Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The investment  (Read 1096 times)
AlexOnix

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:34:29 PM

Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.
Be consistent with your principles.
Be patient and think hard.

It's really very good advice. So do the best investors in the world. They invest in what they understand well. This is the key to success and a good night's sleep. I think so.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

I usually invest in a lot of coins just for taking some profit in short time, but yes, I do not understand about the coin at all. People have different purpose for each of the investment made on those coins.

I agree with you. Every people have different kinds of perspective in one thing and that includes their perception in different coins. Sometime they will have a feeling or if they somehow read in an article, blog or even heard from others that within this time this coin will gets pump to its finest, they will grab the chance to invest to that coin when it's price are lower than it seems. Investment is too risky though that you should be aware of what will be the outcome if you invest in a particular coins.
richshopgh

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:49:27 PM

Very good advice for beginner traders. I did hear waves, Neo ,OMG and other altocoins making thread because of gains people made but It was not part of my trading strategy to invest in coins I don't know anything about. I stuck to my coins and followed it through and out of of diligent I made almost 1000X my initial profit on the coins I was discipline trading. Today newbie want to jump to any boat which is bad for  a would be pro trader.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.

Sometimes the case does not exist:) Thanks for this thread.  I was just a little reticent if I invest or not in a project around which there is a lot of hype but that I don't understand  very well. Now I know what to do. Good luck to all of us!
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:08:51 PM

OP yes that's right we need to buy already trusted coins here like btc,eth,xrp,xrb and for token i go in aion,i invest little by little in this 4 coins and 1 token since i start,my investing go really well and it's continue to grow still i buy again and again i hold this for long term even it's grow 20% i go for 2019 to sell this if the price go so high,i risk this but actually for me this is not a risk at all.

yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:14:22 PM

yes investing in this coin is a risky business also you have to  be patient for your profits
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:55:15 AM

I strongly agree with your post. Think twice or thrice before investing into some coins. Because we are not sure of some crypto if it will survive.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:14:32 AM

A good investors always do research before getting involve to any investments,only newbies wont know about this basic principles but im glad you know it.
Investors should be taken seriously if you dont want to end up like what most of investors out there.This community is being dominated by scammers and greedy people you just need to be smart to oust them in your way.

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:16:34 AM

Yes even I am understanding slowly the concept you said I completely stopped to following pump and dump group . Now I am trying to research atleast an hour about coin before investing.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:25:46 AM

Don't mix your investment money with your daily budget or emergency fund. So that in case of dump you can certainly wait again in a long period and be patient. And it is much better if you have time allowance in getting your profit or full investment.

kamar00

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:44:03 AM

just listening and learning from experienced people who really succeeded in investing in that type of coin, I think is enough. but do not believe it full of making all the money as an investment capital, only half the money at least
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:10:08 AM

I consider this a very good advice, but do not invest money meant for future expenses and your life. The most rational thing is to invest from 5 to 10 percent of your income in real life so that if you lose all investments, you are not hungry and left without a home. Bitcoin and all the cryptomir are very risky investments now, its future is not known and it's not worth much risking it! Most are not the people who invested a couple of years ago and are now rich, we are those who came just recently and can not make a profit!
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:46:44 AM

It is very well said and I think that this is correct, since in any other case it would probably just lose your deposit or worse, you could borrow money that would then be impossible to give, because your thought in relation to the project would have been is not correct
Filantropica

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

I have invested 2 BTC in one promising ICO . ORBIS . Look what they are saying:

"Join our vision in developing financial, software and marketing services with the help of Cryptocurrency, Artificial Intelligence , Virtual reality and smart contracts.

Shocked Website     : https://www.orbistransfer.com

Shocked Whitepaper: https://orbistransfer.com/downloads/Orbis-White-Paper.pdf

Shocked Youtube     : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc8m5Gy-HJw&t
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB6-Dw0PK-k
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l45iOR_JlUA "
BillCoin

Merit: 259

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:13:19 AM

Some people invest by technical analyzis, which means that they don't actually know what the coin is, or at what development stage it stands, but they learned the graph and they believe that they can make a profit at a short term from a coin, which is okay.

But I do agree with you, if someone invest on a coin for the long term, then he should learn about what heis investing in, so he won't wake up few weeks after and think for himself " how stupid was I to invest in such a thing which I don't even believe in."

Learning about the coin you are investing in is not a must, but it could significantly improve your chances to go out from the trade in a profit.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:12:07 PM

I usually invest in a lot of coins just for taking some profit in short time, but yes, I do not understand about the coin at all. People have different purpose for each of the investment made on those coins.
Taking such a risk can't be done by a lot of people and is a "no no strategy" for people that can't afford to loose their money for either not having a huge budget to invest with or just wanting to earn experience first .
"Understanding a coin" won't really take much time , just by searching for reviews and reading it's white paper you'll be having 80% of the knowledge you'll ever need about it , and it is crucial for any investment to make , even if you don't care about the money you'll be putting in it !

Yes even I am understanding slowly the concept you said I completely stopped to following pump and dump group . Now I am trying to research at least an hour about coin before investing.

And here's someone else confirming it , wasting an hour is much less important than wasting your money .
Furthermore , when going through your research you'll develop skills that will help you in making a trading career , and you'll be enough experienced to evaluate any cryptos and read through the patterns much quicker , which can be effective to identify "the coin" that will potentially change your life !
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:53:55 PM

In investing you need to do a lot research especially if you want to invest in ICO, and yes there will be a lot of waiting before the price get higher, but I don't think you need to think hard to invest, you need to able to speculate and predicted the potential of the coin based on the vision and whitepaper

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
kendra1107

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

I am a bit skeptical with the quality of your post as this has been stated over again with synonymous words. Especially coming from a newbie who would likely to copy and rephrase other member’s posts. This is not bias or judgemental at any point and do not want to offend you. But this has been the impression for noobs for quite a long time. Sad thing is that it is almost a 100% accurate. Though you may have some points in your advice (if it is yours), I strongly suggest that you make it more constructive to be more believable.

mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:05:05 AM

I only invest in what i think that i can double my money back , investing is a little bit risky to do , your money is at stakes that whether it will return to you , or it will be loss. Many noobs nowadays invest in ICO because they see that people who are investing in ICO are gaining more profits and they even doubled or tripled their money. Without any hesitations that noobs do nit know what will be the outcome of their investments. Investments is  like gambling.

veliq

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:09:24 AM

Investments are good ideas for making more profit. But you will get information about the prices. Then you will know at what time to invest. Most people check the price list. Then people will invest. So you will know this process. People invest in future growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: