Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:59:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How big can the whole market grow?  (Read 1560 times)
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

this changes very quickly due to speculation but I think the market will grow too much in 2018
It's always been like this when we look back

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

It will be very interesting to see just how big the whole market gets. I think we will all be surprised by its size by 2020. I think it could triple this year alone.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shifty30

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

It will be very interesting to see just how big the whole market gets. I think we will all be surprised by its size by 2020. I think it could triple this year alone.

totally agree this market will have another great year ahead  Cool enjoy the ride for all hodlers, bye bye weakhands who fold during corrections

tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:19:22 PM

1.5 trillion end 2018
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

I mean the total cap of all crypto. Of course no one can know for sure, but it would be interesting to hear any ideas. Btw the global stock market is worth about 80 trillion

According to some numbers which I have seen in crypto related media we already have reached the amount of private investor's funds here in crypto market comparing to dotcom bubble. From the other point of view it is absolutely uncertain where those inventions "live" money. Also it is uncertain how much institutional money (including everything, even investing into pre-ico sales to sell the shares and reinvest in BTC indirectly) are now in crypto. And finally we do not know (and personally do not want to) how much cost institutional interests in crypto's.
So there are no "total cap" of crypto imao. Those numbers we see are just... assumption. And I hope it will grow after all-))))
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

I only hope to see the total marketcap grow once lots of scam shitcoins gef flushed out. Then i would consider a healthy grow. For the real use cases crypto has provided as far as of now, very few coins have done this, the rest are they just to enjoy the ride and vanish eventually. I wouldnt want to hit 1 trillion knowing theres like 1000 wortheless coins adding up to it.
Do not worry about that most of the market cap is included in the top coins, if you add their market caps you will find that more than 90% of the market cap is in those projects, so very few money compared to the total market cap is riding in those coins, unfortunately it is still enough for the scammers to make million of dollars in just a few months by taking the money of investors away.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:22:15 PM

I only hope to see the total marketcap grow once lots of scam shitcoins gef flushed out. Then i would consider a healthy grow. For the real use cases crypto has provided as far as of now, very few coins have done this, the rest are they just to enjoy the ride and vanish eventually. I wouldnt want to hit 1 trillion knowing theres like 1000 wortheless coins adding up to it.
Do not worry about that most of the market cap is included in the top coins, if you add their market caps you will find that more than 90% of the market cap is in those projects, so very few money compared to the total market cap is riding in those coins, unfortunately it is still enough for the scammers to make million of dollars in just a few months by taking the money of investors away.

Due to high numbers of cryptos who circulate in crypto currencies industry, population of this in the market will overcrowded. Moreover developers of each countries were continues creating new coins for the reasons of they cannot surpass bitcoin in the crypto world. I was not shocked if one day market of crypto currencies will become larger and larger.
Mhz_evadah

Activity: 172

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:25:51 PM

I mean the total cap of all crypto. Of course no one can know for sure, but it would be interesting to hear any ideas. Btw the global stock market is worth about 80 trillion

I think the question is how big 'can't' the market get. Seeing that even at the coming G20 convention, the discussion around regulation of cryptos centres about its benefit rather than crippling the system. So if i were to guess a figure - it really is too soon to tell, but around the ball park of $8 trillion USD by 2020 if regulation goes well.

ChrisCross86

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:32:14 PM

Hard to estimate. Nobody expected such a rise in 2017 and crypto market did it.

I think that 2018 will not be as big as 2017 - but x10 is possible. Around 5.000.000.000 at end 2018.

But maybe the bubble is already close to burst. However - chances for me a bigger than the risk. My money goes into crypto - but only the part which I can lose without serious effects to life and family.

sleblanc1469

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

Over the medium term, crypto capitalization going to go a lot higher, and mid-term target of $1 trillion is the conservative end.I now believes that the crypto market cap will reach as high as $2 trillion by the end of 2018.
Mhz_evadah

Activity: 172

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

Hard to estimate. Nobody expected such a rise in 2017 and crypto market did it.

I think that 2018 will not be as big as 2017 - but x10 is possible. Around 5.000.000.000 at end 2018.

But maybe the bubble is already close to burst. However - chances for me a bigger than the risk. My money goes into crypto - but only the part which I can lose without serious effects to life and family.

If I get you correctly, you must mean x10 for a particular cryptocurrency, and the market cap for 2018 to be speculated at 5 billion USD, seem to be so much of a shortfall. Seeing that currently, the market cap is ranging between 400-600 billion USD.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:42:47 PM

Due to high numbers of cryptos who circulate in crypto currencies industry, population of this in the market will overcrowded. Moreover developers of each countries were continues creating new coins for the reasons of they cannot surpass bitcoin in the crypto world. I was not shocked if one day market of crypto currencies will become larger and larger.
It is obvious the market is going to keep growing cryptocurrencies address a huge issue that governments do not want to tackle, and inflationary currency makes sense only if you maintain inflation under control, that is why a 3% inflation rate per year is acceptable but they have been abusing this and lying about the real inflation for decades so people have created their own currency which cannot inflated away and if things do not change cryptocurrencies will become a major player in the world economy in the next 10 years.
sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

In my opinion crypto capitalization can even be bigger than 5 trillions. More and more people everyday, which are getting involved in the industry.
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:01:06 PM

I was think it could hit 3 trillion but today dip scarcely could be 1,5 trillion Sad
Freddoe

Activity: 168

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:04:53 PM

who knows. If the projects start to delivere realy good things we can se a huge rise. Is this the new stock market? Hmmm... But if we take 10-20% of the stockmarket( wich is at approx 69 trillion) share the cryptomarket will be huge.

screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:27:23 PM

In my opinion crypto capitalization can even be bigger than 5 trillions. More and more people everyday, which are getting involved in the industry.
More and more people and companies investing in cryptocurrency. The bigger interest is huge, therefore,crypto capitalization growing very fast.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:36:56 PM

More and more people and companies investing in cryptocurrency. The bigger interest is huge, therefore,crypto capitalization growing very fast.
I think that there is still a little time left until the moment when the crypto currency is included in every sphere of human activity. Then every member of society will have to get acquainted with the crypto currency and use them in one way or another. Then it will be possible to speak on the World transition from Fiat to crypto-currency.
Gregamon

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:41:43 PM

Tens trillions of dollars. When crypto is adopted market will be huge. And every day more and more people are getting into crypto.
Also there are more and more people on the planet. I think it could go up to 50 trillion in next 10 to 15 years.
It so hard to predict it, isn't it...
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:58:38 AM

I believe that 10 - 20 trillions of dollars is going to happen in the next 2-3 years. But after seeing what's happening right now, if this whole FUD does not stop then I think we'll just fluctuate between $300 - $700 billion.
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:06:37 AM

No new money is coming anymore. The market is down from 800 billion to 300 billion within 15 days. It will be back to 10 billion soon and will reach as low as 1 million in next 1 year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: