Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:51:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥  (Read 36066 times)
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:39:26 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 04:47:36 PM by kryll
Merited by xandry (2)

Website | Whitepaper | Twitter | Telegram | Facebook

Introduction

Kryll.io is the ultimate platform for crypto traders.
Use the most advanced trading tools and strategies, as well as benefit from the community’s hive-mind to get the best returns within cryptocurrency markets.

The platform provides intuitive ways to create your own trading strategies that can be set to execute automatically. Through a What You See Is What You Trade™ interface you can design trading strategies making use of the industry’s most powerful tools and safely test them with backtesting and sandboxing.

Kryll provides several tools to build and test your strategies

Visual flow-based construction (no dev skills needed)
 Huge "block-set" to create from basic to complex trading behaviours.
 Technical Analysis blocks (RSI, MACD, Ichimoku, MAs ... )
 Detailled graphics with TradingView™ Charts integration.
 Free Live simulation and backtesting.
 More than 8 months market data history to the minute.

But also

Kryll Marketplace where you can rent your strategies or strategies from other traders.
 Community channel to exchange ideas, strategies tips and development polls to build together the future of trading!

Once your tools prove their worth you can set them to live-trade on your behalf, taking the right positions at the right time, as if you were following the markets 24/7.

On Kryll.io you can also rent out your very own winning strategies to help fellow traders be more successful. You will be rewarded with passive income for sharing your strategies.

You can follow us on Twitter @kryll_io for more updates. Or join our Telegram channel.

Local threads

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeremy Kryll

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

Reserved
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:33:35 PM

Hi,
The "funder edition" will be reserved to those who will have bought token during this sale.
It will be a version quite close to the final one (at least the V1), with some stuff yet to be polished and discussed with our community.
This funder edition is a real important step for us, because we want to make Kryll.io platform for our users and we feel they are the best ones to give us feedback about how it should be.
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

hi,
Thank you for your interest, and a really good question Smiley. We'll add that information to our documents, but here's a more precise past timeline :
Since 2016 : Blockchain & crypto trading personal interest among team members
Early 2017 : Development & benchmarking of internal trading/signal/machine learning tools
Spring 2017 : Idea crystallized to be able to share the tools with non developer friends
Sept 2017 : Team building, Technical audit, Legal consultations, Academic partnerships
Fall 2017 : Prototyping / Token sale preparation
Dec 2017 : Initial (Private) Fundraising for Token sale launch and continuing development

BScrk

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:19:33 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 10:34:01 AM by BScrk

Kryll.io teaser video is available guys !  Roll Eyes

Kryll.io Teaser Video
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - -
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

anotherpriest

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/krylliotokensale

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Infortec

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

Really nice project.

I just finished reading your Whitepaper and found a real stake in it and in your project. This is a problem that will be more and more regular "how can I make my trade when I'm not behind my screen?" with the opening of the world of cryptography to the outside world and you have a real functional solution (and that seems intuitive) for beginners.
RyanUP7845

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:48:55 PM

I don't have much time to day trade so this is exactly kind of service I'm looking for. Tried already automated tools but they are way too hard to use for beginner. I'll follow this project with attention.
negomarkett

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:43:36 PM

was not involved in an ICO

the project looks good, I'm inside  Grin Grin
erhansahin.tr

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:43:01 AM

Nice project, will be watching how it's developing.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:24:03 AM

Ultimate platform for cryptocurrency traders looking to use the most advanced trading tools and strategies ...WOWW is great for beginner traders
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:01:20 AM

I see the title of this thread so interested to understand more about this project, whether later this project provides a kind of platform to facilitate the trader in making such an analysis and whether the platform will provide features to determine the time to buy and sell?
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:54:48 AM

the project of creating a trading strategy can be set to run automatically and the current development of the cryptocurrency is huge and continues to grow. needs the tools for a great and profitable transactions is indispensable, and I hope the Kryll can be the solution. good luck to ico ends
CryptAbyssal

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:21:00 AM

Wow nice project!
I have just a little question. If I understand, with your tool we can put stop-loss even on exchanges wich don't have stop-loss (like Cryptopia, CoinExchange, etc...) ?
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

Really nice project.

I just finished reading your Whitepaper and found a real stake in it and in your project. This is a problem that will be more and more regular "how can I make my trade when I'm not behind my screen?" with the opening of the world of cryptography to the outside world and you have a real functional solution (and that seems intuitive) for beginners.

Hello,

As traders we have also these kind of problems. who can says he/she didn't wake up in the night to check the dip on a fork  Wink

Thank you for your interest in Kryll project, let's make a better crypto world together !

All the best!
Kryll Team
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/kryll_io

Whitepaper: https://kryll.io/pdf/WhitePaper.pdf
FAQ: https://kryll.io/faq/

DO not forget our referral program (5%) : https://kryll.io/faq/#faq-19
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:21:04 AM

Everyone want some profitable strategy for trading actually crypto is becoming much hot day by day and more people are rushing towards this world. I think this project will get succeed to catch attention of the big investors because it will provide nice solution.
Infortec

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

Wow nice project!
I have just a little question. If I understand, with your tool we can put stop-loss even on exchanges wich don't have stop-loss (like Cryptopia, CoinExchange, etc...) ?

Yes exactly! You would have capabilities to create many use case like adding stop-loss.
BScrk

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

I see the title of this thread so interested to understand more about this project, whether later this project provides a kind of platform to facilitate the trader in making such an analysis and whether the platform will provide features to determine the time to buy and sell?

The real goal of the project is to provide a simple way to create your own automated strategies (trading / alerts / analytics / telegram signals...) in a simple & intuitive way in order to free time & enjoy your life.

Indeed, Kryll.io will provide a drag’n’drop strategy editor (no dev skills needed anymore) to create your triggers & actions based trading strategies (or alerts...).
With kryll.io flows editor, you'll be able to visually describes the confluence of signals, operators and relevant data determining a particular strategy.

Like LEGO(R) building system, Kryll.io will provide differents types of blocks to create your automat :
 - Market Trends : like usual trend analysis, technical data analysis, studies and modeling units, ecc...)
 - Trading actions : like buy, sell, split amount into subsets, loop, stop ecc...)
 - Signals : coming from professional traders, qualified Telegram channels, social network semantic analyses, ecc...)
 - Operators : to organize data feeds and signal interactions (eg: IF the market is up AND “BTC” is receiving positive feedback on Twitter THEN do this...)
 - Notifications : to keep you informed of a strategy’s status (this could be a text message, email or smart notification)

I encourage you to read the whitepaper to learn more about this. We'll also release some videos explaining the concept soon.
 Roll Eyes

konco123

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:01:54 PM

Hello dev.. i still have read your whitepaper and i know this project is very big and the problem out of schematic anlysis about trade and  others is securty for this project.. but i did not find your IT team if i not missed it because i just fear maybe sometime when your platform gets hacked..
thank you dev
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:35:46 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 06:51:38 PM by kryll

Hello dev.. i still have read your whitepaper and i know this project is very big and the problem out of schematic anlysis about trade and  others is securty for this project.. but i did not find your IT team if i not missed it because i just fear maybe sometime when your platform gets hacked..
thank you dev

Hi, thanks for the interest and question.
We've been trading cryptos (for ourselves and our company) for several years, so yes indeed we take security to the upmost consideration, or we wouldn't be able to fund the project right now Smiley. We've lost a few BTC on a famous mining platform a few months ago Wink.
About the IT team, Fabien is our back-office expert, he's been working on web services (video, social, etc ...) for like forever and he's had to secure those services that contained either copyrighted or sensitive data. Also we have in our board of advisors (who are people we intend to work with on a regular basis after the sale) Clement who's managing high availability servers (for an audience measurement company) on a day to day basis.
As a side note, because Luca (CEO) is a security freak, we intend to implement a regular external security audit (read get a hacker team to test the platform) of all our systems to make sure everything is and stays fine.

Hope this helps Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: