Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITDEGREE - Revolutionizing education with blockchain  (Read 19067 times)
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:02:21 PM

For development and team updates, I recommend you have a look at our blog. It's https://blog.bitdegree.org/. You'll be able to find all of the latest news surrounding the project. In short, development is going great! We're increasing our user base, new features get rolled out monthly, we're now starting to adopt the token in more ways on the platform.

Thanks for the reply. Is the Bitdegree token going to be the exclusive payment method within the ecosystem or are others allowed as well?

We don't want to gate any core content behind the BDG Token. A very little amount of people are into crypto and not allowing them to participate on the website would significantly hurt the business and our user count. At the start, we want to use the BitDegree Token as an enhance mechanic. Meaning students that use BDG get a more complete experience and features that build up their profile that they can later present to potential employers. However, if you're just looking to buy 1 course and never come back we do accept FIAT payments. If we wouldn't do this, people would turn to competitors.

In short, having FIAT payments mean we have a chance to convert that student into BDG user later. If we don't accept FIAT we lose that student altogether.

I understand your position, but at the same time that isn't great news for investors, is it? If your token doesn't play an exclusive role there is less reason for it to increase in value.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lordofervi

Activity: 279
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 02:29:39 PM

BDG provides some surprises to investors.
Nevertheless, congratulation the success of the BDG collection $22M
and stable at startup business

from us your early investors.

learning,  
Short-term investors preferred BDG
and long-term investors abandoned by BDG

anyone, who can buy my BDG at ICO price
http://prntscr.com/mo70ou
can die me with this value.

dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:00:04 PM

I have just started browsing to learning web development and found bitdegree's site. It is very very complete and comfortable website to start learning any programming languages.
I don't even know bitdegree have it's own token until I see the payment method. And then I looked up on cmc, and found this Ann thread.

Really helping. Thank you for making this website. I really appreciate it.

Atomicc

Activity: 301
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 11:24:56 PM

Dear Bitdegree managers / owners,

It’s really nice to see how your project has evolved into a respectable international education platform. I believe that you are satisfied with the results and the earnings, which is certainly significant.
But you forgot the people who first invested in your idea (which became successful), through the ICO project back in 2017. Remember that our money has made your success possible.
What do you intend to do about it to satisfy your ICO investors?
As soon as you finished the ICO campaign, you transferred money to your project and moved away from the crpyto world. Unlike all other projects, which are very successful for you, you did not take care of your BDG token at all. You used crypto ICO just to take money, and forgot about your ICO adverts.
If we leave this like this, this would be a unique example of a very successful project with significant profits, and investors who have lost everything in your investment.
You are a company with a "name and surname" and the educational industry brings a special high level of ethics and responsibility.
I hope that you will act in accordance with the values ​​you promote and find a way to share your success with your first investors.

P.S.
I ask other Bitdegree ICO investors to send me a private message, with their Telegram name.
CyrptoCutthroat

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 01:19:01 AM

Dear Bitdegree managers / owners,

It’s really nice to see how your project has evolved into a respectable international education platform. I believe that you are satisfied with the results and the earnings, which is certainly significant.
But you forgot the people who first invested in your idea (which became successful), through the ICO project back in 2017. Remember that our money has made your success possible.
What do you intend to do about it to satisfy your ICO investors?
As soon as you finished the ICO campaign, you transferred money to your project and moved away from the crpyto world. Unlike all other projects, which are very successful for you, you did not take care of your BDG token at all. You used crypto ICO just to take money, and forgot about your ICO adverts.
If we leave this like this, this would be a unique example of a very successful project with significant profits, and investors who have lost everything in your investment.
You are a company with a "name and surname" and the educational industry brings a special high level of ethics and responsibility.
I hope that you will act in accordance with the values ​​you promote and find a way to share your success with your first investors.

P.S.
I ask other Bitdegree ICO investors to send me a private message, with their Telegram name.

I was going to send you a private message, but your settings prevents PMs from 'newbies', which I obviously am since I barely ever posted on these forums.

Anyway if you're still keeping an eye here contact me and I'll send you my Telegram details.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54]
  Print  

Jump to: