Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices dropped, should you buy?  (Read 1090 times)
CrystalPham (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:27:08 AM

If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

That's an option here to do investing if the price go down so it's recommended to do,i think study all about the cycle of any coins also not only btc for more knowledge to earn because that's we want here so better to do are study all bitcoin and some altcoins,We are here to earn so don't choose any kinds of way to earn,try trading,faucet,gambling and some campaigns to earn.

Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:47:05 AM

Why not?
If you believe the BTC is still will rise, so you should buy it, because the BTC gradually obtained the recognition from all countries now, and thunder network will solve the problem of the BTC congestion, so the price of the BTC will rise further.

maryhansenn

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

Ever since I'm into the cryptocurrency I experienced 2 big going downs. I am not afraid of this one, i think it is normal. You should totally buy if you can afford
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:49:38 AM

that is the problem we have these days. all these people whom you see are worried about bitcoin price these days are in it to make profit, some quick amount of money and then go out as fast back to their fiat. and they don't know what bitcoin is and what potential it has and doesn't have.

that is why there is a lot of panic each time there is a small dip!
if more people start understanding bitcoin, we see less volatility and smaller dips.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

yes, I never feel worried and afraid to buy bitcoin, because I know that the potential of bitcoin in the future will be very good. I do not have much money and I only have a bit bitcoin in my wallet. if i have my own home, i will sell the house then buy bitcoin.
CrystalPham (OP)

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

That is a pretty good idea, but based on the general situation, whether the BTC has reached the golden age as ever! I am very afraid of this problem!
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

Bitcoin won't scale and they knew this from day one and rip-off transactions fees has made the
coin unusable for anything other than speculation on currency values

"Buy on the dip" when it is fundamentally obvious that Bitcoin has fatal flaws in not just the
existing Bitcoin core code but also with the development team who are working with the
miners to rip us off and ask yourself if Segwit reduced miners fees and keep listening to excuse after
excuse if you like.

The lighting Network is the next scam they are playing on us
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2776719.msg28395400#msg28395400

if you want to back a horse then may I suggest that you pick a new horse for the races
that at least has four legs to run on

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

I don't recommend buying. Bitcoin lost a huge portion of its market share to altcoins. The public are not happy with bitcoin shortcomings (high fees, slow confirmations, public transactions). Bitcoin is first but that doesn't make it the best. It is missing a lot of modern features. The dip is a good investment opportunity because I speculate the price will go up again due to high interest in altcoins. But don't expect it to be king for long as it will soon be dethroned.

I suggest investing into new altcoins. Many are loaded with modern features. I recommend looking into privacy altcoins as they got huge interest from the public in 2017. Look for open-source, decentralized, anonymous altcoins that provide private transactions. Do your research and pick what you feel will be successful in the future with high demand.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
jhuliacrysty

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

Yes at this time is a good time to buy bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is currently down.
Some traders also suggest to buy as much bitcoin as possible because it believes bitcoin in the next few months bitcoin prices will rebound.
It is also strengthened with bitcoin statistics every year so you do not have to worry if you want to invest your money in bitcoin because bitcoin is proven and tested good for the future.
scorpion27

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

I was expecting bitcoin prices to go down like now so I can buy them cheaply, because previously for me bitcoin price is very expensive and I can not buy it, now is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ TRU REPUTATION NETWORK ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
PRE-SALE OPEN UNTIL 5th MARCH 2018 | PROOF OF REPUTATION  (http://tru.ltd/tokensale)
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

If the bitcoin price drops I will invest in bitcoin because in the future bitcoin will gain high value and it will benefit me. Today's bitcoin is widely known, and is well-known to many investors because I know that the potential of bitcoin in the future will be very good.
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

I will definitely buy, that would be a great offer. Having an opportunity to buy some bitcoins in low price then wait when its price starts to increase again then sell it.
You can earn bigtime with that. I wish I would have that kind of opportunity.

You should buy. Bitcoins price will surely increase in sometime, grab the opportunity.BTCBTCBTC
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

You should invest in bitcoin whenever you can. You should invest more when the price drops. Just investing when the price drops isn't efficient enough to maximize your profit. You will have to wait a lot for the price to drop. But since the price tends to go up always, you can invest anytime to get your profits.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BrokenRules

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

In my opinion, the bitcoin price will go down to the bottom about $7000 per bit and then go up to $ 18,000 before 28 Feb , calm down and waiting Cheesy Cheesy
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

Now all depends on the developers. If they solve the problem of scalability the price of bitcoin will go up dramatically. Remember how it was last year? The news that will be launched segwit2x pushed the price up to $ 20,000. If we see the actions of the price will be $ 40,000. Now is a good opportunity to buy coins cheap.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:07:08 PM

The answer to your question is YES. It is advisable to buy bitcoin if the price is low (no one will buy or the price of bitcoin was at its peak). It's like an unwritten for those who invest on bitcoin.One thing you need to consider is that if it can still drop. You can earn extra money by doing that. But if you want to tklake risk, buy bitcoint when its low and sell when it got higher(this might take couple of months).

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

a person who is new in circumstances often sold their coin to avoid further losses after having determined that bitcoin is too risky for them, for me,i believe that bitcoin will be recognized globally therefore, any drop in price is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

In these scenarios, the best consultation you'll make is consulting your wallet: how much are you willing to bet on this drop? Because if it drops even further, you only have yourself to blame and you're okay with the lost money down the drain. If you're quite the analyst, you can see that a deep drop often leads to higher highs, so on paper it is advisable to buy bitcoin during the dip as it always tend to get back on higher levels afterwards. The coin always go against the traditional TA that you can see, so watch out for traps that could potentially lose you money.
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:35:50 PM

I cannot ignore the fact that bitcoin's price dropped and the fact that most of us experienced losing a huge amount of money.Just like you, I am really curious about the performance and what's happening to bitcoin. Bitcoin is known as the most valuable coins in the crypto world which can affect an individual every time there is a pump or dump of value. In my opinion, if you think that bitcoin will rise again in the future then it is fine for me if you are planning to buy bitcoin today. You should only know how to wait and hold your btc in order to earn huge amount of money without making an effort so much.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: