Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin safe for trading?  (Read 1548 times)
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:32:51 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
I have 0.05 btc in coinbase
I want to trade and earn extra btc
so guys suggest me which marke and which coin I buy for trading
Thanks
Trading actually depends on market condition. People/Big investor buy an altcoin, then markets demand will high, then the price will go high.
Again he sold her coin, the market goes down.
So, it's very sensitive, Need more patience to get good profit from trading.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

There is no one coin which is safe for trading because trading is a risky activity. I would recommend you investing instead of trading because investing is more safe. For investing purposes now ETH looks quite well.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:00:01 PM

At least all the cryptocurrency on the first page of coinmarketcap is ok to trade with. If you are concern about liquidity and security, you can just trade bitcoic and ethereum.
Yes, due to their high volume, at least you would not want to be getting screwed most of the time in a market that can just get dumped pretty quickly. In a market where the volume is high, it makes getting out from a position easy and we tend not to see all those quick pumps and dumps like some shit coins. Nevertheless, this does not mean that someone without knowledge will still find these safe coins easy to trade, they are only safe because you can at least know you are not trading shit coins.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:45:50 PM

Mentioned amount is better to use in investment, becasue you can loose it in trading very fast if you have no experience. If you really want to try trading and to see how it works so you can try with any coin suggested in your topic (cause it will be anyway just in order to get experience in trading).
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:23:01 PM

Is better for you to sturdy the market trends your self and decide on which one to invest your money than people's opinion on which coins to buy or invest your money.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:16:24 AM

If it was me, I would invest in XRP coin. I have invested in this market for some time and I appreciate the XRP coin quite well so I can invest. Currently it is down over 10% and I will buy it to hold.
Wrong route to thread on. I hope you understand what you are saying really considering that XRP is actually a centralized coin with a lot of shady things that may be going on with it and even if you should be considering holding a coin, it should not even be XRP at all.

There are so many other decentralized coins that you can hold to give you better profit based on its demand and usage over time. Asides that, choosing a safe coin to trade should not be the main idea, what is important is, looking for a good strategy to trade.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:47:44 AM

There is no safe coin not only in here but also any where else in any currency , the only thing is the risk management , I mean depend on how much risk you are eager to take it differs , If you are so afraid i suggest get away from cryptocurrency and start trading in gold market or stock market, The volatility is lower there .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:10:29 AM

safe for trading holding long-term future there is one coin we can relay on blindly is Neo.Neo development team and technology innovation both proved to be the next etherum we can see in terms of growth
Luckym7

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:44:00 AM

In This online industry too many crypto currency traders and too many people hold altcoin. Which coin is very safer no one can say exactly. If you think some coin is very good but now a days I see many token was scam but some token is very safe for trading. If you want to start trading you can use ethereum, Ripple, waves and Bitcoin because this coin is very safer for trading, this coin is already make a own position in this digital crypto currency market and make a place in this decentralized crypto currency world.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

I would advice you have no more than 10% of altcoin porfolio on each – so for example your portfolio for alts is 1000, you would invest 100 max per alt.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

There is no any such coin which can be labeled or called as “safe for trading”. I mean from which thing are you expecting some coin to be safe from? To be safe from fluctuations or risks, etc? Crypto market is a highly volatile market as a whole. There are no exceptions to this rule. But yes you can minimize your risks by choosing a coin which involves a good project and shows good past records. BTC is the best coin obviously if you are looking something safe for trading.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:58:31 PM

There's no safe coin because even the potential coin have risk because not always the price increase they have day the price decrease and other coin who have potential are increasing price very high. Choose coin wisely for your money because if the price decrease you lose some of your capital.
srabone

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

i think decent safe bro , you see chart , alowes can give you 10-30% profit
fatama

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:31:36 PM

you can trade with dct , waves , ltc , eth
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:34:40 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

There's no coin safe for trading. Place your investment in coins in the top ten of coin market cap for long term unless you know how to trade but if you are a newbie in cryptocurrency, forget trading or else you will lose your money.
The problem here is that the OP is missing the point. He wants to trade to earn extra btc and what he is looking for is a safe coin to trade, which simply means he is looking for an easy coin to trade. Practically there will be no asset available for trading without risks. Even such a thing will be available, the fluctuations and returns also will be below par.

Trading is not that easy as a whole lot of people have gotten burned over time from trying to trade and messing things up badly thinking with some of the coins movement, they can at least not lose much. In this volatile and complex market, knowledge is the only thing that can make one safe.
It is right that all coins have great risks in trading. A trader will make a specific coin good for himself from his right strategies and skills of trading. If you are a skilled trader every coin is good but if you are not good then don’t try to trade in any crypto, otherwise you will lose all your investment. Holding will be better for you in this case.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are safe for trading cryptocurrency. It will take a complete wipe out of cryptocurrency capitalization for you to loss if you are constantly in trading bitcoin and ethereum.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
humanCNC

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
You can refer to the crypto on the coinmarketcap website and select the crypto that has a steady growth to invest in .. but no crypto is absolutely safe, it depends on the market.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:32:05 PM

There is no coin "safe" for trading, its based on trading strategies which you adopt and how long you wanna trade a coin. For long-term trading bitcoin is the best option and we all know the price will go up eventually.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

The research I have done so far I believe this Coins worth investing and trading on. NIO, LYM, BANCA ETH with this ALTcoins things has be going well for me just give a try good luck!
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:52:22 PM

It all depends on your skills and strategies.
For instance so called account builder coins with pretty low volume, 5-20BTC/24hr, which are pretty whippy and good to layer in and layer out your orders.
If you know how to do this strategy properly and and know how to read level2 you can make some really nice weeks over couple of days or weeks.
General, 'normal' trading doesn't really work here.

Coins with big volume like Bitcoin, Ethereum, in general all top 10 coins are pretty good for trading the higher time frames as scalping as well.
But in the end also here it depends on your stategies ans skills if you will be successful or not.
To trade safe you need experience and skills!! I can not stress that enough. So it's not about the coins, it's about you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: