Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin safe for trading?  (Read 1552 times)
biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:50:07 AM

There is no 'safe' one for trading, all have its risk. So know what you are actually doing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:27:24 AM

Bitcoin is still the safest coin to invest. Its the pioneer, the major coin and the most popular of them all thats why i trust it enough for my investment. Next one is the ETH although it drops a little bit this past month , still the next safest one to put your money to. All coins are too risky, its just a matter of strategy and knowledge.

I think the value of the coin is not needed for trading but how the value of the coins goes up is the matter in trading so choose the best developing coins for the trading that is the best way .
Exactly and bitcoin is the only coin rat fulfils this criteria. it is not like if am one of those who got excited when it touched 20k dollars rather I have been observing digital market for years now. There were times when BTC was hit really hard and many people (even bitcoiners) were of the opinion that it would die. But here it is, better than ever. Other than this, it is the most fluctuating coin and powerful too, best for trading.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

Of course the big 3 of mine - ETH, BTC, NEO. As of now i am currently monitoring the growth of NEO. I believe NEO will get my satisfaction within my timeframe.
As far as I can understand, the coins best for trading are Bitcoin, ETH and NEO. All these coins have been had a price stability never seen before. The expected future return in case of Bitcoin and Eth is higher than in case of NEO but at least trading in NEO is better than trading in ripple. Furthermore, besides Bitcoin and ETH, NEO is attracting investors as well and imparts its part in the diversification of assets with low risk.
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:20:10 AM

Everything depends on BTC nowadays.. Every his movement are followed by all altcoins.. And Bitcoin is a very manipulating coin
If to choose about the safest i would say these are coins with the biggest market capitalisation as ETH NEO EOS
But again... market now is such unpredictable
Good luck!

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

In my opinion, coins with potential to increase their value are the safest in the crypto world because it has proven their worth to others which encourage other people to invest on it just like in bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and xrp.
In the coins you give me the most is eth, I still buy and hold ETH when their prices drop. Although they are not rising at the moment, I think in the future it is possible that by the end of 2018 ETH prices will rise sharply. It's a good time for us to make a profit.
You can’t just say this is the best coin in the world right now. That is only bitcoins and nothing can defeat them. They have made such enormous and fantastic living on international charts that now everyone is just asking and discussion about them. But yes, we can’t just ignore eth. They have made such good performance amongst altcoin family and this is rely amazing to see.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:34:50 AM

In my opinion, coins with potential to increase their value are the safest in the crypto world because it has proven their worth to others which encourage other people to invest on it just like in bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and xrp.
In the coins you give me the most is eth, I still buy and hold ETH when their prices drop. Although they are not rising at the moment, I think in the future it is possible that by the end of 2018 ETH prices will rise sharply. It's a good time for us to make a profit.
You can’t just say this is the best coin in the world right now. That is only bitcoins and nothing can defeat them. They have made such enormous and fantastic living on international charts that now everyone is just asking and discussion about them. But yes, we can’t just ignore eth. They have made such good performance amongst altcoin family and this is rely amazing to see.
the only very good coin is made in investment, and of course it always competes with bitcoin is eth. I agree if eth is selected to be a safe investment. well, besides, the price is also getting better and better. I'm sure the development will continue to be done.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:48:00 AM

Yes If you are looking for the minimum stable coin, try wave, Neo-Eth-qtum, and stratis and Eos is also good for long term. All other coins show pumps and disposal without a strong support level generally based on the price of hype. Always invest coins that are actually used and teams work hard to complete the timeline. You understand how it works. compared to others.
yesss

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
I have 0.05 btc in coinbase
I want to trade and earn extra btc
so guys suggest me which marke and which coin I buy for trading
Thanks
I believe that the safe coin you can trade at this time is only bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are falling sharply and can be seen that the market is fluctuating continuously. I believe that the market is suffering a lot from the price of bitcoin, so you should trade bitcoin to minimize the risk and maximize profits.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:33:28 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
I believe that TRON is the best choice to trade and invest in at the moment, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, so to trade You should always observe bitcoin prices. TRX has a lot of good news at the end of the year and I believe the TRX price will pump very well.
neschadim

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:35:13 AM

It does not matter what altcoin you choose to buy. In the future, everything will depend on the theory of probability.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

Top most coins in the world are very good for top crypto currency because there are many coin which don't have potential about the company and coins. So top most volume generated coin are good for safe trading the coins.
pillaishiv

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

Megacoinwealth.com helps to grow your invested money even i am the part of megacoinwealth you will get phenomenal returns.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

so many choices of coin if you want to trade, my suggestion you choose coin which have many in trading in exchange, you can see website to know coin is good or not

Yes, today, you can choose at least 1600 coins. LOL. Of course, the safest way here is to get the most stable, well-known cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Bitcoin, DASH, and NEO. However, Gladius and Credits are also good.
FiveReels

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
All coins are unpredictable, They are all risky to invest because they are highly volatile, I can't provide you a coin suitable to invest because based on historical performance crypto's are mean to fluctuate.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

no "safe" words in trade. all coins have a risk when you trade it. just try to make a smaller percentage of risk, with not be greedy maybe. Pro traders will only risk a small percentage of their capital as trading is very risky and you can easily lose everything you put in.
DjTremor

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

so many choices of coin if you want to trade, my suggestion you choose coin which have many in trading in exchange, you can see website to know coin is good or not

Yes, today, you can choose at least 1600 coins. LOL. Of course, the safest way here is to get the most stable, well-known cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Bitcoin, DASH, and NEO. However, Gladius and Credits are also good.

Most safe ones are LTC, BTC, ETH and NEM on the exchange platforms. The rest are not that safe. For example, ripple is never safe for trading. It's always problematic with confusing supply.
yesss

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

In my opinion some coin that could be safe for trading is coin that has good fundamental and the volume is high like ETH, DASH, WAVES, LTC, NEO, XMR, NEM. Because if the price down from the price that you bought so still any posibility the price will going up later, just patient to wait for that.
I think that at the present time you should not trade altcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating and adjusting constantly, which has caused the price of altcoin is constantly falling. and not recovered. Therefore, at this time the risk is very high, you can lose money very well, I believe the bitcoin trade will be able to reduce the risk for you.
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

I think there is no safe coin  for trading. But there are stable and reliable coins. Such as - ETH, DASH, WAVES, LTC.
In my opinion, the risk is always present in the trading industry. You have to wait patiently.
That's right, but in the concept of being safe, I say that none of them are really and for certain safe. It's because that's just how the market works. There are so many changes happening that it can insight a number of negative scenarios that may affect the market for the worse together with its assets. You have to embrace the fact that it will be risky and can be a reason for your investments to go down the drain
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly changing and difficult to predict, so I think that at this time you should trade bitcoin is safe and less risky. Although the price of bitcoin increases or decreases greatly affect the psychology of investment in altcoin. That would include pump and dump coins that do not have any working product at all
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

There are lots of coins in the market but you can try Ripple and Liza for trading. These are growing currencies and the market cap is increasing day by day. It is upto you which one you choose. I am not agree with you as now a day Neo is not that famous and it is not on demand but as time passing in market bitcoin is taking high place and people are showing trust for it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: