Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto faster & cheaper?  (Read 2991 times)
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:28:25 AM

I think faster for me personally was true but I don't think it's cheaper than other coins because we cannot even guess the price tho, and also I think bitcoin was the best in crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:04:27 AM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.

Even the ethereum network can be congested and you must use the gas fee very high to process your transaction.
The developers of cryptocurrency must find a way to avoid congestion of network. I heard sharding is a good method to avoid that.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.

With many different coin in market, we have alternative to investing our money. Competition creating good coin and investor will take the benefits. I do believe maybe in near future, many peoples creating new coin with different advantages and competition will eliminate bad coin in market.
Cryptocurrency market still growing and I am believe it will growing bigger

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:29:22 AM

In a crypto is a fast and powerful currency in the world but now we can say it is cheap from other currencies, as it is down now but I still expect that its price will return the same price and it will rise. Influenced Bitcoin in a market. Now that we know the changes of a Bitcoin it is noteworthy that it is more helpful. we should Imagine how we can reduce its fees and make it fastest True Real Bitcoin is to show and improve a business. It transfers substantial changes to transactions, and a system of transactions is well-organized.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:48:32 AM

Bitcoin is the most volatile crypto among all the crypto currencies and also the most expensive and most popular, its hard to mine and a lot of investment is needed just to mine it, although other cryptos such as LTC , ripple, ethereum are faster in almost every field of transfer and so on and thus their transaction fees are less, although their rates are pretty less and hence not much volatile which indeed causes not many investors to be attracted towards them.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:21:23 AM

It's a good thing that more and more altcoin is trying to go beyond bitcoin, because technically they've already exceeded bitcoin.
But the BTC is still the encryption money market leader, it will not be replaced by any tokens, this is the same truth, if have tokens, replaced the BTC, so the encryption will collapse in the currency markets.

A lot of coins have gone beyond bitcoin technically but bitcoin still has 34.8% of the total market cap currently. It seems bitcoin is not going to die because of technical lack.
Bitcoin will definitely not die, neither by technical faults nor by any other means, until and unless the rates are volatile and high it will keep on attracting more investors and hence the circle will keep on going and I don’t really see bitcoin dying anytime soon rather I predict bitcoin can touch greater heights if the mining is more efficient and less costly also if the transaction cost is lessened then it will attract even more investors and traders.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:24:11 AM

I think with this situation going on, Bitcoin will have to pay for not upgrading its platform. Although it is now a lot of people hold and invest a lot but in the future people will pay more attention to the function of the altcoin.
So we should hold onto ETH instead of holding BTC in the long run.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:36:58 AM

Last time it was bitcoin that has fees but check out https://coinb.in/#fees the fees weren't too high and it was completely different from before.

ETH is struggling, it's network was congested few weeks ago and no idea when it will be fine.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is still No. 1 in the coin market. The fast and cheap altcoins fit for invest. Because it is always trend in the currency types
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:54:50 AM

Bitcoin fee higher than others because bitcoin price is very high. Its the consequence of high price and the effect is higher fee if rated on fiat. But as far I know, there will lightning network and reducing a lot fee.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:03:55 AM

It's quite stupid talking about that I think. There are sharks out there that are willing to gain quick profit to people that try to do their first bet - because this has become: a betting world.

And if someone gain profit, someone HAS TO LOSE.
Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

Altcoins have a quicker and cheaper transactions than bitcoin and fiat currencies. Bitcoin influences the market. Bitcoin transaction and fees change when bitcoin's price changed . Recently Bitcoin is improving and improving at a fast pace evven on developments of how to.mine it

I agree that working with crypto you can an urn much more money than working in your country in some company. But to start to do it you must know some knowledge. You don't need to invest money into your knowledge.

harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:53:34 AM

because all transactions are now very easy and there is no word of regret in this life ,, like high waves watering snail holes.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:54:52 AM

Bitcoin is bloated now, same as ethereum. However, it already has the brand established so the community just needs to sort out a technical solution. I think this is easier than trying to market an unknown coin with better technical specs.
i would agree. an unknown coin that isnt established has alot of problems. the more established and known the better
Ayohafees

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:58:10 AM

It is true that user can choose which ever coin he/she wants for transaction but nevertheless there is need for a standard if at all crypto will be recognized at an intentional level, BTC have more chance to be a standard but because of its scalability just as mentioned above will be what can give one of the alts a better chance to be a standard
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:59:25 AM

We all do know that crypto currencies transaction are really fast but in terms of the word cheaper sometimes we cannot say that crypto currencies is in a cheaper situation maybe at this moment we can say that this is the moment that crypto currencies is in the cheaper situation that a lot of people can invest on it any keep it for a while and wait for the right time for the big opportunity of it  to make a lot of good profit in the future.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

Yes, i think crypto is faster and cheaper. Think about how to reduce its fees and make it faster faster. Recent Bitcoin is improving the business. Bringing a lot of changes in the transaction, improving the transaction system in the world.  Smiley
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:40:05 AM

I am surprise to here people complain about transaction fee in bitcoin. There is a saying that nothing is free on earth, even in a place called freetown nothing is free. Your transaction will be confirm by miners and it is the miners that will receive that your transaction fee.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

the cost of bitcoin is expensive among other coins but until now bitcoin still occupy the most superior coin in the stock exchange
but small and big costs in each coin transaction is an option for investors and traders

hongthoa498156@gmail.com

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:59:41 AM

There must be a breakthrough, the coin born after the new development. Each coin has its advantages and characteristics as well as its own specialty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: