your all of money for investing
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:52:48 AM

This is the typical thing that's what I'm seeing during these days. People are investing because others are saying this "its the best investment", "buy now it will moon" ......
But they are not aware of where they are investing.
It will depend on the trader, if he wants higher return he will invest more money and if he's only a long term holder then there's no need to cut losses.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:41:39 AM

People will not understand the coin if they are so lazy to read the whitepaper. It is simple, lazy investor lose money, hardworking investor gain profit.

So we will not calculate if our investment is big?
OP are you implying that we should not invest a lot of money?
The smaller our investment the smaller the profit. We should think about it.

You have a point here. We should follow our principle in investing or trading.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:45:57 AM

For me bounty hunting is more profitable than joining ICOs why?because you wont need to invest anything your only job is meet the bounty's requirements like sharing-re-twitting,liking post in social media thay means your only investment would be your time.There is really no risk in joining ICOs because you will only need a lot of time to do the required numbers of posts weekly,then after the ICO you will receive your stakes.

rudyconsl15

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:32:32 AM

Indeed, if the investment in the coin must really know and should always see the market price. and the time period must be calculated. the longer it holds the higher the risk. but if we can predict correctly it does not matter.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

I agree. First of all, it is necessary to see whether the work of a coin is understandable, and not how much profit can be obtained from it. It is necessary to take into account that the crypto currency is too volatile and to strive for quick profits will not always bring the expected result.
tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:35:54 AM

yes I agree with that, I think that step is very good to do.
Most importantly we should be able to study the coins that will be one of our investment assets, so as not to get caught in a loss.
In addition, look for investment and trading strategies because it is very supportive of success.
joemanabat05

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:21:55 AM

That's a pretty idea how people do their investment, but one thing I can share to everyone. If you keep your money in your back pocket, instead of investing it, your money doesn't work for you and you will never have more money than what you save. By investing your money, you are getting your money to generate more money by earning interest on your investment. Same with your coins, on such ways you will be able to do the maximum limit of your investment.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

Exactly but you should know first your principle, I believe understanding it will carry the rest.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

That is so true, i strongly agree with you, because you will invest in that coin with bo idea if it will pump or not. Try to think, twice, or thrice before you invest. More altcoins have there own potential. You must believe in that coin, hold and wait!! There is hope in crypto, and in altcoins!
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

Investors should make good research while investing. They should first decide what course to follow. they can get support from social media
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:58:59 PM

Of course, investing must have principles. in investing the principle that I do is must have preparation for the future. the money I invest in the type of coin (bitcoin) should be able to grow maximally to benefit multiply in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: