Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto faster & cheaper?  (Read 2991 times)
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

Cryptocurrency is faster but it is not cheaper. Normal middle class person cannot afford this business. It is said to be faster as compare to rest of others. Among all cryptocurrency Bitcoin is faster and have high rates. So we suggest you to invest your money in this currency.

I think that the buyers would probably choose this kind of price instead of waiting for it to either go DOWN(which is not what we HODLers, investors, and sellers want) or for the price to go UP(which is what the buyers do not want), so if I were to buy some BTC I'd probably say that now is the time on buying as much as you can, it went faster, but the price needs to go up somehow.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

Some where crypto is faster and cheaper for transaction and making easy to use for every one. I think, it is the best way to buy and sell the any thing with different way of any altcoins.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

I think that's because the bitcoin network is more difficult to maintain than the others, remember that the fee we pay in part is to keep the miners incentivized to continue maintaining the network, even the fee is at $1 at the fastest one right? it's also not a big deal if you're not trading.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

Despite its highly secure transactions, cryptocurrencies is fast enough in speed at these rate of transaction. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies may become faster and cheaper in the future. I think, fee for transactions must be lower than it is now.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.

ZEIT is Faster & Cheaper than all you mentioned, and it is Energy Efficient with an Ultra Low Inflation rate.  Wink

Cool

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:11:57 PM

Crypto is indeed faster and more effective in transactions, this will be a solution for the future. There are still many who cannot accept this because many things cannot be understood by the wider community. But we still believe that crypto does have this advantage.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:01:03 PM

Crypto has its advantage but those people who are against of it only see the negative side of it. As time goes by crypto will be more popular because of its fast transaction  and maybe sooner it has cheaper transaction. Just believe on crypto.
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

Maybe not every cryptocurrency is more profitable to use than the national currency, but over time, when this area will be more developed, we will all use only the digital currency. There's no doubt about that.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

I think that even at the stage of its development, the cryptocurrency is already winning national currencies. Therefore, it is necessary to continue to develop and maintain them, this is the new future of the financial world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

there are huge updates made for Bitcoin and co like the lightning network
With such updates the coin number one will always stay fast and cheap fees. But these updates need time but they are incoming !

regards
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

For transactions between people in different countries, Bitcoin will be a fast and cheap method.If you need to change the cryptocurrency to fiat, then it will take longer.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:45:30 PM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.

Yes your right, every coins has their own issue, so for me i will combine those coins that fits for me, like i made a trade in bitcoin, ethereum and bch, then covert in xrp and send to my wallet from exchange for more faster and cheaper, then convert it again to bch and withdraw to fiat, meaning if i do to stick to one crypto, the fees are high like in bitcoin to be send to my wallet and sometimes it takes too long, so ive learned to use those altcoins for me to make transactions more faster and cheaper.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:57:43 AM

Yes your right, every coins has their own issue, so for me i will combine those coins that fits for me, like i made a trade in bitcoin, ethereum and bch, then covert in xrp and send to my wallet from exchange for more faster and cheaper, then convert it again to bch and withdraw to fiat, meaning if i do to stick to one crypto, the fees are high like in bitcoin to be send to my wallet and sometimes it takes too long, so ive learned to use those altcoins for me to make transactions more faster and cheaper.

Use BSV

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:35:50 PM

I strongly agree with this statement because I myself experienced when sending money to buy something I used a local currency payment instrument and it made my transaction take a long time, so I tried to make transactions using cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, this transaction is very easy , fast and sure the security is very guaranteed.

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:47:50 PM

indeed, the price of bitcoin with the price of other coin-coins is indeed a higher bitcoin price. especially getting bitcoin is not easy. so it takes a long time, and we must be able to get it. while other coin-coins are sometimes easy to get. because so far there were certainly many people who got it.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:14:46 PM

I strongly agree with this statement because I myself experienced when sending money to buy something I used a local currency payment instrument and it made my transaction take a long time, so I tried to make transactions using cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, this transaction is very easy , fast and sure the security is very guaranteed.

Yes indeed crypto are faster & cheaper. we are experienced its transaction speed and method of transferring coins very securely makes crypto faster and trustable platform to all. Cheaper means the transaction charges are very less and we just  need internet and secure key to do the transfer rather than Fiat currencies which is quite difficult and without intervention of banks we cannot do transaction.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Ntr..

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:23:19 PM

yes , i agree with this , crypto is faster bcoz it is peer to peer there is no mediator in between and the transaction fees depends on the coin price ....when we come to see about the cheaper the bitcoin is not cheap but the crypto altcoins are cheaper and faster....
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:52:10 PM

It can be said like that crypto money because the value of the currency is changed - changes every minute this happens very quickly without us knowing at all consumed by our daily activities. And the process is not as complicated as we imagine, of course there is guidance and info from surrounding friends who know this crypto money.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:07:45 PM

Bitcoin is basically all coins in terms of price and the effect is quite large on other coins on the market, especially cryptocurrency at this time.
"I suppose like a US dollar if he moves, almost all currencies in the world jump and also if all the money in the world falls too,"
so this story is almost the same as the digital currency Bitcoin, for that I hope to invest as much as possible where Bitcoin knows ... luck is in you.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:23:16 PM

YES! and i think it has less to none transaction fees. Smiley

Well, in the past there are a lot of users that is really amazed by these cheap transaction fees and really fast transaction time though this time, with a lot of users and transactions, it is not the same as the past. Instead of looking it as disadvantage though, take it as an advantage.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌