Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:39:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥  (Read 36257 times)
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

I think this is great news. Despite the transfers, for the bounty company, I think it will be an excellent service. And I'll look forward to the development with impatience.

Hi,

Sorry for delay about bounty, will be done in the week.

Kind Regards,
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:18:19 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 04:05:54 PM by kryll

🔥 It's been quite a while since we updated you guys on Kryll

The team worked hard to provide you with a huge editor update that you'll discover in the Funders Edition (Alpha). In the coming days we will share more of what we've been up to 😎

1st part : Edit/Backtest merging

kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:31:32 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 03:41:59 PM by kryll

Hi all !

New feature in the editor that will be released with the Funders Edition (Alpha this summer)

Kryll Editor Upgrade - Reordering feature 🗄 🔥

A strategy can contain dozens of blocks. Order your strategy blocks in a snap, bring more clarity to your flow at a glance, say goodbye to ugly strategy flows thanks to this powerful feature.

eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:42:52 PM

I think this is great news. Despite the transfers, for the bounty company, I think it will be an excellent service. And I'll look forward to the development with impatience.

Hi,

Kind Regards,

Although it is delayed we will wait, because we are in the position of having no other obvious option. I sincerely wish you success to all real crypto projects.

Good luck!
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:15:32 AM

Hey, devs.
Looks very good! Clear-cut design, interesting design!

Hello,

thank you for your warm words, crafted with love  Wink

All the best,
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:20:18 AM

We will have the opportunity to exchange strategies with other traders (sell their strategies or acquire others'). This also allows you to create a passive income - traders will receive a percentage of profit for the use of their strategies
KristenDom

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

I've written a request in telegram, waiting for your answer.
Interesting idea, outstanding approach, sentient approach.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

Kryll is listed on CoinRanker. Check it out: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/kryll

Whether I see kryll at rank 1276 or I am wrong to think about it. I'm a little less understanding

What happens, whether the payment is still not done because I have not seen everyone happy because it has not received their tokens.

In the bounty telegram group tge manager said its 3 to 4days before tge payment done the final spreadsheet are in the kryll team hoping the payment for bounty hunter will start distribution  because its been a month since the campaign end.

I'm waiting for the payment to occur until now but they do not discuss anymore about the payment in telegram group.
are we talking about bounty rewards?
As soon as we have already talked about the bounty, let's ask my question.
Why the reward turned out to be very, very small. For social networks I will have to get 66 tokens (~ $ 5). It's funny, after all. For the airdrops there is more poured. I'm not complaining, you do not think. Just wondering why this happened?

Indeed, until now still awaiting the distribution, how to get must be accepted because the sale is not up to the hardcap, so thankful it is better, hoping that the distribution is done immediately.

No further update from the company and why they are delaying the distribution, i think almost they are very close to hard cap but after raising till now there is no update from the company if they keep on delaying people will definitely think in a different way.
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:20:41 AM

Hi,

Kind Regards,

Although it is delayed we will wait, because we are in the position of having no other obvious option. I sincerely wish you success to all real crypto projects.

Good luck!

Hello,

thanks, Bounty is released actually, check the bounty telegram https://t.me/kyrllbounty channel for informations, we will add an answer on the bounty thread also.

Thank you all !

kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

Hello all,

🦐 #Kryll Editor Upgrade part 3 : Strategy group moving feature 🛠

This feature will allow you to move every Kryll strategy's blocks at once.

All the best,

Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:51:06 PM

Kryll is listed on CoinRanker. Check it out: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/kryll

Whether I see kryll at rank 1276 or I am wrong to think about it. I'm a little less understanding

What happens, whether the payment is still not done because I have not seen everyone happy because it has not received their tokens.

In the bounty telegram group tge manager said its 3 to 4days before tge payment done the final spreadsheet are in the kryll team hoping the payment for bounty hunter will start distribution  because its been a month since the campaign end.

I'm waiting for the payment to occur until now but they do not discuss anymore about the payment in telegram group.
Why the reward turned out to be very, very small. For social networks I will have to get 66 tokens (~ $ 5). It's funny, after all. For the airdrops there is more poured. I'm not complaining, you do not think. Just wondering why this happened?
It is likely that this could happen because of the large number of participants. Recently, this occupation increases popularity, but the pool for players remains the same.

I think it happened because they didn't reach hardcap until recently and therefore they have a token price that is not that great.
their twitter updates"  Bounty participants will receive their $KRL tokens next week. Thanks for your patience
"let's wait patiently

This week is almost over but I do not see any payment they will do but we should be more patient to wait for it.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:58:49 PM

It is likely that this could happen because of the large number of participants. Recently, this occupation increases popularity, but the pool for players remains the same.

I think it happened because they didn't reach hardcap until recently and therefore they have a token price that is not that great.
their twitter updates"  Bounty participants will receive their $KRL tokens next week. Thanks for your patience
"let's wait patiently

This week is almost over but I do not see any payment they will do but we should be more patient to wait for it.
I have not yet received Kryll tokens yet but if the bounty manager has announced they will distribute, then I expect. Thank you very much. Good luck!
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:13:06 AM

It seems like everyone has received a token from this project but I think all bounty participants receive very few tokens from their estimates and the token price is decreasing.

kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:48:42 AM

"let's wait patiently

Hello,

thanks, Bounty is released actually, check the bounty telegram https://t.me/kyrllbounty channel for informations, we will add an answer on the bounty thread also.

Thank you all !
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

"let's wait patiently

I have not yet received Kryll tokens yet but if the bounty manager has announced they will distribute, then I expect. Thank you very much. Good luck!

hello,

Thanks to you!
Do not hesitate to follow Kryll project, you'll need it someday for sure: https://t.me/kryllnews

All the best,
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:41:27 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 06:01:14 PM by kryll

Hello All,

Another news in the Kryll Platform.

🦐 #Kryll Editor Upgrade part 4 :

Beautify your flow like a snap.
Your composition is messy, you can no longer see clearly, you need to reorganize all this quickly? The new Kryll editor will be the key! 🔑

eprocent

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

"let's wait patiently

hello,

Thanks to you!
Do not hesitate to follow Kryll project, you'll need it someday for sure: https://t.me/kryllnews

All the best,

Thanks for your invitation, but in this time dont have suficient interes to be part in Kryll. As a bounty supporter of Kryll I lost my time, the rewards being insignificant. Anyway, I will wish you all involved good luck.
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:45:13 AM

I still didn't receive kryll tokens for facebook bounty campaign.... even in it was told that it had to be distributed in 24h.

Ethereum gas price safe low is still 1. Is there any problem?
eprocent

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:02:39 AM

I still didn't receive kryll tokens for facebook bounty campaign.... even in it was told that it had to be distributed in 24h.

Ethereum gas price safe low is still 1. Is there any problem?

Hello @Cent21. I was part of as a supporter in the Kryll twitter campaign and I received the bounty reward about 24 hours ago. I think they will pay for all. Good luck!
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:14:30 AM

"let's wait patiently

hello,

Thanks to you!

All the best,

Whether the bounty payments has been released or still, it is in the process. Already you took very long time for releasing the bounty and whether you are distributing this week or next week?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: