Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:56:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥  (Read 36218 times)
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:34:23 AM

Dear community,

Great news! Here's a little preview of the Kryll Mobile Companion App!

Kryll Mobile Companion App is the perfect assistant to manage your strategies decisions when you are away from you computer. 
You’ll be able to check your strategies performances, start or stop them, confirm actions popped up by notifications and more amazing options! 

The existence of such explanation I am increasingly convinced that this is indeed the Kryll project is very sophisticated and useful for its users the hope fore projects can be successful and growing.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:10:05 AM

Dear community,

Great news! Here's a little preview of the Kryll Mobile Companion App!

Kryll Mobile Companion App is the perfect assistant to manage your strategies decisions when you are away from you computer. 
You’ll be able to check your strategies performances, start or stop them, confirm actions popped up by notifications and more amazing options! 

The existence of such explanation I am increasingly convinced that this is indeed the Kryll project is very sophisticated and useful for its users the hope fore projects can be successful and growing.

It seems like this is one way to attract investors to get to know their project and want to invest in its token.

amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:51:58 PM

KRYLL.IO looks like a solid project with great potential. Should be interesting to see where this goes. Great roadmap- Looking forward to following the progress of the project and seeing how well you do. Best of luck in all your endeavors and thanks to the devs and the whole team for all your hard work!
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 374
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

KRYLL.IO looks like a solid project with great potential. Should be interesting to see where this goes. Great roadmap- Looking forward to following the progress of the project and seeing how well you do. Best of luck in all your endeavors and thanks to the devs and the whole team for all your hard work!

Hello,

Thank you for your words. Stay tuned for good news this week ^^

All the best,
Paul
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:23:25 AM

We asked the community what the next MVP update should be?

- 76% voted for the full edition/creation of strategies with the current set of available blocks with save/load/delete possibility.

We will provide! Thanks to our great community! Stay tuned.
Sogeking015

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:22:49 AM

The project is moving big steps to address these issues in this industry,
the news increaces the level of confidence of all investors and projects Participants. Always success fo Kryll projects..
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

The project is moving big steps to address these issues in this industry,
the news increaces the level of confidence of all investors and projects Participants. Always success fo Kryll projects..

Hello,

Thank you for your support!
Stay tuned, good news coming this week !

All the best,
Paul
SolarStorm

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

I cannot wait for the MVP ! well done sofar.

One question about the abilities of the product: will there be a random function available? in my current trading bot, i actually use some randomness to place orders, in some cases.
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

One question about the abilities of the product: will there be a random function available? in my current trading bot, i actually use some randomness to place orders, in some cases.

Hello,

MVP is here: https://mvp.kryll.io  Smiley

About random function, it is one a the block we though about yes, you can come to our channel to talk about it with the devs (give your suggestions also) https://t.me/kryll_io

See you there !

All the best,
Paul
deepblue01

Activity: 812
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:58:31 PM

Hello,

About random function, it is one a the block we though about yes, you can come to our channel to talk about it with the devs (give your suggestions also) https://t.me/kryll_io

See you there !

All the best,
Paul
i am just wondering. in whitepaper the intial price of KRL token is 0,2USD. so what is the price of kryll token in ETH? how to calculated how many KRL token for 1 ETH  Huh

kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

Hello,

See you there !

All the best,
Paul
i am just wondering. in whitepaper the intial price of KRL token is 0,2USD. so what is the price of kryll token in ETH? how to calculated how many KRL token for 1 ETH  Huh

Hi,

Thanks for asking, you have a real-time KRL calculator in your buy page admin : https://sale.kryll.io/buy

So as by the time I4m answering you it is 1917.53 KRL for 1 ETH Smiley

All the best,
Paul
tipar

Activity: 170
Merit: 5

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:41:00 PM

I see this project is good enough for more advanced development in digital world. for that I pray this this project can develop well.

▰ IGT - CRYPTO EXCHANGE ▰
▰▰▰ IN GOOD TRADERS COMPANY ▰▰▰
https://igt-crypto.io/en/
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

More than 16 000 000 tekens sold? Not bad result...I wish team sold all tokens.
this is quite a lot of tokens are also sold, hopefully, will increase more for his sales.success is always the project ini.tim in there must be more spirit in the promotion of its sales success.
Well done! You have already shown us a good result! I congratulate you on the fact that your sale is so successful
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

At first I did not think that they could achieve such results, but now I see how well things are going! This idea will be useful for me
bazzz

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

I thought when extended the ICO, then Krill could collect more money. But in fact, recently the counter of the sold tokens almost does not change
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:34:38 PM

Hello all!

You asked for it! Kryll MVP Strategies editor is coming soon!
Create / Edit / Save your own strategies 🔥

Enter the future of #cryptotrading ⚡️with Kryll !

All the best,
Paul
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:22:38 AM

I thought when extended the ICO, then Krill could collect more money. But in fact, recently the counter of the sold tokens almost does not change

This isn't just happening on this project alone because it looks like a lot of projects are extending their token sale but have no changes whatsoever.

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

At first I did not think that they could achieve such results, but now I see how well things are going! This idea will be useful for me

This problem only comes at the time that the project will do but I think this project will be successful later in the day.
LabotFerarri

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

Good day. The platform is interesting, I really like it. Does anyone know if it will be specialized in servicing commercial transactions or working with individual traders?
deepblue01

Activity: 812
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 01:49:17 PM

Hello,

MVP is here: https://mvp.kryll.io  Smiley

See you there !

All the best,
Paul
i am just wondering. in whitepaper the intial price of KRL token is 0,2USD. so what is the price of kryll token in ETH? how to calculated how many KRL token for 1 ETH  Huh

Hi,

Thanks for asking, you have a real-time KRL calculator in your buy page admin : https://sale.kryll.io/buy

So as by the time I4m answering you it is 1917.53 KRL for 1 ETH Smiley

All the best,
Paul

thanks
so that KRL calculator output will change at anytime right?
depending on the price in that time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: