Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin safe for trading?  (Read 1548 times)
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

I consider coins that have much volume on exchange as good and safe for trading. I think Ether,bitcoin and ripple are good coins to trade with.
but nevertheless, even among these coins, I would have put forward only the etherium, because it has much more prospects and less risk for the investor. But for today, the excitement around Bitcoin is only because this coin can give a huge income in the future for those who invest in Bitcoin now.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

I consider coins that have much volume on exchange as good and safe for trading. I think Ether,bitcoin and ripple are good coins to trade with.
Still, the only way you can actually be safe is to find ways to be safe and that is where seeking for knowledge comes first.
It is not something easy when trading as you will need to be making some crazy decisions and very fast ones as well.
Strategy on how to trade safely is what is necessary, as you will always need to know when to buy any coin, sell the coin or stop loss just in case. As long as one can do all these, it is going to be easy trading anything.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

Personally for long-term investment I prefer IOTA, Bitcooin cash, Cardano, Tron, Stratis, OmiseGO, Sia coin, ICON and Zcash. 80 precent of my portfolio are long-term investments. But 35 percent invested in bitcoin and another 20 precent in ethereum.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

All crypto has high volatility so no one coin safe for trading, only by management of risk and good trading strategy you can reduce the risk.  My suggestion if you want to trade that your BTC with altcoin for the better doing short trading because the price of BTC long time already on consolidate and any times can be soar, you have to focus to analysis both price, altcoin and Bitcoin price so you can make money from both and to avoid bigger loss you have to cut loss your open potition when BTC price soar.
And with that high volatility, the safest way is not to consider cryptocurrency that is safe for trading, but to consider knowledge and strategy that is safe enough for you. Personally for me, I have always loved the idea of blending with the trend and not forgetting my stop loss in any situation at all. You cannot always have it all when it comes to trading but with great knowledge, making decisions can actually be easy and make it safe.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

non of crypto coins are safe to trade. because trading in crypto market is extremely risky. to reduce risk you should focus on top #25 altcoins at coinmarketcap because their trading volume is higher and hard to manipulate.
ritikasimi

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:52:00 PM

you can buy some undervalued coin such as trx,cvc,dgb,fun,etn,onion etc
these coins can give you good profit
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:07:53 PM

its common question and your ans is bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, litecoin, bitcoincash etc, cause they can easily get their position back. bitcoin is one of them, bitcoin is the best and safest coin ever.
Being a trader, the very first thing which you need to do is to study the behavior of all the coins which you think are good for trading and then you need to make the best possible choice out of all those coins which can help you in making more money. In my opinion, it is better to go for either ETH or ripple for the sake of day trading as it can help you in making some good earning and are being used by most of the traders too.
sheriff7

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

There is no safe coin. If you need safe, then go play in the sandbox (although this is also not safe Grin). You came to the aggressive, speculative and volotile market. You must be ready for this. There are no safe coins and strategies. Everyone decides how to trade him. Even if someone advises you, it does not mean that you will safe in this coin. Train yourself and you will find something that will suit you.

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄███████████████████▄▄        █
          ▄████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀████████    ██
        ▄█████▀▀                 ▀▀█████████
      ▄████▀                         ██████
     ████                     ▄▄▄██████████
    ████               ▄▄▄▄██████████████████
   ████            ▄▄██████████████▀▀▀ ▄█ ████
  ████          ▄█████████████▀▀ ▄▄▄████   ████
 ▐███         ▄███████████▀▀ ▄▄████████    ████▌
 ████        █████████▀▀ ▄▄███████████▀     ████
 ███▌       ███████▀ ▄▄██████████████▀      ▐███
 ███▌      ██████▀ ▄██████████████▀▀        ▐███
 ████     █████▀   █▀▀                      ████
 ▐███     ████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀         ████▌
  ████   ████  ████████████████▀           ████
   ████  ███  █▀▀                         ████
    ████ ███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀            ████
     ████ █  █████████████▀            █████▀
      █████  █▀▀                     ▄████▀
       ▀█████▄▄▄                ▄▄▄█████▀
         ▀████████▄▄▄      ▄▄▄████████▀
            ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Egretia
  World's 1st HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform 
       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Public Sale Starts on May 26 2018!
   [ ANN THREAD ]

TELEGRAM           ● TWITTER
              ● FACEBOOK           ● LINKEDIN
REDDIT           ● BOUNTY THREAD
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:22:26 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
I have 0.05 btc in coinbase
I want to trade and earn extra btc
so guys suggest me which marke and which coin I buy for trading
Thanks
You can clearly see that one thing is that the market in the past few days has been very volatile and there is no specific trend, so I think that at the moment you should trade bitcoin. Bitcoin prices in recent days are fluctuating in a very large range and are constantly adjusting, so trading bitcoin is very safe.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:46:50 PM

To consider a coin to be safe the most important thing is the initial price you invest and that is the most important thing, always make sure that you invest when the market is down be it any top coin in the market, then you can say that it is a safe coin to trade, many people who are new in the market made a mistake by investing when the price was at an all time high and when the market crashed they were stuck.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

Try to start to learn for themselves projects. Because if you listen to everyone on the forum, I think that soon you will lose all your money.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:20:32 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
I have 0.05 btc in coinbase
I want to trade and earn extra btc
so guys suggest me which marke and which coin I buy for trading
Thanks
I believe that bitcoin is the safest choice at the moment, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and that has caused the market is suffering a crisis when many stocks are beginning to fall. Therefore, at this time the most secure bitcoin trade, you only need good technical analysis and incorporate information from which a particular commercial plan is issued.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:22:25 AM

Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, monero, zcash and most of top 20 listed altcoin in coinmarketcap are all safe for trading and you could also make a fortune from  these coin.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

Cryptocurrency is a very risky investment, but no risk no gain. As it is one of the most profitable, so the risk is worth taking. You can hold 50 percent of your bitcoin and the rest of the 50 percent you can invest in more established altcoins. There are a few of them which has a very high potential.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, monero, zcash and most of top 20 listed altcoin in coinmarketcap are all safe for trading and you could also make a fortune from  these coin.
well, coins that have long been used as you mentioned would be safe to make in trading tools, or investments. especially the bitcoin and eth that have gained great trust from some countries.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

In this online market to money coin is safe for trading. If you want to start trading so you can use bittrex platform because it is a very popular in this world you can check it review via Google. Now I am just suggest some safer coin that you can buy now, ripple coin, ethereum, nem , DTC ,BCH and Bitcoin because this is the top coin in this online industry so it is very safe for your trading hope you understand, thank you for your valuable question.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:02:15 PM

unfortunately there is no safe place to trade in crypto, I think all have risks. but if you trade right and can control your patience and emotions I am sure you will be able to avoid the risk of loss.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

well, coins that have long been used as you mentioned would be safe to make in trading tools, or investments. especially the bitcoin and eth that have gained great trust from some countries.
Well, investing and trading are totally two different things and in this sense with the OP asking which coin to be trading is way above what he should be asking. If he is asking that based on the one that would make trading easy for him, then he is not ready to start trading, because without knowledge, he is still going to be screwed anyway. Nevertheless, if he is asking based on the fact that he does not want to trade shit coins, then that is a good way to go.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

In my opinion, coins with potential to increase their value are the safest in the crypto world because it has proven their worth to others which encourage other people to invest on it just like in bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and xrp.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:05:55 PM

You can buy iost token from that price. If you notice the trends, its price varies by almost 100 Satoshis on any given day. So, if you're able to take advantage of any dip, you'd make enough money for the day, and if you are fortunate enough to make use of such dips on daily basis, then you will earn thousands of dollars every month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: