Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:26:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal X10 ⚡OVERCLOCK⚡ Claim reward 0.2 BTC for TUTORIAL HOW TO :)⚡⚡⚡⚡  (Read 22703 times)
TheCubanMiner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

I ran the file through an ARM decompiler and each version of the bin seems to be coded directly for the different algos
XrayHunter7

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

Can you upload it ?
Baikalek

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:40:20 PM

Please try someone IDA program, decompilation seems to work well, but I do not know anymore. Here is full version.
Ironeinstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:37:30 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 03:55:13 PM by Ironeinstein

First Smiley

Here´s the tmp-file from a Baikal Giant B.

KLICK

Is it possible , to add the hidden Algo to the Baikal B?

Awesome! Thank you for the upload.

I've been able to confirm that you can't re-image an X10 to a Giant B by simply pushing the STM firmware down and using the Giant B image for the Pi Zero. The structure of the firmware is very similar to the X10, but it looks like the algorithms are hard-coded into the firmware. I was hoping the firmware was just acting as a USB to SPI translator, but it looks like it's doing more low-level work for the algorithms and to drive the chips.

I've also been able to get a successful decompile using Binary Ninja and the Thumb2-linux architecture, but this will only get you machine code afaik.

Edit: Here's an upload of the GB and GX10 firmwares and binary ninja decompile databases: https://ufile.io/ues7g
If someone knows how to diff two SQLlite databases, that would be helpful.
Baikalek

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:47:59 PM

First Smiley

Here´s the tmp-file from a Baikal Giant B.

KLICK

Is it possible , to add the hidden Algo to the Baikal B?

Awesome! Thank you for the upload.

I've been able to confirm that you can't re-image an X10 to a Giant B by simply pushing the STM firmware down and using the Giant B image for the Pi Zero. The structure of the firmware is very similar to the X10, but it looks like the algorithms are hard-coded into the firmware. I was hoping the firmware was just acting as a USB to SPI translator, but it looks like it's doing more low-level work for the algorithms and to drive the chips.

I've also been able to get a successful decompile using Binary Ninja and the Thumb2-linux architecture, but this will only get you machine code afaik.

Edit: Here's an upload of the GB and GX10 firmwares and binary ninja decompile databases: https://ufile.io/ues7g
If someone knows how to diff two SQLlite databases, that would be helpful.
hi your file contains
miner_fw_Gx10.bin
not SQL dbs
Saingo

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:28:30 PM

hi guys i managed to log on and find these commands. please let me know if any has relevance to help overclock.

man: can't set the locale; make sure $LC_* and $LANG are correct                                                                                           
bootchart.conf (5)   - Boot performance analysis graphing tool configuration files                                                                         
bootchart.conf.d (5) - Boot performance analysis graphing tool configuration files                                                                         
perf_event_open (2)  - set up performance monitoring                                                                                                       
perfmonctl (2)       - interface to IA-64 performance monitoring unit                                                                                     
s_time (1ssl)        - SSL/TLS performance timing program                                                                                                 
speed (1ssl)         - test library performance                                                                                                           
systemd-analyze (1)  - Analyze system boot-up performance                                                                                                 
systemd-bootchart (1) - Boot performance graphing tool   

thanks
TheCubanMiner

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

Basically we need a hardware engineer/programmer to get this going in the direction we all want.

We don’t care to overclock, we care to mine coins on asic not yet available to the public. Which yield enormously higher daily revenues.

We want to beat Baikal and Bitmain to the punch.

If you all are in agreement let’s figure this out and make it happen.
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:28:31 AM

If yas figure out how to do this dont be surprised  to get a cease and desist from baikal.

TheCubanMiner

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:35:38 AM

Once you pay for hardware, it’s yours. You can do as you wish with it. If You create an image file that allow us to run new algo’s who’s going to stop that if it’s given free... no one. Also, they have no patents or anything of that nature in the US. And since they don’t respect the US’s patents.

Here’s my response to them getting rich off of us, Oh well...
Thopf

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:14:06 AM

That’s true.
If I buy a GPU-Card , I can do what I want.
Play games or mine a coin....
There is no rule...

Before Overclocking , it makes more Sense to use the hidden Algorithm than to Overclock and maybe to brick the machine...
mikej007

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

Basically we need a hardware engineer/programmer to get this going in the direction we all want.

We don’t care to overclock, we care to mine coins on asic not yet available to the public. Which yield enormously higher daily revenues.

We want to beat Baikal and Bitmain to the punch.

If you all are in agreement let’s figure this out and make it happen.

I have been trying to work backwards from the miner gui which might lead to some ideas. The main question I have is where are the algo's coming from in the miners drop down selector, remote file? or the ASIC's themselves. Angularjs is being used with ngmodel=pool.algo

Just ideas
TheCubanMiner

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

The list is coming from a static html file, called miner.html. You can add a complete list of algorithms that sgminer supports. However because the firmware on the chip doesn't have the library the miners will default to the base algorithm. On the Giant B it defaults to Blake. Not sure about the X10.

What I have done on my GB, I have added the list and noticed that many will connect to the pools correctly and will send data back and forth, and show as live on the status page of the miner. Those that do connect come back with 99.9% reject errors, not because sgminer didn't have the code, but because of the hardware is incorrectly hashing with the Blake algorithm instead of using the one selected by sgminer.

By telling sgminer to use cryptonight or nist5 for example, it works, as it passes along the commands to the hardware. However, the hardware level (STM Chip Firmware) is stopping us from reaching our goal of adding them and running those additional coins.

I'm very certain this can be accomplished, but its a bit beyond me at this point. We need a C Programmer with STM Chip programming experience.
mikej007

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

The list is coming from a static html file, called miner.html. You can add a complete list of algorithms that sgminer supports. However because the firmware on the chip doesn't have the library the miners will default to the base algorithm. On the Giant B it defaults to Blake. Not sure about the X10.

What I have done on my GB, I have added the list and noticed that many will connect to the pools correctly and will send data back and forth, and show as live on the status page of the miner. Those that do connect come back with 99.9% reject errors, not because sgminer didn't have the code, but because of the hardware is incorrectly hashing with the Blake algorithm instead of using the one selected by sgminer.

By telling sgminer to use cryptonight or nist5 for example, it works, as it passes along the commands to the hardware. However, the hardware level (STM Chip Firmware) is stopping us from reaching our goal of adding them and running those additional coins.

I'm very certain this can be accomplished, but its a bit beyond me at this point. We need a C Programmer with STM Chip programming experience.

From the digging I have done, the miner.html is generated from miner.php file in var/www . I have looked through all files there and still do not see the algos mentioned within any of those files so this is still a mystery to me, maybe someone can find the source. It is looking like you say that the chips are the key.
Thopf

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

For better understanding... (Baikal Giant B)

On Top , is the Orange Pi.
Under the Orange-Pi is the "STM interface" connected to the 3 Mining Boards?
Correct?

TheCubanMiner

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:47:47 PM

Yes, correct.

Top Layer is Orange Pi

Middle Layer is STM Chip on board

Bottom Layer is 3 hash boards
TheCubanMiner

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:58:17 PM

Look in this folder \var\www\partials. There you will find the miner.html file.

This is where sgminer gets its names from on which algorithms to mine.

Obviously sgminer needs to have the matching name already programmed in it for it to connect to the pools.
Baikalek

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:03:00 PM

Obviously sgminer needs to have the matching name already programmed in it for it to connect to the pools.

I've tried it several times. But I did not do it anywhere. It must either be in sgminer or rather in FW STM.
TheCubanMiner

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:38:14 PM

I've tried it several times. But I did not do it anywhere. It must either be in sgminer or rather in FW STM.

What was it that you tried? To add the algorithms to the drop down list?
Baikalek

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

What was it that you tried? To add the algorithms to the drop down list?
Yes exactly. Also change the algorithm and pool data in \opt\scripta\etc
files miner.conf and miner.pools.json
And Miner ran to default algo: Quarkcoin
XrayHunter7

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:57:17 PM

Maybe driver for STM chip ? in this folder: home/baikal/modules/3.4.113+/kernel/crypto$    files: af_alg.ko   algif_hash.ko     algif_rng.ko    algif_skcipher.ko    crypto_user.ko
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: