Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:28:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto faster & cheaper?  (Read 2991 times)
yoshua27

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

true but bitcoin also has weaknesses such as being easily hacked and stolen by others and bitcoin also has a value that changes continuously

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quinaquen

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:24:34 AM

I think the best faster coin right now is nano and its have free fees.
Matt_Cimelli

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

When I buy its usually LTC it faster than any other at present I don't see the point in waiting for BTC,
Exchange for BTC or ETH at exchange then buy your next investment.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.

Bitcoin fee is higher than other coin indeed, but it is because the bitcoin value itself already high.
When bitcoin still less than $1, guess how much was the transaction fee ? so this is about the value of coin itself, if the coin expensive, so the fee.
Rellbellerise

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

There is no doubt that the new may have a pretty good techonology and indeed this factor is more likely to make ethereum be fast progress than bitcoin. In short, I completely believe that bitcoin somehow will never be replaced by any coins.
cryptogayan98

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

Yes, it's really cheap. Do not miss this opportunity. Most people who invested in crypto have made great progress. They have made rapid progress through crypto. These coins are much higher than the value. Then most of those who are investing get a huge profit. I think this is the best time to invest. Because if you make a living today, you can earn a big profit. It makes you profit.
cammor

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

Generally, crypto is really cheap and fast means of exchange. It’s obvious that bitcoin is not the fastest and the cheapest, and it has some issues to improve. But as bitcoin was the first, it represents real innovation decentralized system that can’t be compared to some insignificant features like different algorithms of sign generation, faster transactions, Turing completeness, or more anonymity that other altcoins offer. There are hundreds of altcoins, but none of them has come close enough to bitcoin in terms of price, usage, and reliability.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:47:55 AM

The few times I have exchanged Bitcoin I was shocked by the high transaction cost and the time it took to complete the transaction. I believe crypto is still in its infancy, maybe in the years to come transaction fees will be a lot cheaper and faster too.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:00:02 AM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.
Bitcoin development team needs to innovate in order to reduce processing costs and make it faster. I realize that someday Bitcoin and Altcoin will function well, and in the end it will work will also to be Fiat. Our world is developing and we really need crypto in our lives someday.

I guess, due to segwit2x, the processing tranaaction of bitcoin has been solved in quite and on its high fees transaction was still the same as now.. In fact the cryptocurrency is gradually evolved by accepting bitcoin in some countries and some are making their own crypto to adopts the evolution of technology.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

I guess, due to segwit2x, the processing tranaaction of bitcoin has been solved in quite and on its high fees transaction was still the same as now.. In fact the cryptocurrency is gradually evolved by accepting bitcoin in some countries and some are making their own crypto to adopts the evolution of technology.

I guess, due to segwit2x, the processing tranaaction of bitcoin has been solved

i think its not because of segwit . the real reason why bitcoin moves faster and cheaper these past days its because its value is also decreasing .

In fact the cryptocurrency is gradually evolved by accepting bitcoin in some countries

cryptos are still cryptos , they dont evolve because of bitcoin .

some are making their own crypto to adopts the evolution of technology.

you dont need to create your own crypto just because you want to join or support the adoption of it . those who create thier own coin are meant for business purpose in order for them to earn a profit .

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:25:28 AM

The few times I have exchanged Bitcoin I was shocked by the high transaction cost and the time it took to complete the transaction. I believe crypto is still in its infancy, maybe in the years to come transaction fees will be a lot cheaper and faster too.

Well, a lot of forks and segwit happened but bitcoin still have high fees and slow transactions. I am hoping that in the near future it will be lessen and fix the down side of bitcoin.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:38:54 AM

In 2018, payments in bitcoins worth more than $1.3 trillion were processed., and this figure has surpassed such payment systems as PayPal and Discover. This suggests that bitcoin is rapidly gaining momentum and growing demand .
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

Yes, a person can remain in the world of fiat, but the crypto currency is developing and there is no need to lag behind the time to remain effective
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:02:32 PM

yes some cryptocurrency are cheap and faster, this is the main reason i have the believe that someday cryptocurrency will the general accepted and used by many countries because today most companies now accept bitcoin even when it happen that the rate of bitcoin is very high and cost i know altcoin will play a row in this aspect.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

The development of the crypto world feels so fast and many choices, could it be possible that someday cryptocurrency will shift the conventional payment system?
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:59:02 AM

I am sure that every crypto will pass every phase to be better and right now, many coins can make a faster and cheaper transaction, and if you want to know, it is better to test one by one, so you can see which coins that have a fast and cheaper. Bitcoin still has a high fee, but I don't have a problem with that because I can still get a lot of money than the fee. The other coins like litecoin, ethereum, doge, waves, and even dgb are also fast and cheaper too, and it depends on what you want to do with those coins.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:29:07 AM

Its true, right now many coin have faster and cheaper transction than bitcoin. But many people still invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is leader in market and have biggest liquidity in cryptomarket.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:29:48 AM

In 2018, payments in bitcoins worth more than $1.3 trillion were processed., and this figure has surpassed such payment systems as PayPal and Discover. This suggests that bitcoin is rapidly gaining momentum and growing demand .
Well where did you get those figures mate? And 2018 is not yet over, you know... so I doubt that paypal has disclosed the partial figures...
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

Bitcoin still has a high fee, but I don't have a problem with that because I can still get a lot of money than the fee.
Bitcoin is more expensive than altcoin, this is related to mining costs which are also more expensive. However, bitcoin is more promising than altcoin, because the transaction value is higher and the turnover is faster.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

There is no doubt that the new may have a pretty good technology and indeed this factor is more likely to make ethereum be fast progress than bitcoin. In short, I completely believe that bitcoin somehow will never be replaced by any coins.
It s the first and most believe to be the strongest. Some even have the opinion that bitcoin is up holding all cryptocurrencies, but that is a subjective opinion. Over all cryptocurrencies are much faster and cheaper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: