Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto faster & cheaper?  (Read 2991 times)
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

I agree with others that btc is the leading crypto in market but some others crypto are faster and cheaper than bitcoin.We also khow that very fast r not good always. With this category one should check it's stability and efficiency.But it is true also that you never like to wait as a pending in a urgent moment so btc should improve it's technical site for the users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

yes i think crypto is faster & cheaper because i'm usually use cryptocoin for transaction like BTG, LTC, ETH, doge. so i got cheap fee with this way.

In my opinion not only that, there are many other crypto, which can be used with cheap price, like WAVES and XRP both are still very good to use. Why I say it like that, because I still hold and use it in their trade.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:12:59 AM

If you start from the initial idea, read the SN white paper and look what aspects are correctly implemented.

With that start and search for a working, cheap, used, growing and wide spread coin.

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

I agree because there are some people who still choose to be loyal to fiat and can not get the idea of how crypto works. I have a few friends who are basically one sided and could not get the idea how crypto can make our lives much easier once you get to know them. I prefer to choose sending payments of some of my household bills and sending money using crypto because it is more convenient for me and it is faster.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

Apart from bitcoins blockchain and Ethereum smart contract, there are new coins that are springing up in the field of blockchain with the minimum fees or no fees but faster than bitcoins and ethereum. CreditScore(CS) is one of such coins that has the power and facilities to outnumber bitcoins and Ethereum.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

Yes, we should admit that the problem with the speed of bitcoin transactions and fees for their holding still exists, although not to the same extent as six months ago. At the same time, young coins and tokens continue to develop and began to bypass bitcoin in terms of functionality. Bitcoin will have to withstand competition if he is going to remain the leader of the crypto currency. This is the law of the market and all are subject to it, including bitcoin.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

Well, I have shifted majorly to the ethereum transactions, the only time I get to use and face the Bitcoin transaction fee hassle is when there are no more options left for me than to use it. True about cost of mining fees for the transaction processes but there has to be a reevaluation. And maybe this helps to boast the Bitcoin price value indirectly too.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.

crypto was cheaper than fiat back then. imagine in 2009 bitcoin price was less than $1. the transaction fee is more lower than that.
but now, bitcoin tx fee is rather expensive. i dont know, maybe because bitcoin price itself already gone high.
so now i only use cryptocurrency for investment, no more than that.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lotakasa

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

ETH is the fastest and cheaper than other types of coin
chadtn

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

I think it's clear why bitcoins cost more on the market than all the other coins.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:12:04 AM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.

Right, there are a lot of coins out there that are better than bitcoin in terms of technology and much faster in terms of confirmations times and the fees are way less. But people still go and stick with bitcoin because of its value.

But it also makes sense to put your money to other altcoins as well like Ethereum because of its many advantages. Yes, competition is good but if we are going to think that bitcoin can be overtaken because of its many issues, I still doubt that. So its better to take advantage of both coins and get to see how it will fit our needs (investment, trading or even gambling.)

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:16:07 AM

Higher or not of fee for transaction with bitcoin is based on price of bitcoin, we know bitcoin have high price than the altcoin price, is why fee for making transaction with bitcoin more high than using altcoin. Some day when altcoin have high price, fee for transactioin using altcoin will be high and will be the same fee by using transaction with bitcoin. all of fee transaction is based on price of bitcoin or altcoin it self,
7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

Yes, I know that someday all crypto coins will work as fine with other alt coins. And eventually will work will fiat as well. Our world is evolving and we really need crypto in our lives someday.
I hope that crypto can work like fiat because i want the mix collaboration between them then the life would be better and easier.
I will be waiting for that day coming. Anyway, for sometime i think crypto need more serious development more than just use the coin or token for trading or investing. I think this is tje most case happen right now. The developer more serious with their income to make the price increase rather than develop like what they really pln from beginning.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

I think it's clear why bitcoins cost more on the market than all the other coins.

Actually Ripple works great as an  alternative to Bitcoin for Everyday use. But when it comes to Long term, Bitcoin is better storage and not controlled by a single administrator and can be used to buy things worldwide electronically.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

The thing is that bitcoin shouldn't stay behind its competitors, but rather incorporate their solutions, if they prove to be effective, into its blockchain. The ultimate challenge for Bitcoin is high fee problem prohibiting it to become the peer to peer payment system (it had been intended to become) and the devs should work out a solution to this, and that solution may and should incorporate other crypto-solutions already tested and proven to be effective.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:41:16 AM

I used the neo wallet recently and was surprised that it was absolutely free transaction process compared to bitcoin and ethereum. Though I do more of the ethereum transactions and have seen it is much better because I have my altcoins there. I seldom make use of the Bitcoin mainly because of its high transaction fees. So, I will recommend the ethereum mostly for now.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:49:04 AM

yes the fee of bitcoin is high because there are many people use bitcoin and they want to makes their transaction fast, so they increasing their fee to make their transaction confirmation is fast than normal fee, and the solution of this is using another coin, like eth and ltc. eth and ltc is the big coin that has the lower fee than bitcoin, right now usually i use litecoin and eth for sending money

Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

Bitcoin expenses are higher than some other coin. This is because of an absence of versatility and along these lines high mining charges, which likewise impacts exchange speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower charges and send considerably quicker. XRP is less expensive and quicker than that. Particle is free yet their wallet isn't exactly satisfactory yet. This market is still exceptionally youthful and developing. In the long run these issues will be worked out. Yet, the colossal thing about rivalry is that you can pick which strategy you need to utilize. What's more, on the off chance that you'd rather remain in the fiat world you're allowed to do that too.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

Actualy as far as i know all transaction fees depend on the exchange trading site's that you been used and not by the main reason of crypto coins by itself  value,as just what you stated that bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin,due of lack of scability,while the altcoins is lesser in market fee because its lower its price value than bitcoin,thats why i said thats theres something misinterpret of this speculation,otherwise all its depends on the exchange trading that you creating transaction,because all is decentralized.

chickenfacts

Activity: 355

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

Of course, you can check this situation with Etherum, you will see how fast ETH is and how cheap on the fee transaction it is also.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: