Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto faster & cheaper?  (Read 2991 times)
Chacon994

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

I hope someday the transaction fees of all cryptocurrency are equal. We are free to trade all pennies and are not afraid to lose a lot of transaction fees. Surely the cryptocurrency will replace the fiat currency
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.
Bitcoin is very good crypto currency and I am always in support of bitcoin only because bitcoin has always helped me a lot and most importantly bitcoin has made be self independent and now I can bear all my expenses by my own only , I think there is no high fee of bitcoin transactions though the transaction fee has hiked in recent months because of improper regulating body of bitcoin but still I believe that things will go good and all will set in favour of bitcoin.
mimi4994

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

A coin must have its own application in order to compete with the rest of the coin, although the btc cost is expensive and the processing speed is slow but I think it is still outstanding technology, which proves In the market, the other fees are cheap and transactions are fast but can not occupy the position of btc
big040994

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:08:13 AM

I understand that but above all I still think that the current BTC market is still the king, as it is the currency that drives the market. I will still consider investing in it more.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.

You just wanted to promote your coins in portfolio ,but why need to make netive impressions for bitcoin?why dont you check the transactions speed and fees now,and youll find how low it is,last December congestion is what the reason for some transaction problem but with the help of Lightning Network everything will be just fine
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:06:50 AM

For the matter of cost may not be comparable to our knowledge that can mengahsilkan experience in Cryptocurency. So when the Bitcoin transfer fee of about 50,000 satoshi is probably worth it for the miners and the science we get from Bitcoin.

Definitely a moment to its future Bitcoin - Altcoins - Fiat can join so one, become a goal in financial terms.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

More and more coins are in the market and it seems that others is of high value but for me no one else can beat bitcoin right now because Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency.

thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:50:16 PM

The rules are different at all. And its price rise is all difficult. butcoin cheaper and faster The price of bitcoin is traditionally changed.
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

I think that the price of transactions for bitcoin will be less, because the lightning protocol will be introduced, which will solve this problem. I think that in the future bitcoin can become the fastest and cheapest!
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:03:38 PM

I think that the price of transactions for bitcoin will be less, because the lightning protocol will be introduced, which will solve this problem. I think that in the future bitcoin can become the fastest and cheapest!

Agree with your opinion! The team of bitcoin is working hard , and we really see new updates like "Lightning Network". I think fees will become smaller.
Supremacy2

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:12:20 PM

Many Altcoin are trying all possible best to make CRYPTO easier to investors all over the world with lower fee, that's why many investors prefer holding Altcoin than Bitcoin. My opinion
Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

A lot of people now are using crypto as their currency assets. They crypto also in transfer money because it has a low rate in charge. Crypto develop so fast because it has a cheaper  charge when they use it via paying bills transfer money and other things.
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

Crypto is becoming an investment trend nowadays with many projects as well as a lot of interest in current investors. The price of crypto will achieve what the founder expects them to achieve faster.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:11:37 AM

Bitcoin is very good crypto currency and I am always in support of bitcoin only because bitcoin has always helped me a lot and most importantly bitcoin has made be self independent and now I can bear all my expenses by my own only , I think there is no high fee of bitcoin transactions though the transaction fee has hiked in recent months because of improper regulating body of bitcoin but still I believe that things will go good and all will set in favour of bitcoin.
,well i also support your idea but, as of now we could actually see that bitcoin is not yet at its good figure, and to add about it those high fees that are currently or probably hindrance for some who are attempting to transfer their money, and yes it is a bit faster compared before when we say about transactions.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

There are a lot of cheap and potential crypto, now almost all the altcoin prices are cheap, so you can choose them to buy and hold will be better for you.
userclix

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

The Bitcoin blockchain as a payment platform, by itself, cannot cover the world’s commerce anytime in the near future but the Lightning network holds great promise with many technical experts suggesting it could achieve the same transaction speed and volume as Visa on a daily basis. Hopefully the pursuit to overcome the challenge of scalability and throughput will not lead developers to sacrifice the decentralisation and security that the Bitcoin network provides.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

If used for practical applications, this has not happened, altcoin and new tokens are mainly used in the field of investment! In payment, there are still very few and unsuccessful!
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:02:00 PM

about the cost of bitcoin transactions is more expensive eg compared to other platforms for big investors there will be no problem of course, which is a problem that is, perhaps because it is a bit slow to be able to do transactions with bitcoin, and it can be proved that currently many people who do transactions prefer using bitcoin, if for a small investor may prefer a transaction with a platform that is cheaper than bitcoin.

Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

You're really right. The world of cryptocurrencies is very diverse. Each coin is different from its analogues with a new technology, even if it is the speed of the transaction or the cost of the transaction. Or technology of the wallet for other altcoins, etc. All these coins are very different. But today there is a problem in this diversity, which will win most of the market. It seems to me that there should be altcoins in areas and areas of activity. For example, everything related to real estate is in the hands of one coin. All that is associated with the formation, in the hands of another coin. Etc. I think this model will go well in the wallet ERC20/
gbccoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

I do admit so. Think of its growing you can easily understand that it’s cheaper and obviously faster. I think it will be more cheaper as the transactions increases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: