Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:14:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK"  (Read 33562 times)
BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:33:00 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:10:12 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 02:39:27 PM by BuzzShow

Our Bounty and Signature campaign is live join us to our journey straight to the moon

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2801253    

Bounty campaign is now live

We are happy to announce and share with you that BuzzShow is getting great response and ICO grades

https://foundico.com/ico/buzzshow.html  

Will keep you posted

Buzzshow just got reviewed by one of the popular ICO rating sites.

We are one of their TOP rated  ICO's   

https://icobench.com/ico/buzzshow   

One Step at a time, we will make video beneficial again !!!

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 4399

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:57:03 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2801253.new#new   Bounty campaign is now live

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
eko manghas

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:19:30 AM

nice project.good job sir. good luck
BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

Our Bounty and Signature campaign is live join us to our journey straight to the moon

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2801253.new#new   

Bounty campaign is now live

RickyCardero

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

you prepared realy good. but i dont inderstand, why you applicathion better, for example, than youtube?

ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

Thanks for your sharing. And, for Buzzshow. Is there any advantage of your project than Youtube or otherwise?

jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

Great project, Good luck to the team to our great manager. Thanks to this campaign.

Doell

Activity: 2128
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:14:46 AM

I have seen your youtube about info Please check back this link https://www.buzzshow.com I did not find the alpha tested platform and about your project is cool supported by the team that I see is very experienced

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:05:38 AM

Since buzzshow is decentralized platform, how will you control users that will upload unethical contents and hoax video information on the platform?
is there will be moderators? or this is a curators job?

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:10:00 AM

Since buzzshow is decentralized platform, how will you control users that will upload unethical contents and hoax video information on the platform?

Yes, they might be adding moderator because in YouTube we see some video will be deleted with intimation because if they won't satisfy their rules and regulations.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1401

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

Yes, they might be adding moderator because in YouTube we see some video will be deleted with intimation because if they won't satisfy their rules and regulations.

User / watcher can report unethical content on the site. Thats the true purpose of a decentralized platform

Come and Join our group in telegram, we have a very lively community @buzzshow

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

you prepared realy good. but i dont inderstand, why you applicathion better, for example, than youtube?

Thank you for the remark and question, BuzzShow core is fundamentally different than what YouTube model is.

BuzzShow platform stores a record of all the videos that are created, the money paid by advertisers and the money given to content curators, creators, and viewers in a single distributed ledger. This promotes decentralization, security of the records and confidentiality of the users on the platform. Through this, you are assured that your content cannot be tampered with by any one on the platform, or outside the platform such as hackers.

The use of IPFS on the platform will ensure there is no centralized control center for the videos shared. The videos will therefore finally be stored on a truly decentralized ledger that allows users to use the platform even when there are connection problems in certain areas. The platform will have different benefits to the different users, depending on their contribution. These benefits can be described as follows:

** Video creators will earn Goldies for both creating contents and add it to their channel as well as when users view the video. This gives video creators a dual chance of earning revenue. They can also charge premiums if they would like.

**Video curators will earn Goldies every time they share a video or when a video is viewed on their channel.

**Viewers will earn Goldies when they watch videos on the platform, and they can use these Goldies to pay for premium content from their favorite content creators.

** Buzzshow plan to provide a storage option by liaising with other decentralized storage firms and allowing content owners to pay a small fee to store videos on the blockchain.

** Advertisers can buy Goldies for use to pay advertising space either from the curators or specific content creators.
Validators verify the adverts that are included in video to ensure that advertisers only market based on the advertising space. These validators are paid using Goldies.

**  Moderators earn Goldies by validating whether the content shared by creators adheres to the terms and conditions. They flag issues like racism and inappropriate content to ensure that users do not violate the terms of the platform.

** Developers / Platform will retain some of the Goldies reserved for them. Additionally, they earn based on any plugins and upgrades introduced to the platform.

Hope This clarifies a bit your questions

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:20:21 AM

I really like the idea, I think the idea of rewarding the video maker and watcher is brilliant, most of us now can  be paid as we watch the video, but I have some question what will happened if the people just randomly download the video from website and keep on adding the video to his channel, is it allowed? Will there be any limitations how many videos may a people own in his channel?
Really looking forward to see this project to success
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

Buzzshow is a nice project the features, fresh ideas, eye catchy and most of all it was really interesting. I'm glad to be part of this project, I was also honored to spread and wear the signatures and avatar of this company.

Hoping for your success buzzshow, I believe that one day you will get your dream as part of crypto currency community.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

I have same question about this, if you do not have rules about which videos are authentic or hoaxes, then I can imagine how many people will use this platform just to get benefit by showing for a hoax video, because nowdays is looks like something hoax more get attention than the authentic.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1401

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

I have same question about this, if you do not have rules about which videos are authentic or hoaxes, then I can imagine how many people will use this platform just to get benefit by showing for a hoax video, because nowdays is looks like something hoax more get attention than the authentic.

It is almost impossible to define which is a fake news or not nowadays. One person cant definitely do everything so the platform is going to have 'report' feature on the site . If there is a numerous amount of report then the content will be taken down for sure

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
RickyCardero

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

Thank you for the remark and question, BuzzShow core is fundamentally different than what YouTube model is.

BuzzShow platform stores a record of all the videos that are created, the money paid by advertisers and the money given to content curators, creators, and viewers in a single distributed ledger. This promotes decentralization, security of the records and confidentiality of the users on the platform. Through this, you are assured that your content cannot be tampered with by any one on the platform, or outside the platform such as hackers.

The use of IPFS on the platform will ensure there is no centralized control center for the videos shared. The videos will therefore finally be stored on a truly decentralized ledger that allows users to use the platform even when there are connection problems in certain areas. The platform will have different benefits to the different users, depending on their contribution. These benefits can be described as follows:

** Video creators will earn Goldies for both creating contents and add it to their channel as well as when users view the video. This gives video creators a dual chance of earning revenue. They can also charge premiums if they would like.

**Video curators will earn Goldies every time they share a video or when a video is viewed on their channel.

**Viewers will earn Goldies when they watch videos on the platform, and they can use these Goldies to pay for premium content from their favorite content creators.

** Buzzshow plan to provide a storage option by liaising with other decentralized storage firms and allowing content owners to pay a small fee to store videos on the blockchain.

** Advertisers can buy Goldies for use to pay advertising space either from the curators or specific content creators.
Validators verify the adverts that are included in video to ensure that advertisers only market based on the advertising space. These validators are paid using Goldies.

**  Moderators earn Goldies by validating whether the content shared by creators adheres to the terms and conditions. They flag issues like racism and inappropriate content to ensure that users do not violate the terms of the platform.

** Developers / Platform will retain some of the Goldies reserved for them. Additionally, they earn based on any plugins and upgrades introduced to the platform.

Hope This clarifies a bit your questions

Thank you for the good answer!
I think you have a realy good chance, to create comfortable platform for video users!
Still wathcing your progres

BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

I really like the idea, I think the idea of rewarding the video maker and watcher is brilliant, most of us now can  be paid as we watch the video, but I have some question what will happened if the people just randomly download the video from website and keep on adding the video to his channel, is it allowed? Will there be any limitations how many videos may a people own in his channel?

This is of course a valid concern and question you raise, It is one the challenges to solve a long the way.
One of the advantages of self moderating platform is the power of the community, the idea will be finally to
build a system that will be able to mostly self moderate itself, but with hybrid structure of moderators and validators that will be paid with BuzzShow Tokens for validating that content, we do have several ideas and plans for AI automatic validation but this is still early to discuss and surely not the forum to fully disclose.

Moderators earn Goldies by validating whether the content shared by creators adheres to the terms and conditions. They flag issues like racism and inappropriate content to ensure that users do not violate the terms of the platform.

Hope this give a bit of light to where we are heading

ronbilo

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:57:57 PM

Yes, I seem to agree that on youtube there seems tio be alot of using others content with a click-bait thumbnail to get views. Cliff high at "half past human" has complained about this , but I'm not sure what can be done, but I think there needs to be advances in this market so I'm wishing you folks the best.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: