Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK"  (Read 33572 times)
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

the BUZZSHOW project is great if it can be developed in the future, but to get a lot of investors will also depend on how they promote this project, if they can promote this project vigorously will certainly be able to attract the attention of many investors.

Undoubtedly, in order to learn about the project as many people as you need a lot of advertising. And it is necessary to hold live meetings with potential investors, this gives good results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

the BUZZSHOW project is great if it can be developed in the future, but to get a lot of investors will also depend on how they promote this project, if they can promote this project vigorously will certainly be able to attract the attention of many investors.

Undoubtedly, in order to learn about the project as many people as you need a lot of advertising. And it is necessary to hold live meetings with potential investors, this gives good results.
I believe BUZZSHOW   will be a great success, because the platform has started running, unlike other ICO funds that use ICO to pay for the platform. This is the reason that this project attracts me, and that's why I support it.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:44:01 PM

BuzzShow ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-1001

So the quality of the videos is good. The project is ok too. I think you can invest a little here in peace because there is already a product. others ico have no product and get $ 20,000,000. then Buzzshow should be possible too
wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

BuzzShow ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-1001

So the quality of the videos is good. The project is ok too. I think you can invest a little here in peace because there is already a product. others ico have no product and get $ 20,000,000. then Buzzshow should be possible too

Buzzshow  project already have a product ,that's really better then other "air" project ,i will pay attation to BUZZSHOW 
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

People should also read the white paper. many icos have a very bad whitepaper. The whitepaper from buzzcoin is very detailed and also very extensive. I think this project will be a great success. Now the market is red and it is not so easy for many projects to finish the ico well. buzzshow will be a success and I hope that many investors will see it that way
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

how many tokens are already sold? I did not find anything on the website. where can you see it? Thank you.....and the buzzshow team is not very active here .
Laurensa

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:59:08 AM

how many tokens are already sold? I did not find anything on the website. where can you see it? Thank you.....and the buzzshow team is not very active here .
maybe the team that is in this project is busy taking care of the other so for the token info that sold has not got time to give info, wishing the best for everything
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

maybe the team that is in this project is busy taking care of the other so for the token info that sold has not got time to give info, wishing the best for everything

I also believe that the team are busy with their project. Its good to see on their site that buzzshow already meet tha soft cap, but one thing I want to know is that, how much is minimum for soft cap? Also on what exchanges buzzshow working to get listed? Hope this one a successful ICO.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

I also believe that the team are busy with their project. Its good to see on their site that buzzshow already meet tha soft cap, but one thing I want to know is that, how much is minimum for soft cap? Also on what exchanges buzzshow working to get listed? Hope this one a successful ICO.
The project looks very good. but how many token are already sold? I do not like to invest in projecte where I do not know how the sale is going. many other icos have a counter there. at buzzshow I find no .sorry
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

The info is very minimal - https://tokensale.buzzshow.com/. The team might want to disclose token sales info as some are interested in knowing the figures before they put money on it.

But the advantage of this platform is they already have the working app as well as established partners. Unlike other projects that are based only on their ideas.
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:30:34 PM

I do have a question in regards to censorship. I have seen many times before on YouTube where they close someones account just for speaking the truth about world events and other things going on in the world, for people speaking out. I know a couple of people who have had their YouTube accounts closed for this reason and I was wondering will Buzzshow being doing the same when it comes to censorship?
They blocked such channels because of a violation. This company will also have its own rules for the use of video!
BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

Thank you for the support and confident on Buzzshow Network project, you are indeed right and it is all depends on a network effect created.
BuzzShow is already developed project that lots of resources already has been placed in it, Buzzshow has solid professional team and partnership with lead
companies in the space in place.

This brings the project further with its abilities to be here in a longer term.

We do need your participation and support by both taking active role on the platform, as well as spreading the word to create network effect.

For us it is Marathon and not sprint race.  we hope you feel the same

Please keep challenging us with good and productive questions and we will try to be as transparent as possible

2018 is the year of BuzzShow getting the right position in the market

BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:15:00 AM

I do have a question in regards to censorship. I have seen many times before on YouTube where they close someones account just for speaking the truth about world events and other things going on in the world, for people speaking out. I know a couple of people who have had their YouTube accounts closed for this reason and I was wondering will Buzzshow being doing the same when it comes to censorship?
They blocked such channels because of a violation. This company will also have its own rules for the use of video!

BuzzShow created a full economical structure where part of the mechanism is Moderator and validations contributing and getting contributed by moderating and validating content as per their status and activity on the platform.

Everyone can be moderator on the platform as his moderation rate is calculated according to the level of respect he gets from the community.

This way we ensure it is by the people for the people, and anyone can gain, but also can lose if they manipulate the system and are voted down by the
community

We will be releasing teh entire structure along the year until we have all components in place .

BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

The project looks very good. but how many token are already sold? I do not like to invest in projecte where I do not know how the sale is going. many other icos have a counter there. at buzzshow I find no .sorry

Thank you for the support and confident on Buzzshow Network project, you are indeed right with your question but there is a reason we decided not to place progress bar, as we are not share tokens but Utility tokens, we just launched our Tokens and busy to implement it into our developed platform.
We will sale ALL 93,000,000 Tokens distributed to the public, but as we do not wish big funds to take control on the Buzzshow economy as it is for the people to control it we feel that how much sold is simply not relevant, as it will be sold all in the market as per ongoing Token sale that will be launched when the Token will be fully implemented into the platform.

The right questions to ask and concentrate on if you wish to support the project is looking into all factors

Is it share Token or Utility Token ?

what do you wish to support, Buzzshow  Network is Utility Token, creating value to the entire users in full economical well thought cycle.

Buzzshow further development as specified all a long does not depend in any way with the Tokensale

BuzzShow is already developed project that lots of resources already has been placed in it, Buzzshow has solid professional team and partnership with lead
companies in the space in place.

This brings the project further with its abilities to be here in a longer term.

We do need your participation and support by both taking active role on the platform, as well as spreading the word to create network effect.

For us it is Marathon and not sprint race.  we hope you feel the same

Please keep challenging us with good and productive questions and we will try to be as transparent as possible

2018 is the year of BuzzShow getting the right position in the market.

Thank you for your support

BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

@BUZZSHOW
the concept is looking cool and innovative, and just want to know ,will we get the token while doing registration on site.?

BuzzShow Tokens GLDY, will be sent to your ETH tokens once you register and complete the buy process via our Buy Token page, where yoy get all needed information.

Good luck

BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:42:45 PM

ICO price is 0.25USD per 1 Token , how many token I can get when I invest 0.5ETH about it? Which exchange will be listing after the ICO?

We are just about to finalize our first Token Sale launch phase and than will be going into an integration period of teh Token into the platform and than
later on we will get into the main round of the Token Sale that will be announced.

The amount of Tokens you can get are dynamic and depends on the Bonus period and the price of the coin you wish to pay with at the time of your buy.

Thank you for supporting BuzzShow Tokens

BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

Project profile has been updated on ICOslot:
https://icoslot.com/en/ico/buzzshow/

Many thanks for supporting BuzzShow

BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:45:47 PM

How Much can we earn from this platform?

If you will be active, you can get rewarded by others for your contribution as the platform works on proof of contribution mechanism.

The more active, the more quality content, the more sharing, the more curating the more your earn.

BuzzShow is pure utility token

Good luck with earning   

BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:46:57 PM

* REFERALL CAMPAIGN PROMOTION *

BUZZSHOW has started our own referall campaign promotion

For every user that you invited and successfully registered on our site, you will get 10 token

https://tokensale.buzzshow.com/

1. HEAD TO THE WEBSITE AT https://tokensale.buzzshow.com/

2. GET YOUR OWN REFERALL LINK BY SUBMITTING YOUR REGISTERED EMAIL ON BUZZSHOW NETWORK

3. SHARE YOUR REFERALL LINK ONCE YOU GET IT

Happy Referall Hunting Smiley

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:35:27 AM

The ICO will end within days, congrats in advance for the team of buzzshow. I just want to ask on what exchanges do you work to be listed after the ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: