Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin safe for trading?  (Read 1546 times)
Sohelrana1122 (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
I have 0.05 btc in coinbase
I want to trade and earn extra btc
so guys suggest me which marke and which coin I buy for trading
Thanks
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:43:25 PM

there're no 'safe' place for you whenever you're entering the cryptoland.
because everything can be happen with it,
it's because of the project lack an attention from people or regulation or even because of the exchange itself.
i think,
it would be better for you to keep your Bitcoin until you understand how it works.
compared to other,
Bitcoin is much more 'stable' and 'reliable'

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
There is no coin safe for trading.Because we know crypto market is always fluctuating.And always risk involved.Yet we do this.Because risk is a part of life.Some coin have to something safe for trading I think.For example Waves,ETH,DCT,ETC,LTC or some.Do keep doing your trade.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:41:36 AM

In my opinion some coin that could be safe for trading is coin that has good fundamental and the volume is high like ETH, DASH, WAVES, LTC, NEO, XMR, NEM. Because if the price down from the price that you bought so still any posibility the price will going up later, just patient to wait for that.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:13:26 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
Well the amount of 0.05 bitcoin is a little to be traded on the coinbase, it will be more good for trading alternative coins on bittrex, binance or other exchangers, you can trade ripple, IOTA, ada coin on binance or bittrex, you also can trade ethereum on coinbase with the money and remember there are no coins safe for trading all of the digital coins are high risk in mean fluctuating in the price. But ethereum is good choice for trading although the price goes down, it will be back again.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:01:13 AM

In my opinion some coin that could be safe for trading is coin that has good fundamental and the volume is high like ETH, DASH, WAVES, LTC, NEO, XMR, NEM. Because if the price down from the price that you bought so still any posibility the price will going up later, just patient to wait for that.

Your list is quite good and most of them I'm having already. But OP got only 0.05 BTC to invest so I think it is good to put only in two coins instead of so many coins. I think NEO and ETH may be a good option to try. This is just my suggestion but OP needs to study the coins and make a final decision which to invest or just hold BTC, in the long run, it will give a good profit.
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:42:58 AM

be careful, if you are a dumbass and you do not even know how to trade, you are going to lose all those 0.05 BTC just by doing bullshit. No offense, but with that amount of money you can not do anything, and specially if you are trading.
I want to trade and earn extra btc so guys suggest me which marke and which coin I buy for trading
Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:48:16 AM

be careful, if you are a dumbass and you do not even know how to trade, you are going to lose all those 0.05 BTC just by doing bullshit. No offense, but with that amount of money you can not do anything, and specially if you are trading.
I want to trade and earn extra btc so guys suggest me which marke and which coin I buy for trading
Thanks

Make sure you read his post... You need to be a well seasoned trader and fully understand technical analysis before you trade, it also helps to have a certain amount to start with.  Pro traders will only risk a small percentage of their capital as trading is very risky and you can easily loose everything you put in.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:10:16 AM

There's no safe coin but there are stable and reliable coins where you can invest like Ethereum and LiteCoin this two coins are in the industry for a long time and as you can see their price are stable meaning it doesn't go very low and doesn't go very high but it keeps increasing and increasing little by little, this two coins are for long term investment meaning you need to hold the coin for a long time in order to earn. You can also search a good coins by yourself here are some of the things you need to do in order to figure out coins that has a potential:
  • Study the coins, background, team, etc.
  • Hype to the community
  • Stability of the coin
  • Concept of the coin

When it comes to trading cryptocurrency there's no such thing as safe for trading always keep in mind that in trading industry the risk is always present and you should know the risk you're going to face so if you're afraid to lose money or capital then don't go to trading. Remember to invest only what you can afford to lose.
Icey47

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:11:14 AM

Do keep in mind that trading is never safe no matter what coin you trade.. It's up to you to learn the patterns of that certain coin and always follow a strict cut loss plan.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:41:20 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
Lol goodluck in finding that. Even Bitcoin has problems about stability and here you are asking for help of for safe trading. Haha don't  be ridiculous it is always on risk if you are trading it's like gambling but has chance to win if you only have a good strategy or should i say experienced trader.
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:42:17 AM

NO coin is actually safe for trading, not even the big caps like Eth and especially BTC... Risks are involved but is relatively lesser the larger the market cap of the coin.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:16:59 AM

If you are looking for minimum stable coin then try waves,neo,qtum,eth and stratis and eos is also good for long term.all other coin show pumps and dump  without any solid backing the price generally based on hype price.always invest in coin which has actual use and team is working hard to complete their timeline.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:42:03 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

For trading, I suggest buy ETH and leave the others. Until now I only trade with eth and bitcoin for invest. Eth has significant price action and a good news history ( for speculation ). That's my personal opinion and until now, eth still give me income. Keep practice and let experience become your best teacher. For expert, any coin is profitable. Good luck to you.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

I will open up my discussion with the saying that, there is always risk involved into the trades because you can't really predict what is going to happen next. What you can do is, just minimise the odds of risk and increase the same on winning with proper studies and market surveys.

Well, to you get you started let me tell you that when you don't have nay experience you should always learn few points, viz., Never get panicked, Be patient about your trade, Holding always works!

Next thing you have to do is to choose the best coin in the market. Mostly new comers should work with the top 10 coins and apply above points, like holding and waiting for them to spike. Thats all about your trades. Rest you have to work along with the people around here and listen to suggestions but apply only those which you think are valid.
Raigeki.

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

I will recommend xem since its has many movements theses past few days... though this coin may be the answer to your portfolio for this coin is for long terms also .. already may partnerships... using its own nemblockchain.. please research more but i siuggets nem/xem.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

For trading, I suggest buy ETH and leave the others. Until now I only trade with eth and bitcoin for invest. Eth has significant price action and a good news history ( for speculation ). That's my personal opinion and until now, eth still give me income. Keep practice and let experience become your best teacher. For expert, any coin is profitable. Good luck to you.

Ethereum is well ahead of other major digital currencies such as Ripple and Litecoin, but even though its price has already appreciated significantly in the year 2017 there is still 10x or even 100x long term upside from its current levels as it has not come close to mainstream adoption yet but have possibly thousands of applications in development and they were focusing on making Eth more accessible and user friendly.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:00:25 AM

I can only advise you to use bittrex exchange because bittrex has a very high trading volume and also has tight security, and you will find many alt coins that can be traded there, you just choose which coin you think is good.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

Right now if you are going to invest 0.05 Bitcoin which equals to almost $600 then I would suggest you that you that you better go for trading altcoins where you can get some good undervalued demanding coins by which you can trade them and earn some good returns. In altcoins first, you need to select some well valued coins which are trading below $50 so that you can invest and hold them for your expected amount of returns. Make sure that you planned well and manage your money using the technical analysis and Money management techniques. According to me go for trading Siacoin, Waves, deep onion, Stratis, and ripple are some of the top and best trading altcoins for current market conditions.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
There is no such an altruarnivnoj coins in which it is possible to be so confident. Otherwise, everyone would have bought it. But I'm looking to increase my bitcoins with: Stratis, Synereo AMP, Waves, Expanse, Bit Bay, Aion, BNB, OMG

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: