Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto faster & cheaper?  (Read 2991 times)
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

Altcoins have a quicker and cheaper transactions than bitcoin and fiat currencies. Bitcoin influences the market. Bitcoin transaction and fees change when bitcoin's price changed . Recently Bitcoin is improving and improving at a fast pace evven on developments of how to.mine it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.

I used the neo wallet recently and was surprised that it was absolutely free transaction process compared to bitcoin and ethereum. Though I do more of the ethereum transactions and have seen it is much better because I have my altcoins there. I seldom make use of the Bitcoin mainly because of its high transaction fees. So, I will recommend the ethereum mostly for now.

Well with how quick this market grew during the past year, it's not going to take long before people see all sides. Alts like eth and xrp's advantages over btc would clearly be seen. Though even of that happens, i think most would still see btc simply because it's bitcoin. That's how many people see crypto for now, bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

It's a good thing that more and more altcoin is trying to go beyond bitcoin, because technically they've already exceeded bitcoin.
But the BTC is still the encryption money market leader, it will not be replaced by any tokens, this is the same truth, if have tokens, replaced the BTC, so the encryption will collapse in the currency markets.

Bitcoin doesn't exceed it's maximum yet, Yes it got higher price and sure the most expensive of them all because it is the first Cryptocurrency ever made and I really think that it can still goes beyond that last All Time High, And I agree that any Atcoins or token can not replace Bitcoin if it does the market will sure collapse, I can not see any Coins can replace bitcoin just like in the fiat currency where dollar reign supreme.
I take it for granted that bitcoin is the best and no coin can replace  bitcoin position as well. As we know that bitcoin is the prelude of digital currency and till now it still always satisfy with it. Besides, bitcoin is older than any other coins, ethereum is a case of point. Therefore, there is no doubt that the new may have a pretty good techonology and indeed this factor is more likely to make ethereum be fast progress than bitcoin. In short, I completely believe that bitcoin somehow will never be replaced by any coins.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

In my opinion, even bitcoin takes a long time to see the result. But it is a work that can be done by unemployed or full-time housekeeper as it can be made through the home and does not require us to get out of capital. It only takes time to work on bitcoin. The result we will probably have to wait long, but sometimes it's worth it as it only takes a little time to build a sentence based on the topics discussed.
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:33:20 PM

it depend in you, how you work in this area, some crypto grow up fast in one period of time, some grow down in one hour, but it is the best way to earn money
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:16:37 PM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.
Well it self opinion that is why is decentralized, but the biggest advantage here is that they are many other altcoin which can work on the aspect of fast transactions in the nearest future, with this I always believe bitcoin will lose it kingship to other altcoin in future.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

Yes. The rate of the completion of transaction is far cheaper and faster that  the bank. Once the blockchain confirms for the required number, the recipient or beneficiary get the payment in its wallet
BitpokerONI

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:14:09 AM

The crisis in this market has largely provoked the shortcomings of bitcoin. People have still invested in bitcoin in inertia, and he could no longer sustain such a demand technically and the situation became unbalanced. We are now practically witnessing the consequences of ignoring the need for the technical improvement of the leader of the crypto currency in the still not mature crypto-currency market. Although there are already coins and tokens, which outperform bitcoin in its functionality
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:19:12 AM

Nice options, I just wondering why you did not include litecoin, bitcoin forks, and others. Eventually, preferring to only one payment method or crypto is just using only a local fiat money. Let say something like this, in the current financial system, if you are living in the US then you should use USD, and if you are living in China then you will use CNY. It is just the same as in crypto, if you want to have your base money, then that is bitcoin. But if you are engaging in a smart contract, well there is ethereum for you. Different crypto for different kind of transaction needs.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

Try https://handcash.io/

or

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/cashpay-bitcoin-cash-wallet/

Cheap, quick and useful

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
segun102

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:19:56 PM

My perspective, Btc has a much larger ecosystem of investors, developers and an established (and growing) number of believers. As you say, competition is good, it will keep the big coins in check. If there is ever an altcoin that develops a truly revolutionary feature be sure to see btc adopt said feature as well. You can't overlook btc's power with how vast its resources are. All that said, again, as crypto enthusiasts we should welcome new altcoins (but true altcoins not scams) that spark new ideas and technologies. The plan is to have these currencies stay.

alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:27:54 PM

You was abosultely right what your opinion crypto is faster and cheapre, just few time some one can be a rich man but the same will be cheaper on little time with cryptocurrency. Just only one day or one weeks some one will be rich if their crypto price have highest but will be more cheaper if their crypto was drop few time, you have take more carefully to choose which one best to invest on your crypto.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

We are in very early stage on this market. We need a lot of improvement such low transaction processing fees, the speed of the transaction and scalability. I personally believe bitcoin is not suitable for small transactions and for day to day life transaction. There are many well performing alts coins in the market for day to day transaction with low fee. Bitcoin is not just cryptocurrency, it introduces the brand new concept to the whole world.

a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:18:32 PM

yes it is very true even after so many years the market is still new it still needs a lot of impoverishments and it will surely happen in the coming years and there will a time when it will be closest to perfection or probably perfect
kha180740

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:28:52 PM

I love Crypto, not only because it's faster and cheaper, but because you don't need to go somewhere and submit your ID prior to get part and get use of  money transfer, like banks do.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

The fees are good at the moment, do you really think that paying upto $0,10 per each transaction worth of fees is expensive? gosh, this is full of newbies nowadays

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:46:53 PM

There is no doubt to the fact that crypto is here to make life easier. The advantages crypto have over fiat currencies as means of payment are the fact that it is simple to use,  faster and cheaper transaction fees. These are the main reasons why I think that cryptocurrencies are going to become more popular and useful in some few years to come.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

The price is not stable so you ant say is cheaper but is faster because the rate of investors is increasing above expectations, and those country kicking against it are only looking at it from the wrong understanding level but sooner than expected, it will take the world

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

fees for every transaction fair enough and i think fees for every transaction its depends on the location, as i know mining are consuming electricity fees not a transaction fees but depends also in the location, herein my location not advisable to set mining rig because electricity fees are too expensive.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:27:46 AM

I don’t think that this comparison between bitcoin and other crypto currencies is good and right because there is no competition exists between two. Bitcoin is entirely a different currency and is more developed and successful than other crypto currencies but yes this characteristic is good that you are free to use any currency and any method to transact your currency and you are even free to use Fiat currency even over crypto currency, there are no such boundations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: