Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin safe for trading?  (Read 1548 times)
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:43:05 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
I have 0.05 btc in coinbase
I want to trade and earn extra btc
so guys suggest me which marke and which coin I buy for trading
Thanks
There is no coin safe for trading.Because we know crypto market is always fluctuating.And always risk involved.Yet we do this.Because risk is a part of life.Some coin have to something safe for trading I think.For example Waves,ETH,DCT,ETC,LTC or some.Do keep doing your trade.

Risk is involve in our life but more than that, risk need to be taken to give us opportunity to gain a lot of money.
Financial freedom is people goal in this trading so thats why we are not fear to take the risk.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:11:25 AM

I will rather than mention coins to you rather recommend that you look out for very low supply coins with solid projects and solid teams to invest in.That's by far the best way to invest such an amount of money now to me.And go to exchanges with high liquidities such as binance,okex,huobi etc

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:12:06 AM

I will rather than mention coins to you rather recommend that you look out for very low supply coins with solid projects and solid teams to invest in.That's by far the best way to invest such an amount of money now to me.And go to exchanges with high liquidities such as binance,okex,huobi etc

Well, at this moment having a very low value of selling on coinmarketcap were almost red colors you see in each value. I can say that there is no safest trading or exchange site that can make your .05 btc will earned a little bit in a market because most of coin now is partially down iy's value.
The_White_RabbitBTC

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:01:52 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

Well if you what something safe and reliable you should try looking into coins that have a large adoption and a potential to grow, which is not dependent on the out side factors or FUD. Tokens like lympo.io it has been in the green since it's launch and it gets better. They just announced that they will be giving companies shares to their token holders, great is that!? https://cryptonews.com/news/lithuanian-startup-kicks-off-new-coin-model-mulls-ipo-1438.htm
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:36:17 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
There is no such thing as safe when you trade all the coins will go up and down if you are going to trade it for short time only. What you need to do is spot which coin will go up based on TA or FA this part is hard but if you know how to read chart then you can spot it.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:50:56 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
Once you engage in trading there is no assurance for safety of your investment much more in crypto where in price action in trading is very volatile ad you can see even ntc is not safe from price fall how much more for other coins. your success of earning in trading depends on the entry price you get in and the cons you choose pick those  in the top 20 coins since it has very active volume

gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

according to my personal coin is currently safe for trading is coin XEM, ENG but not always coin is safe for trading then you should also look for a good coin that has a very high trading volume.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:23:09 PM

The safest coin for trading is bitcoins because they are known very well in this industry and through their credible ability and have a good quality of service they are trustworthy enough to gain lots of investors.
v0rtecxz

Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:47:01 PM

I am sure you know with the risks that exist in trading, you should be able to make the best move to be able to benefit from the trade you will do, but before you run it, you should learn it first, do not jump into the trade without knowledge enough, do some experiments with small capital so you can know the movement of the coins you want to trade, i think eth and ltc are pretty good but it all depends on your judgment
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:15:26 PM

I am sure you know with the risks that exist in trading, you should be able to make the best move to be able to benefit from the trade you will do, but before you run it, you should learn it first, do not jump into the trade without knowledge enough, do some experiments with small capital so you can know the movement of the coins you want to trade, i think eth and ltc are pretty good but it all depends on your judgment
True this is the thing that for some other people cant understand that they must have the knowledge that this could be their weapon in this battle so we should and we must learn everything.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
Remember, friend, you're the only one who can make that decision. I would sincerely not recommend to listen to someone, otherwise you can fall under the influence of artificial pump.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:55:55 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
Remember, friend, you're the only one who can make that decision. I would sincerely not recommend to listen to someone, otherwise you can fall under the influence of artificial pump.
Even not falling into artificial pump but also he would really make bad decision on choosing up a coin and Either I wont really make any recommendations because he do talk about a coin which is safe for trading which it doesnt really exist at all. When we do talk about trading it always involve with volatility which means risk factor is there since anytime you can lose up money when you do made a wrong move and as a trader or investor you should always be prepare on that one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
I agree that the safest coin at the moment is usdt, you can see that usdt does not change much when the market fluctuates, so to be able to trade successfully you should choose usdt the intermediary and a place to hide safe when the market occurs storms. I believe that the market is in crisis so you need to have a specific plan.
liivii

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:19:37 AM

There's no safest coin in the market because all things here in trading are risk and if you have no knowledge on the coin you want to buy because you just listen to someone who you don't know the result will be losses. So if I were you, I'm the one who will discover it by simply analyzing the crypto market right now and what coins best to you because your the one who will make the decision and I don't want you to regret it. Make yourself busy by searching coins in the market and I know there's a lot of profitable coins out there waiting for you to discover them.
elimi

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:01:58 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

With the existing capital, I think select a coin with a low price (like Doge) because you will get more coins and if there is a price increase that is not too high you can sell it and you will get a big profit.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:27:48 AM

coin safe for trading : eth and btc,when you trade it is difficult to perdict the market,everone always want the market growup to earrn prrofit but if the market go down and you still stuck with the market,with coin eth,btc you don't worry because btc and eth will grow up again but altcoin,we don't know it can grow up or go down and down and never grow up again so the coin safe is eth and btc
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:51:25 PM

coin safe for trading : eth and btc,when you trade it is difficult to perdict the market,everone always want the market growup to earrn prrofit but if the market go down and you still stuck with the market,with coin eth,btc you don't worry because btc and eth will grow up again but altcoin,we don't know it can grow up or go down and down and never grow up again so the coin safe is eth and btc
There are hundreds other coins as well but the most efficient and results oriented coin is bitcoins. No doubt in it. We have seen so many people who became rich with this coin. They never even thought of such huge success and then just because of bitcoins they have got so big money. So yeah bitcoins are best for investment purposes and one can get biggest yielding from this.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:28:03 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
In crypto world you cannot say that your always safe because we all know that this is risky type of investment it's up to you how strategy will we do when  it comes to trading and to our investment..

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

I would recommend you to have a look at top 10 coins because they are more safely. I am holding ETH and I like this coin it seems me that I understand this coin so you may also invest in ETH if you want.
Eva_me

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:49:37 PM

I do not think that crypto currency and safe can be combined into one sentence  Smiley. Crypto currency is not safe. Yes there are coins that are not volotile as others, there are also coins, which after a fall are well restored. But at different times these coins behave differently. In my opinion, if you want to make quick money, then you need to go to another sphere. In order to earn here, you need knowledge and understanding of the market's mood. Well, if you just want to multiply your investments, then leave the bitcoin and do not touch it until the price for it becomes that for which you will be ready to sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: