Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:16:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥  (Read 36066 times)
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

Thanks, more videos to come to explain our product also, videos will come to explain each block funtionality. Building strategies and so on.

Stay tuned !

Paul,

there are any live streams planned with some members of your team to answer our questions?

We may have some before the end of ICO, can't be sure yet as we have a lot of work on plate actually, but thinking hard on it ^^

All the best,
Paul

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

the mobile app will introduce further interaction with the strategy you design or select, thus giving you full control over your trades right in the palm of your hand. you need to know guys.. The Kryll.io platform will be interconnected through the API to all the exchangers that provide it. all the things you can do on Kryll.io platfom … can we say all processes The economy of Kryll.io platform depends on the utility token (KRL) that can be used when using a strategy in direct trade.
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

Hello guys!

Kryll Twitter account has now more than 4000 followers! Feel free to follow us : https://twitter.com/kryll_io

Our 4th video is out :

Jeremy

Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

#Kryll community is growing fast  More people join them everyday. That’s amazing! You are now more than 4000 followers! Thank you  #Automated #cryptotrading for #everyone https://t.co/D0d7Vr0Ffw

Reprence:
https://twitter.com/kryll_io/status/967352426880749568?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E0
FilipeHenriques

Activity: 499
Merit: 12

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

I have one more question guys, you said that the platform will have a "newbie friendly" attention, but, will you have any special introdution for those kind of people? Im wondering if this is another plataform that only cares about the "already in" traders or it will have a special guide,easy to understand. I would love to bring some of my family into this world, but unfortunately as you know time is money and I can't spend several hours teaching some people on how to trade or invest. But surely this will be the first investment for some of them! Once friend told me "looking at exchanges and the cryptoworld itself is like looking into a airplane's control board" and I hope this project could really bring new investors and traders that are not yet familiar with the world of the cryptomarket.

hello
akp_star

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:07:45 AM

Zero Dev Skill trading stratedy right?

there are lots of project related trading helper these days

I'm gonna keep my eyes on this project.

Hope Kryll makes better way

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:15:22 AM

I really like the name it reminds me of whales and krill, although the spelling is slightly different. I am not the best of day traders by any means and any better way to hone my trading skills to make me more adept would be a welcome breeze in my cryptocurrency hurricane life! I have gained and lost in trades but primarily am not as good as I could be. I will be following this closely over the next few weeks and see how it develops. I am really interested in this one and it has caught my eye.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

I really like the name it reminds me of whales and krill, although the spelling is slightly different. I am not the best of day traders by any means and any better way to hone my trading skills to make me more adept would be a welcome breeze in my cryptocurrency hurricane life! I have gained and lost in trades but primarily am not as good as I could be. I will be following this closely over the next few weeks and see how it develops. I am really interested in this one and it has caught my eye.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Kryll.io
Stay tuned as we have some good news to come this week Smiley

All the best,
Paul
Jeremy Kryll

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:02:25 PM

Hello guys,

Few updates:

- We have now more than 5000 members on our Telegram channel : https://t.me/kryll_io
- More than 12M KRL tokens have been sold so far.
- 10% bonus period is ending in few hours.

Great news are coming in the next days, stay tuned!
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:27:24 PM

Thanks !

Amateurs traders as newbies are welcome at Kryll as the strategie's editor is very simple to use + the internal community to find help among other more skilled traders.

Thank you for your interest.

All the best,
Paul
kryll.io
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:01:04 PM

Zero Dev Skill trading stratedy right?

there are lots of project related trading helper these days

I'm gonna keep my eyes on this project.

Hope Kryll makes better way

Right!

You can check here how our strategie's editor is user friendly without complicated lines of code:

Kind Regards,
Paul
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

I have one more question guys, you said that the platform will have a "newbie friendly" attention, but, will you have any special introdution for those kind of people? Im wondering if this is another plataform that only cares about the "already in" traders or it will have a special guide,easy to understand. I would love to bring some of my family into this world, but unfortunately as you know time is money and I can't spend several hours teaching some people on how to trade or invest. But surely this will be the first investment for some of them! Once friend told me "looking at exchanges and the cryptoworld itself is like looking into a airplane's control board" and I hope this project could really bring new investors and traders that are not yet familiar with the world of the cryptomarket.

Hi Filipe, sorry for the delay we're working hard on an easy-to-use demo ^^.

As you may have seen in the tutorials we have published on medium for the token sale, we really agree with you on the difficulty step in getting into crypto, because all also have friends and family who we have to take onboard by hand Smiley.

One of our leitmotiv is being simple but powerful, so we'll make sure the onboarding process will be adapted to everyone. Our past experience in the video game industry taught us among other stuff that the first minutes into a product is where you keep or loose a user, and we really want the community to grow ^^.
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

We are thrilled to announce a partnership between Kryll.io and the Spectre.ai financial trading platform!

28th February, Tortola, British Virgin Islands: Spectre.ai, the world’s first broker-less trading platform is pleased to announce a partnership with Kryll.io, the automated-strategy based cryptocurrency trading platform. Kryll.io allows traders to visually assemble trading strategies and auto-execute them on leading crypto-currency exchanges. As they do not offer Smart Options or Smart CFDs, they will act has a customer acquisition partner for Spectre.ai funnelling those who wish to trade said contracts, over to Spectre.ai.

Full statement : https://www.ccn.com/spectre-partners-kryll-io-sxut-users/
Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:13:30 PM

We are thrilled to announce a partnership between Kryll.io and the Spectre.ai financial trading platform!

28th February, Tortola, British Virgin Islands: Spectre.ai, the world’s first broker-less trading platform is pleased to announce a partnership with Kryll.io, the automated-strategy based cryptocurrency trading platform. Kryll.io allows traders to visually assemble trading strategies and auto-execute them on leading crypto-currency exchanges. As they do not offer Smart Options or Smart CFDs, they will act has a customer acquisition partner for Spectre.ai funnelling those who wish to trade said contracts, over to Spectre.ai.

This is very good news. After all, this is a very good partnership for both projects. I'm glad that this happened.

The ico of spectre is done right? And i think they have a successful ico with an amazing team. Being in partnered with kryll is such a good news. This will really a good opportunity to make kryll successful too.
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

This is very good news. After all, this is a very good partnership for both projects. I'm glad that this happened.

The ico of spectre is done right? And i think they have a successful ico with an amazing team. Being in partnered with kryll is such a good news. This will really a good opportunity to make kryll successful too.

Hello,

Yes it is a successful ICO, Great team behind. Some good news to come soon also !

All the best,
Paul
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

9 questions to Thomas Herlin — Kryll.io Advisor
https://medium.com/@kryll_io/9-questions-to-thomas-herlin-kryll-io-advisor-651335909d4c

We asked some questions to our advisor Thomas HERLIN (LinkedIn), to better understand the essential motivation of our advisors and ambassadors. We also wanted to show you why people support our project Kryll.io and believe in it!

kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

a very nice project by creating an advanced trading strategies and it is has excellent benefits for everyone.
Hopefully the project running smoothly and achieve the target.

Thank you for your support!
Very good news to come, stick around !

All the best,
Paul
You intrigued us! What is interesting for the good news that awaits us in the future? I can not wait to learn

Hehe, just wait few days, should have a really amazing new on Wednesday.

All the best,
Paul
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

is there any exchange that will accept the tokens after ICO ended?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:06:34 PM

is there any exchange that will accept the tokens after ICO ended?

I dont think kryll will be listed on exchange instanyly after ico. But what i know is that they will maybe after a few weeks after contacting several exchange. As what you can see on the website, they plan to list it on major exchanges. Hitbtc, bittrex, binance, liqui, kucoin, bitstamp, cryptopia, poloniex, etc.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

Kryll's ico is almost over in less than 50 hours but still offers a 5% bonus.
Dont ever missed the opportunity guys to participate the public sale before it is too late. Grab yours now!https://kryll.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: