Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:16:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥  (Read 36277 times)
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:25:00 AM

We are waiting for the distribution of tokens and a good price on the market. Now for growth is a very good time, and I believe in the success of this project

People who participated in this seem to be very much looking forward to the success of this project. We should see the development of this.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:03:03 AM

Is there any article on the completion of the token sale and details of how many tokens got sold.?

Also what about unsold tokens.? will they be burnt or just used on the platform.?

Hello,

Sale completion:
https://medium.com/@kryll_io/kryll-io-a-token-sale-full-of-achievements-1271fa4e91c1

All you need is here: https://t.me/kryllnews

All the best,
Paul

Thank you for that. Got to know about many things and also checked out MVP, looking great I must say. Any news on listing or not able to disclose it yet.?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 377
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

Dear Kryll community, we have a very good news for you.

🚨 KRL token distribution has started !!! 🚨

✅ Contributors who have passed KYC and set an ETH address (ERC20) can now claim their KRL tokens. Go to your Kryll.io dashboard (https://sale.kryll.io).
❌ Don’t use an ETH wallet from an exchange!

ℹ️ Claim guide : https://medium.com/@kryll_io/kryll-token-krl-distribution-guide-a489e5c41cac
💡 How to add KRL token to MyEtherWallet, Metamask and Mist : https://medium.com/@kryll_io/how-to-add-krl-token-to-myetherwallet-metamask-and-mist-e87686652400

🇫🇷 Guide de distribution des tokens Kryll (KRL) : https://medium.com/@kryll_io/guide-de-distribution-des-tokens-kryll-krl-835cce7ab7e2
🇪🇸 Token Kryll (KRL) guía de Distribución :  https://medium.com/@kryll_io/token-kryll-krl-gu%C3%ADa-de-distribuci%C3%B3n-36bd6588d4a7

All the best,

Kryll team
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:24:38 AM

We are waiting for the distribution of tokens and a good price on the market. Now for growth is a very good time, and I believe in the success of this project

People who participated in this seem to be very much looking forward to the success of this project. We should see the development of this.
Certainly, all the people who join in this project certainly expecting something best, hopefully his later distribution may run smoothly and all the participants obtained satisfactory results.
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:04:31 AM

Is there any article on the completion of the token sale and details of how many tokens got sold.?

Also what about unsold tokens.? will they be burnt or just used on the platform.?

Hello,

Sale completion:
https://medium.com/@kryll_io/kryll-io-a-token-sale-full-of-achievements-1271fa4e91c1

All you need is here: https://t.me/kryllnews

All the best,
Paul

Thank you for that. Got to know about many things and also checked out MVP, looking great I must say. Any news on listing or not able to disclose it yet.?

Hello,

We are under NDA but be sure we do our best to get listed asap on your favorites exchanges as soon as possible.

All the best,
Paul
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:17:40 AM

🇫🇷 Bienvenue sur le groupe Telegram officiel francophone de Kryll.io, la plateforme de cryptotrading automatisée 🇫🇷

📣 Quelques conseils :

- N’utilisez PAS l’adresse Ethereum d’un échange pour claim vos tokens KRL (ils seront perdus) ❌
- Utilisez un mot de passe unique pour votre compte Kryll.io ⚠️
- Sécurisez votre compte avec l’authentification à double facteur (2FA) 💪
- Attention aux scammers, aucun admin ne vous enverra de PM en premier ⛔️

https://t.me/kryll_fr
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:42:50 AM

Certainly, all the people who join in this project certainly expecting something best, hopefully his later distribution may run smoothly and all the participants obtained satisfactory results.
I myself also hope the best for this project, we pray that all may run smoothly and distribution will also be satisfactory results for participants who join. and hopefully later token enter the market with a high price. now be patient and pray the best.
gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

I myself also hope the best for this project, we pray that all may run smoothly and distribution will also be satisfactory results for participants who join. and hopefully later token enter the market with a high price. now be patient and pray the best.
Guys, I think that everything will be fine.
We are all worried about the projects that we like, such as KRYLL, and whose functionality we want to use. I think that the team demonstrates itself well at this stage. And we can expect good results.
astreell5

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

✅ Contributors who have passed KYC and set an ETH address (ERC20) can now claim their KRL tokens.

All the best,

Kryll team

Bounty participants need KYC?
thx.

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   : August 23rd - September 23rd
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:08:23 AM

Watch on the kryll teaser video, I think that is a breakthrough vision, the automated trading platform is what we need. we can still maintain our body health, while we have a 24/7 automated platform for trading, this is a great project!
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:19:51 AM

We are all worried about the projects that we like, such as KRYLL, and whose functionality we want to use. I think that the team demonstrates itself well at this stage. And we can expect good results.
We just wait until the results are distributed with so we can get to know how the results we get whether it expectations or not.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
nurysan

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:05:36 AM

We just wait until the results are distributed with so we can get to know how the results we get whether it expectations or not.
we as a bounty hunter should have a lot of patience in waiting for the results of distribution, we all certainly hope the best and believe with the team that they will not disappoint for all its.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:37:10 AM

we as a bounty hunter should have a lot of patience in waiting for the results of distribution, we all certainly hope the best and believe with the team that they will not disappoint for all its.
Hopefully, the distribution process run faster and smoothly so that participants can feel complacent towards this project. I'm sure the team Kryll will provide the best to our participants who have helped facilitate the projects.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

Hopefully, the distribution process run faster and smoothly so that participants can feel complacent towards this project. I'm sure the team Kryll will provide the best to our participants who have helped facilitate the projects.
We pray for the best, we wish all the participants to join in this project was able to obtain satisfactory results, according to the hard work that they did during this time.
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

And is there information when the token is listed on exchange? It is very interesting to see at what price will start trading
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

And is there information when the token is listed on exchange? It is very interesting to see at what price will start trading

hello,

We are talking with some exchanges, as we are under DNA we can't talk more about this actually, stay tuned .

All the best,
Paul
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:59:12 AM

The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so I think it is a benefit for all of these token holders to make a sale or hold it.
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:26:12 AM

I can't access bounty spreadsheet anymore. Has bounty tokens distribution been scheduled?

I see people keep posting new bounty reports in kryll's bounty topic.... why is that? Isn't bounty campaign ended?

Thanks.
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

I can't access bounty spreadsheet anymore. Has bounty tokens distribution been scheduled?

I see people keep posting new bounty reports in kryll's bounty topic.... why is that? Isn't bounty campaign ended?

Thanks.

Hello,

You can ask you bounty questions here: https://t.me/kyrllbounty

All the best,
Paul
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:58:48 AM

Thanks.

Hello,

You can ask you bounty questions here: https://t.me/kyrllbounty

All the best,
Paul

I have joined their telegram group but I am not getting the latest updates on spreadsheets. it looks like they have not done it yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: